剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
That's his job.
那是他的工作
Whoa. What the hell, Deacon?
迪肯 你说什么鬼话
I didn't even ask you to do this.
我可没求着你来
We have a show to do. Someone did.
一会还要表演呢 反正有人求了
You think I want you to be here right now? Please.
你以为我愿意你来啊 求你们别吵了
Because I'm not gonna stand here and be insulted.
我才不会乖乖站这被人羞辱
No, but you'll sure as hell stand by and watch... Come on.
对 但别人羞辱我的时候 别吵了
while somebody else insults me.
你一定会站在这里看热闹
Deacon. I'm here to help you.
迪肯 我是来帮忙的
Hell, I'm not even voting for you.
我才不会给你投票
Well, damn. There goes my campaign.
该死 又扯上我的竞选了
Hey, guys, we got a show starting right about now. Yeah, what campaign?
伙计们 表演就要开始了 竞选个屁
This whole town knows you're nothing but a straw man for him.
镇上谁人不知你除了是他的傀儡屁都不算
What you know about politics couldn't even fill a shot glass.
你对政♥治♥的了解真是少得可怜
Shut up! Shut up! I know a prize pig when I see it.
都别说了 我认识奖金猪就行了
Shut up! Are you drinking again? Is that it?
闭嘴 你又开始酗酒了吗
Please. Teddy boy?
求你们了 小泰迪
Can we just get this over with?
能别吵了吗
The tease for the "G.M.A." interview
早安美国访谈的预告片
is already all over the internet.
已经传遍网络了
Walkout included? Walkout included.
有离场那段吗 有的
Oh, God. I gotta take this.
天啊 这个必须接
Y-yeah...
对
They're even promoting it on Kimmel tonight.
他们今晚还会放到脱口秀节目上去
When the label sees this, we're toast.
要是被公♥司♥看到 我们就完蛋了
No, I understand.
不 我明白
How bad?
很糟吗
Performance international's just pulled out of the tour.
国际演出集团l刚刚退出巡演了
Sponsors are bailing. Uh, they don't have any choice.
赞助商都纷纷撤资 他们别无选择
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means that your tour, for now,
意味着目前为止 你的巡演
it's off.
泡汤了
Welcome, everybody. Welcome.
欢迎各位 热烈欢迎
I hope y'all are having a good time, 'cause I sure am.
希望大家会如我一样度过一段愉快的时光
You know, I look out here,
放眼望去
and I see so many familiar faces.
眼前浮现出很多熟悉的面孔
We are all...
在这里
one family in this town,
我们都是一个大家庭
which makes this evening especially meaningful.
因此今晚的意义格外重大
I-I'm so appreciative
我很感激
of y'all coming out to support one of our own
各位都能前来支持这位镇上的一份子
and a man who I am proud to have as my son-in-law--
同时他也是令我骄傲的女婿
the next Mayor of Nashville--
即将上任的纳什维尔市长
Mr. Teddy Conrad.
让我们欢迎泰迪·康拉德先生
And, folks, continuing in the family tradition,
乡亲们 接下来这位继承了家族传统
it's also my privilege
请容许我为大家
to introduce the other superstar in my family--
介绍我家族里另一位超级巨星
my daughter--
我的女儿
the great Rayna James.
了不起的蕾娜·詹姆斯
How y'all doin'? Great to see you.
你们好吗 见到你们很开心
I have stood on the changing ground
我脚下的这片土地已经改变
I have walked like a man in chains
我像上了镣铐一样艰难行走
I tried hard to do my best
我拼尽全力想做到最好
But I could not make my way
但我却无法成功
Oh, trouble was on my tail
麻烦如影随形
And he followed me like a hound
像猎犬一样追赶着我
Till I moved one step on to glory
直到我向荣耀前进了一步
And off of that changing ground
离开那片改变的土地
Changing ground
改变的土地
Changing ground
改变的土地
Changing ground
改变的土地
I have moved one step on to glory
我已经向荣耀前进了一步
And off that changing ground
离开那片改变的土地
What was once was sooner
曾经的一切即将发生
Now is...
现在是
The first one in
第一个是
Now is last
现在是最后
The hero then is now betrayer
昔日的英雄已成叛徒
Where once was fear now is fast
曾经害怕的事如今飞逝
I have stood on the changing ground
我脚下的这片土地已经改变
I have walked like a man in chains
我像上了镣铐一样艰难行走
I tried hard to do my best
我拼尽全力想做到最好
But did not make my way
但我却无法成功
Because trouble was on my tail
麻烦如影随形
And he followed me like a hound
像猎犬一样追赶着我
Till I moved one step
直到我向荣耀
On to glory
前进了一步
And off of that changing ground
离开那片改变的土地
I have moved one step
我已经向荣耀
On to glory
前进了一步
And off of that changing ground
离开那片改变的土地
I don't even know what that Teddy stuff was.
我都不知道泰迪是怎么回事
You don't know what that was? No.
你不知道是怎么回事 不知道
Seemed to me like it was you taking the bait.
我看你就是故意把事闹大的
I don't know what you were thinking.
我不知道你在想什么
Shoot, you're not only self-destructive,
你不只是自我破坏
You're just destructive.
还祸及他人
I can't believe you put us in this position.
我不敢相信你让我们陷入这种境地
Which "Us," Ray?
哪个"我们" 小蕾
Huh? Which us?
到底是哪个"我们"
I thought you needed me.
我以为你需要我
I do need you.
我确实需要你
I don't even know what to do with that anymore.
我已经不知道该怎么应对这种需要
Well, I don't know what to do either.
我也不知道该怎么做
But now I'm gonna have to go home.
不过我总是得回家的
We done here?
说完了吗
Yeah, we're done.
完了
I can't deal with it anymore.
我再也忍♥不了了
I know.
我明白
I'm your husband.
我是你丈夫
I'm firing him.
我会让他走人的
I know you don't want to talk about this,
我不知道你不想谈
But, um...
不过
How long are we not gonna talk about it?
咱们过多久才能谈呢
Cause I think we need to.
我觉得我们得把事说开了
I don't want to feel bad about this deal, Avery.
我不想因这个合约而不快 艾弗里
I really want to do this.
我真的很想干这行
I wanna write.
我想写歌♥
And I'd love it if you could support me like I support you.
希望你能像我支持你一样支持我
I'm trying.
我在努力
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好
I hope this isn't awkward,
希望这样说不会太尴尬
But that's all my yogurt, not yours.
不过那是我的酸奶 不是你的
Really?
是吗
'Cause someone wrote my name on every single one of them.
可是有人在每瓶酸奶上都写上了我的名字
Weird.
真奇怪
Ammunition
炮弹
Ammunition
炮弹
Ammunition
炮弹
Ammunition
炮弹
Ammunition
炮弹
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
This is torture.
这简直是折磨
At the club last night, I-I felt sick.
昨晚在俱乐部 我觉得太难受了
I know.
我明白
I'm really sorry about that.
很抱歉
This--this campaign-- it changes everything.
竞选 改变了一切
I mean, they've really been digging into my past.
他们真花了大力气挖掘我的过去
Teddy, someone's gonna find out.
泰迪 总会有人发现的
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表