剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Just do it for her, if not for me.
如果不为我 为了她也请你答应
Okay.
好
Thanks.
谢了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry for blowing the showcase and...
抱歉我搞砸了试音
for scaring you. I'll make it up to you.
还让你担惊受怕 我会补偿你
N-no. It's...
不用
last night was a mistake.
昨晚是个错误
Sorry.
对不起
Yeah.
没错
I thought it was dad's week.
这周不是归爸爸吗
Just wanted to make sure you know I'm here for you, too.
只想让你知道我也会陪着你
And... I brought you something.
我给你带来个东西
It's pretty banged up.
都快散架了
This is the first guitar I ever tried to play.
这是我弹的第一个吉他
My mom gave it to me,
我妈妈给我的
and now it's yours.
现在是你的了
Honey, I know you're hurtin'.
宝贝 我知道你很伤心
But the one thing you have to know through all this
但有一件事你要明白 至始至终
is that I love you, and your dad loves you.
我都爱你 爸爸也爱你
And you have to always know that.
你永远都要知道
And I know you're gonna need an outlet
我知道你经历了这一切
for all you're going through.
内心有很多东西需要释放
So I thought maybe you could channel that through your music.
所以我希望你能借音乐来抒怀
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, and, honey, you're probably grounded for life. Mm.
还有宝贝 你可能要被禁足一辈子了
All right, folks,
好了 朋友们
we got one final songwriter for you guys tonight.
今晚最后一位唱作人即将登场表演
Uh, please welcome to the stage Mr. Avery Barksdale.
请大家欢迎艾弗里·巴克斯戴尔先生
Close enough.
挺相近了
Let there be lonely
就让我孤独
I'm ready to grieve
我已准备悲泣
The love I've been holdin' onto
我一直坚守着这份爱
I've tried so hard
我苦苦挣扎
To keep sayin' you're mine
想要挽留你
Now it's time
现在正是时候
Now it's time
现在正是时候
Let there be hurtin'
就让我伤心
I'm cravin' the tears
我渴求眼泪
That I've burned in my eyes for so long
已然在我眼眶内徘徊许久
I want to feel every drop of the pain
我想感受每一滴饱含的痛苦
As I cry
我哭泣
As I cry
我哭泣
I'm gonna suffer
我将承受
The aching I've earned
我赢来的疼痛
Mark this one down
记下这一次
As a lesson I've learned
我学到的教训
'cause it's the only way out of here
因为这是解脱的唯一办法
It's the only way out of here
这是解脱的唯一办法
Let there be daggers
给我一把短剑
That tear through my skin
撕开我的皮肤
Down to my heart
插♥进♥我的心脏
Where the whole thing begins
那是一切开始的地方
It wasn't pity.
那不是同情
And I'll love again
我会再爱
I don't think it was a mistake, either.
我也觉得那不是错误
Until then
直到那时
Let there be lonely
就让我孤单
I'm ready to grieve
我准备好为我
The love I've been holding onto
坚守已久的爱而悲恸
I've tried so hard
我如此努力
To keep sayin' you're mine
不停说你是我的
Now it's time
现在是时候了
Now it's time
现在是时候了
Thank you.
谢谢
You've been reading a lot lately
你们最近读到很多关于
about my next guest.
我下一位嘉宾的故事
Please welcome to our show-- Ms. Rayna James.
欢迎来到我们的节目 蕾娜·詹姆斯女士
So great to see you. How are you, Rayna?
很高兴见到你 你好吗 蕾娜
Oh, so great to be here.
很高兴来到这里
I'm wonderful. Thank you.
我好极了 谢谢
You look beautiful as always, and I know... And so do you.
你一向看起来这么美 你也是
You have been so busy. You've been working on a new album.
你近来忙碌得很 要制♥作♥新专辑
You've been on a-a major tour with Juliette Barnes.
要跟茱莉亚·巴尼斯开大型巡演
红唇白谎巡演
蕾娜·詹姆斯&茱莉亚·巴尼斯
Are you having fun?
你过得开心吗
Are you completely exhausted?
你是否精疲力尽
Oh, it--it is a lot.
确实不堪重负
I mean, we've been really busy, but, boy, we've been having
我是说 我们最近真的非常忙 但我们
such a good time with this tour,
在这次巡演中度过了愉快的时光
and it's a great one, and, you know,
这次巡演非常棒
since we're in New York, we're gonna be here next month,
既然来到了纽约 我们下个月会来这里开唱
so y'all need to come check us out.
所以你们都要来看我们演出哟
Probably have a lot of takers with that invitation.
很多人都会接受这份邀请的
All right, so meanwhile, you have been doing all of this
与此同时 你又忙于
in the midst of getting a divorce from your husband, Teddy Conrad.
办理和你丈夫泰迪·康纳德的离婚手续
That must be very stressful.
那一定备受压力
Well, you know, it is.
确实如此
When it comes down
人生中遇到
to having something like that happen in your life,
像这样的事情发生
my experience is no different from anybody else's.
我的经历和别人的并没有不用
You know, the only difference for me
对我来说唯一的区别是
is that I'm having to do it publicly.
我得在众目睽睽之下应对它
Mama, you were right.
妈妈 你说得对
You were wearing a green sweater...
你当时是穿着一件波点的
with polka dots--
绿色毛衣
The one I got you for christmas when I was 12.
我12岁时 给你买♥♥的圣诞礼物
I did see you,
我确实看见了你
and I was embarrassed.
我很难堪
So I ignored you.
所以我没理你
And I'm sorry.
对不起
Uh, I was thinking that
我刚才在想
I'm going back out on the road soon,
我很快就要重新上路了
and... you might consider coming with?
你要不要考虑一起去
Both of you.
你们俩一起
You could be her sober companion
你可以当她的清醒陪护
Or traveling shrink, whatever.
或是旅途心理治疗师什么的
Maybe mine, too.
也可以做我的治疗师
Deal.
说定了
Good.
很好
Baby, where you goin'?
宝贝 你去哪儿
Hospital.
医院
I wanna pay the medical bills
我想为看我演出受伤的
for everybody who got hurt at my show.
所有人付医疗费
Is everything okay with your... nameless dog?
你的无名狗一切都好吗
Yeah, yeah, he's, uh...
很好 很好
He's doing good.
他过得不错
He's a puppy.
他是条小狗
So, uh, oh, Sue.
对了 苏
What? Uh, sue. I named him Sue.
什么 苏 我给他起名苏
But he's a boy.
可他是个男孩
Named sue.
名叫苏
You know, like the song.
就像那首歌♥
Johnny...
强尼...
Wow, you really don't like country music, do you?
你真的不喜欢乡村乐对吗
No, yeah, kinda hate it, remember?
对 有点讨厌 还记得吗
Yeah. It's just beer and broken hearts, so...
是的 写的都是啤酒和破碎的心
You came all the way here just to tell me
你大老远跑来 只是要告诉我
that you named your dog?
你给狗起名了吗
Yep. Nope.
是啊 不是的
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表