剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I thought I'd missed the meeting.
还以为会错过碰头时间呢
Hi, Peggy.
你好啊 佩吉
Rayna.
蕾娜
How are you? It's been a long time.
你怎么样 好久没见了
I know.
是啊
I didn't see your name on the host committee.
主办委员会的名单上没有你的名字
I didn't know that you were doing this.
我以为你没参与这事
I go by Margaret. Kenter now.
我签的是玛格丽特·肯特
I married Robert.
我和罗伯特结婚了
Oh, right. Robert. I saw that in the society pages.
对 罗伯特 我在社团页看到他了
Yeah. Hey there, Peggy.
你好 佩吉
Thanks for doing this. Appreciate it.
谢谢你能来 我很感激
Oh, happy to.
我很乐意
Always said you'd make a great politician.
我一直都说你会是个很好的政♥治♥家
Ah, well, we'll see.
那就拭目以待吧
You got it. Thank you so much. Good night. Bye.
说对了 太感谢了 晚安 拜
Well, it's still early.
现在还早
Y'all up for another round?
大家再去喝一杯吧
Yeah. Sure.
好啊 可以
I think we'll call it a night.
我们还是算了吧
Yeah. I guess it's been kind of a long day.
我看今天也挺累了
Uh, we can go.
我们回去吧
Uh, you sure?
真的吗
Yep. I'll, uh, see you guys later.
是的 我 我们再见吧
See ya. All right.
再见 好吧
Bye.
拜
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. Just wanna go home.
还好 就是想回家了
You're welcome to go out if you want to.
你要想去玩儿的话也随你
I-is this because I said something about your music to Jeanne?
是因为我跟珍妮聊到你的音乐吗
You know what?
你知道吗
You know I hate it when you do that.
我很不喜欢你这样做
D-do what?
做什么
I don't need your help. Okay?
我不需要你的帮助 明白吗
No, I I've got my band.
不我 我有乐队
My music speaks for itself.
我的音乐自己能说明一切
And what the hell was up with all that--
还有你刚是怎么回事
that writing process crap anyway?
那一通创作过程的鬼话
I mean, since when did you become an expert in...
我是说 你什么时候变成专家了
You know what?
知道吗
I'm--I'm just gonna walk.
我 我想走一走
Baby, you can't walk home. Just get in the truck.
宝贝 你不能走回家 上车吧
Scarlett...
斯嘉丽
Just let me go.
让我静一静
I thought the whole thing went pretty well, yeah?
我感觉活动进展很不错 是吧
Yeah. Uh-huh. But why didn't you tell me
是的 但你为什么没告诉我
that, uh, old Peggy is on the host committee?
老朋友佩吉也是主办委员会的
I don't know. It never even crossed my mind.
我也不知道 从没想到过
She's still got the hots for you.
她还是对你有意思
What's that?
你说什么
What's that? What's that?
你说什么 你说什么
Uh, she's got the hots for me? Uh, I don't think so.
她还对我有意思 我可没觉得
It's been 15 years.
都过去15年了
What are you getting at anyway?
你到底想说什么
I don't know. Just...
不知道 就是
Peggy.
佩吉
And the country club
还有乡村俱乐部
And those people. Just...
那些人 就是
Well, those people... they're your people.
那些人 就是你的拥护者
They are not my people.
他们才不是我的拥护者
They're daddy's people.
他们是爸爸的拥护者
They're your people now, mister.
现在他们是你的拥护者了 先生
Well, I gotta beat Coleman somehow, right?
那我一定得打败科尔曼了
Yeah, I have a very different world view
是的 我的世界观
from most of those people.
和大部分那些人都不一样
That's true.
确实
Does seem like every woman in there
是不是那里的所有女人
would probably make a better politician's wife than I do.
都比我更擅长做一个政♥治♥家的妻子
Honey, look,
亲爱的 听着
Let--let me tell you something now.
我想告诉你
I didn't marry you
我想娶你
because you'd be a good politician's wife.
并不是因为你能成为一个政♥治♥家的好妻子
Why did you marry me?
那你为什么娶我
Because...
因为
Well, because, honestly, you--
是因为 老实说 你
You dazzle me.
你令我着迷
And you always have.
你一直如此
I love you.
我爱你
You're gonna be great tomorrow night.
你明天晚上一定会很棒
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Look, honey, I know you're upset.
亲爱的 我知道你现在很心烦
But, honey, everything's gonna be just fine.
但亲爱的 一切都会好起来的
But look, you got a big ol' interview tomorrow
你明天有个重要的采访
and you gotta eat something. I'm not hungry.
你得吃点东西 我不饿
It's pink macaroni. It's your favorite.
这可是粉色意大利面哦 你最喜欢的
You know, I made it just--just like you like it,
我做了你 最喜欢的样子
with the ketchup and the big ol' dollop of cream cheese and...
加了番茄酱 还有很多奶油芝士和
I don't eat that crap. Yomight, but I don't.
我不吃那玩意儿 要吃你自己吃
You know what? I am just tryin' to help here.
我只是想帮点忙
I'm...
我
By what, pretending to be a good mother?
怎么帮 假装当一个好妈妈
Like I'd buy that for a second?
你觉得我会吃你这套吗
Like I don't see you pawing everything in this place
就好像我假装没看见你把这里翻遍了
looking for what you can get your hands on
四处搜寻能顺走什么东西
to sell for drugs?
卖♥♥了钱换毒品
What are you What's in this?
你想干什 里面有什么
Give me that. No. What are you hiding?
给我 不 你藏了什么
Give it What are you hiding?!
给我 你藏了什么
I trust you about as far as I can throw you.
我对你的信任已经到了想把你赶出去的程度
What's in here, huh?
里面有啥
Are you happy now?!
你现在满意了
Hi.
早上好
Hi.
早上好
On a scale from 1 to 10,
1到10的范围
how... awkward is this gonna be at work?
这种情况有多诡异
Well... just so you know,
正如你所知
I plan on making it incredibly awkward.
我打算上升到极度诡异的级别
This can just be a onetime thing.
就算是一♥夜♥情♥也没什么
You know, no pressure, no "What does this mean?"
不要有压力 也不要问"这意味着什么"
There's no reason to make this, uh,
事实就是事实
more than what it was.
不用深究任何意义
You know, if I didn't have
要不是我掌握了
firsthand proof to the contrary,
第一手的证据反驳
I'd accuse you of being a dude.
我会认为你是个男的
Come on
来吧
I gotta hit the road
我即将出发
All right
好吧
Here we go
我们走
Well, I'm gonna see how far
我想试试我的
I can play the high card
高牌能打多久
Gonna see the city light
将会看到每家后院的
In everybody's backyard
城市灯光
I'm gonna hit the road
我即将出发
I got a ways to go
我走我的路
All right
好吧
I'm gonna hit the road
我即将出发
Okay, the interview will be via satellite
你将通过卫星
with Robin Roberts--
接受罗宾·罗伯茨的访谈
An exclusive that'll air on "G.M.A." tomorrow morning.
早安美国电视台明早将独家直播
Now we have a great relationship with Robin.
我们现在和罗宾关系不错
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表