剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Call up Marshall Evans.
给马歇尔·埃文斯打电♥话♥
Tell him if I'm gonna save Juliette Barnes' public image,
如果我挽回了茱莉亚·巴尼斯的公众形象
He is going to owe me.
他就欠我一个人情
If I'm gonna do this duet,
如果我同意这次合唱
the next record I do on Edgehill
我下一张在边山制♥作♥的专辑
is gonna be my own music produced by Liam,
必须是由利亚姆制♥作♥的我自己的音乐
and I don't ever wanna hear another word
而除非我自愿 我再也不想听到
about this greatest hits album unless it's my idea.
与精选集有关的任何提议
All right. All right. Let me know. Bye.
好吧 好吧 通知我 再见
Playing the game.
利用游戏规则
Manipulation.
操纵他人
Negotiation.
懂得谈判
All the greats have been through here.
所有伟大的歌♥手都在这里唱过
Must have been amazing.
感觉一定太美妙了
Still is.
现在也是
I had a meeting with the sound tech.
我和音控一起开会
Why are you here?
你在这干嘛
I just wanted to see it, see it from here.
我只是想看看 从这里看
I've only ever sat in the audience.
我从来只坐在观众席里
Wasn't that long ago
就在不久前
I was getting off the bus from Alabama.
我走下从阿♥拉♥巴马开来的公车
Everybody thinks I'm just a flash in the pan.
所有人都觉得我是昙花一现
Well, this is the place to prove 'em wrong.
这个地方足以证明他们错了
Yeah. With a duet?
是么 就凭一首合唱吗
With Rayna Jaymes? Yes.
和蕾娜·詹姆斯 是的
You know, if you'd quit fighting it,
如果你停止斗争
there's a lot you could learn from her.
你会从她身上学到很多
Yeah, well,
好吧
there are a few things she could learn from me, too.
她也能从我这里学到一些
You can do this.
你能做得到
I know.
我明白
I'll see ya at rehearsal.
排练见
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I am picking you up and dusting you off.
我来接你并帮你除尘
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.
忘记一个人最好的方法就是搞定另一个人
Hey, guys. You ready to get started?
你们准备好了吗
Been ready for 20 minutes.
准备好20分钟了
Okay, well, we're all here now.
好吧 现在我们都在了
It's my fault. Ran a little late this morning...
我的错 早上出发晚了
No thanks to last night.
可跟昨晚无关哟
You're Liam Mcguinnis, right?
你是利亚姆·麦克金尼斯对吧
Yeah.
是我
I've heard some good things about you.
我听到不少你的好话
Then somebody was lying.
看来有人说谎了
All right, y'all got a song picked out for this duet?
你们对这次合唱的选歌♥有什么建议吗
Yeah, I've got some song ideas. I'm sure you do, too,
我想了几首歌♥ 你肯定也有
So we can just... Well, then we'll get out of your way.
我们可以 我们给你们腾出地方
We'll get you set up.
我们去做准备
By the way,
顺便说一句
I'm not sure what deal you and Marshall made
我不确定你和马歇尔做了什么交易
that makes you willing to walk in here and act all nice,
能让你假装友好地走进来
but let me save you the trouble.
不过让我帮你省去麻烦吧
I'm willing to do this duet, no problem,
我会参与这次合唱 没问题
as long as we skip over the part
只要咱们跳过
where we act like we actually like each other.
假装互相喜欢这环节
Deal?
一言为定
You do what you gotta do, kiddo.
做好你该做的 孩子
Hey, guys.
小伙子们
Well, us boys
男孩儿们
We ain't suit and tie
我们没有西装领带
I never wear these things. I cannot feel my feet.
我从没穿过这玩意 我感觉不到我的脚了
Young guys having some boots
年轻的小伙穿着靴子
You just gotta get used to 'em. Come on. Let's get drinks.
适应就好了 咱们喝个痛快
Catch a cowgirl's eye
吸引牛仔女孩的眼球
Oh, we came just for the party
我们专为狂欢而来
Tequila shots.
龙舌兰
We came just for the girls to get naughty
我们为了顽皮的姑娘而来
We came 'cause...
我们到来
How you doing?
你好吗
Good. You?
很好 你呢
Better now that you're here.
看到你就高兴多了
Care to dance?
想跳舞吗
She'd love to.
她很乐意
If you wanna knock-down, drag-out
如果你想放纵一下
Go on, let your hair down, party on the farm
放下你的头发 农场狂欢
Uh, that was fast.
进展挺快啊
You're welcome.
不用谢
Skynyrd to the rolling stones
从史金纳到滚石
Thank you.
谢谢
Start me up till Tuesday's gone
鼓动我直到周二过去
Get your buzz on
尖叫声
Well, I just think that we need to go out big.
我觉得我们需要惊艳的出场
I think I know how to close a show.
我想我知道该怎么唱压台
Okay, then why don't we look for a song
那我们为什么不找一首
that gets 'em all the way up in the balcony
能让他们在看台上嗨起来的歌♥
instead of a ballad that puts them to sleep?
而不是什么让他们昏昏欲睡的民谣
We might be differing about what gets them in the balcony.
我们对于什么歌♥能让他们嗨起来的看法不同
My fans are looking for an exciting show.
我的粉丝渴望一场刺♥激♥的表演
I understand that. Why do you think I'm here?
我了解 那你觉得我是来干嘛的
Same reason we're all here.
我们来这里也出于同样原因
It just also has to be something that is authentic.
演出也必须要真诚
You should be happy that I'm even here
我能来这里帮你扩大粉丝群
to expand your fan base.
你应该感到高兴
I thought we were here because you've got fans
我以为我们坐在这里是因为你粉丝的
whose parents don't want 'em looking up to a shoplifter.
家长们不想让他们崇拜一个超♥市♥扒手
Okay, okay. That's what Marshall told me.
好了好了 马歇尔是这么告诉我的
Shut up. It's one song, all right?
闭嘴 就是一首歌♥ 好吗
Surely to God, the two of you can come together on one song!
你们俩个同台唱一首歌♥会有多难
I'm really sorry to have to do this over the phone,
真抱歉我必须在电♥话♥上和你谈
But it's--it's best that we're not seen togegher.
可是我们最好不要被人看到在一起
I thought we'd gotten through the worst of this when the audit was stopped.
我以为审计结束 苦日子就结束了
I know I know.
我知道 我知道
Well, I don't understand
我不明白的是
why this can't also be stopped.
为什么不能停止呢
Because it's in the hands of the opposition, Peggy,
因为决定权在对手手中 佩吉
and he will do whatever it takes to bring me down,
而且他会不择手段打败我
even if it means a smear campaign
哪怕是在几张清白的照片上
based on a few innocent photographs.
添油加醋的恶意攻击
I think
我觉得
that's it's best that you tell Robert what's happening.
你最好把所发生的一切告诉罗伯特
But, look, the good news is, you can say
不过 好消息是 你可以
with all honesty that there is absolutely nothing going on
诚实地告诉他 咱们之间毫无
between us romantically.
暧昧的关系可言
Yeah, well, that's true.
那确实
You just need to be prepared to tell everyone else that, too.
你也得做好告诉所有人的准备
Okay.
好了
Oh, I'm rockin'
我最摇摆
I won the lottery
我中了彩票
And now everybody's talking about money in the bank
所有人讨论着我银行里的钱
Gas in the tank, a little hottie riding shotgun
油缸里有汽油 辣妹端着猎枪
In my new mustang
开着我的新野马
Well, if she asks about me
要是她问起我
Gunnar.
加纳
Sorry. It's just, that guy's all over her.
抱歉 只是 那家伙一直围着她
That's the point.
本来就该这样
I just don't want her
我只是不希望她
to do something she's gonna regret later.
做出日后会后悔的事
Oh, my goodness. This is the best song.
我的天哪 这是最好听的歌♥
I love this song.
我爱死这首歌♥了
Oh, yeah? Come on up here, pretty girl.
是吗 那就上来吧 小美女
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表