剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on "Nashville"...
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
You and Deacon should get out on the road together.
你和迪康应该一起巡演
You and Deacon sleeping on the same tour bus?
你和迪康睡在同一辆巡演车里
You want me to say I'm comfortable when I'm not?
我明明不痛快 你想让我说不在意吗
You know, we can do a whole lot more of this
如果你肯跟我巡回的话
if you just come on tour with me.
这样的合作机会还有大把
You know I can't. I'm going out with Rayna.
不行的 我要和蕾娜一起
You got to focus on what your future holds.
你应该多想想未来的机会
I saw these two kids singing at the bluebird.
我在蓝鸟咖啡馆看到一对小年轻唱歌♥
You get three songs together,
你写齐三首歌♥
I'll cut the demo for you myself.
我亲自帮你出张小样
I think something about you makes me wanna grow up.
我想你身上的某种特质 让我想变成熟
I got a friend out there, uh, tonight,
今晚有一位我的朋友
And I'd like to ask her to come up here and do a number with us.
我想请她上台来跟我们一起制♥造♥噪音
Rayna James.
蕾娜·詹姆斯
No one will ever love you
不会有人爱你
Like I do
像我这样爱你
Won't do you no good if you run from me
逃离我对你没好处
There ain't no cheatin', schemin'
所有的背叛和诡计
My heart don't see
我的心都看得清
You lefyour troubles in my head, in my head
你的麻烦萦绕在我的脑海中 脑海中
Yes. Good.
很好 很棒
Great. That's fantastic. Yeah.
太棒了 真不错
That's good. Beautiful.
非常好 太美了
Bring your shoulder this way. Yes.
肩膀转到这边来 很好
In my bed, in my bed
我的床上 我的床上
Nice. Love it. Perfect.
漂亮 爱死了 完美
Okay. Rest for a second.
好 休息一下
Coming next, coming next
接下来 接下来
You can't hide from me
你躲不开我
Hey, looking good.
拍的不错啊
Looking great.
拍的很美
Hey, you got a sec? What is going on with
有空吗 请迪康·克莱伯尼
getting Deacon Claybourne on my tour?
加入我巡演的事到底怎么样了
That's probably not gonna happen.
这事儿估计没戏了
He and Rayna all but launched their tour
他和蕾娜几乎已经开始巡演活动了
last night at the bluebird.
就在昨晚的蓝鸟咖啡馆里
Glenn, I want him, under contract.
格伦 我需要他 签份合同
An exclusive contract. Okay, we're gonna make him
一份独家合同 好好 我会给他
another offer-- an exclusive offer,
再开一次条件 一份独家合同
But listen for a second.
但你听我说
I just got off the phone with the label.
我刚和公♥司♥通完电♥话♥
Your mother showed up there.
你母亲去那儿了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
When? A little while ago.
什么时候 就刚才
She's looking for your address, your phone number.
她想要你的住址 电♥话♥号♥码
I mean, nobody gave her any information, but...
当然没人告诉她了 但是
But what?
什么
They gave her 100 bucks to leave.
他们给了她100块打发她走了
My mother is a drug addict.
我妈是个瘾君子
Nobody can give her anything, ever.
以后谁也不能给她任何东西
Miss Barnes, they are ready on set.
巴尼斯小姐 他们准备好了
Okay.
好的
You are my manager.
你是我的经理人
Deacon, my mom...
迪康的事 我妈的事
Manage it.
好好"经理"一下
Maddie, get down here right now! Your breakfast is getting cold.
麦迪快下来 你的早饭要冷了
It's yogurt, mom. It's supposed to be cold.
妈这是酸奶 本来就要喝冷的
Warm, then.
那就是你的早饭要热了
Baby, have you seen my tie?
宝贝你看见我的领带了吗
The one with the little u's on it? Maddie, now!
上面有个小U的 麦迪 快点
Those are horseshoes, dad. I knew that.
爸那是马蹄铁 我知道
What do you need a tie for, honey? It's Joe.
宝贝你干嘛要系领带 只是见乔而已
Yeah, I guess you're right.
好吧你是对的
I have no idea what I'm gonna wear for the talent show.
我不知道才艺表演要穿什么了
Told you not to waste your allowance on jeggings.
叫你别把零花钱都用来买♥♥牛仔打底裤了
Can we go to the mall?
咱们能去逛商场吗
The mall? What do you need to go to the mall for?
商场 去商场干什么
Didn't your mama just buy you a bunch of clothes?
你妈妈不是刚给你买♥♥了很多衣服吗
Brianna told me I needed to stop dressing like a sixth grader.
布里安娜叫我别再穿的像个六年级学生了
She said seventh graders show belly and side boob.
她说七年级学生会露出肚脐 侧露胸部
Side what the hell did you just say? That's a dollar.
侧露什么鬼玩意 你说脏话了
You know what? No more side boob, no more ties.
露胸啊 领带啊的讨论到此为止
We gotta go now.
该出发了
All right. Have a good day at school. Love you.
好了 在学校过的愉快 爱你们
Yours.
你的
Oh, my phone. Can you grab that for me, babe, please?
我的电♥话♥ 宝贝能把它递给我吗
It's deacon. Oh. Shoot. Probably about the tour.
是迪康 该死 应该是巡演的事
You know what? I'll take the girls.
好吧 我去送孩子们
Joe gets here before me, just tell him I'll be right back. OK.
乔比我先到的话 就说我一会儿就回来 好
Hey. Is it a bad time?
不方便接电♥话♥吗
I can't really talk right now.
我现在不能多聊
It's--I got the girls and...
我 我得去送孩子们
Oh. Sorry. I was--
抱歉 我
Oh, hell. That's my lawyer.
见鬼 是我律师的电♥话♥
Oh, you--you should get that. Get--I'll call you later.
你该接这电♥话♥ 接吧 我再打给你
All right, bye.
好了 拜
No. No, no. I--Ray?
不不不 我 小蕾
Deacon. Hey, Wally.
迪康 沃利
Juliette Barnes' manager's been
茱莉亚·巴尼斯的经纪人
calling about the tour.
一直打给我说巡演的事
Well, tell Glenn the answer is still no. All right.
告诉格伦我还是拒绝 好吧
I'm afraid to go up to the second floor
我很害怕 走上二楼
If you wanted to work it out
如果你想我们在一起
Why'd you lock the door
为何又要把门上锁
I thought I was good at loving you
我以为我对你够好
But our light went out when you wanted it to
当你想爱我 我们却已结束
I wish you the best, I'm headed west
我祝你幸福 但我将西行
It's all I know to do
我只能如此
I will fall
我会停驻
I will fall if you come around
当你来到我会停驻
Just when I think
当我感觉
My heartbreak settled down
那心碎伤口已愈合
I will fall
我会停驻
I will fall if you come around
当你来到我会停驻
Sorry. Didn't know I was... interruptin'.
抱歉 我没想要 打扰你们
Oh, no, no, we were writing at Gunnar's,
不不 我们本来在加纳那儿写歌♥
but his dog wouldn't stop barking, so...
但他的狗一直叫个不停 所以
My dog hates blondes. Who knew?
谁知道我的狗讨厌金发呢
W-we've got the meeting with Watty tomorrow.
我 我们明天要和维蒂见面
Right. Watty White. Yep
是嘛 维蒂·怀特啊 没错
Hey, you killed it at the 5 spot the other night.
你那天晚上在5点俱乐部的表演太精彩了
That guitar tone reminded me of Link Wray.
你那吉他的音色让我想起了林克·雷伊
Thanks, man.
谢谢了 伙计
Well... good luck, then.
那就 祝你们好运了
I'll just be, uh... in the bedroom.
我就待在 卧室里
I'll try not to bark.
我会尽量不叫的
Well, I wish I had better news for you,
我很希望有好消息带给你们
But you're still digging out from the hit you took
但你们目前还没有从泰迪开♥发♥案破产的
when Teddy's development went bust.
泥潭中解脱出来
You add to that recent campaign costs
这回又加上竞选的花销
and expenses you won't be able to recoup
要是没有更大的巡演收入弥补
without the income from the bigger tour.
这些成本根本就收不回来
So bottom line, Joe.
说重点吧 乔
Stop spending money.
别再乱花钱了
Now at least the way you used to.
至少别像以前那样大手大脚
You're gonna have to cut your monthly nut in half,
你得将每个月的花销减半
And if you don't, in a couple of months,
要是你不照做 几个月后
You won't be able to cover it.
你就坐吃山空了
You got assets. They're just not liquid.
你是有资产 可惜无法流通
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表