剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
你知道你即将拥有的权力吗
Or where that power can lead?
及其影响力吗
Do you really think that anyone is gonna believe
你觉得民众会认为我
that I'm qualified?
有这个能力吗
well, hell, yes, son.
当然了 孩子
I see something in you, Teddy--
泰迪 你身上有某种特质
something that maybe you don't see in yourself right now.
目前你自己可能还认识不到
I wouldn't be wasting my valuable time.
我不会浪费宝贵时间作无用功的
Fate is what befalls a man that fails to act.
命运往往降临在那些无力应对的人身上
Destiny is for men who refuse
而只有不把失败归结于命运的人
to accept their failures as their fate.
才能拥有天定的好命数
We've all had failures, Teddy.
泰迪 人总会经历失败
Don't let 'em define you.
不要一蹶不振
Let 'em refine you.
要学会在失败中成长
I believe in your destiny. Do you?
我相信你会前程似锦 你呢
After you've served a couple terms as Mayor,
等你当过几任市长
hell, you can write your own ticket.
就可以制定自己的游戏规则了
You have to promise me you won't hurt Cole Carlisle.
你要保证不伤害科尔曼·加里斯
He's a good man,
他是个好人
and I've seen what happens to people
我也见识过跟你作对的人
who go up against you, Lamar.
是什么下场 莱玛
No dirty tricks.
别耍卑鄙手段
No rumors, no "unnamed sources."
不能散布谣言 也不能放出"匿名爆料"
If I'm gonna run, I have to do it
要我竞选的话 一定要
without destroying his family or his reputation.
保证不伤害他的家庭和名誉
Agreed?
可以吗
Agreed.
可以
Carlisle announces on Monday.
加里斯会在周一发表竞选宣言
So will we.
我们也是
What about Rayna?
蕾娜怎么办
Yeah, who's gonna tell her?
对啊 谁跟她说
You are. Your first order of business as a mayoral candidate
你去说 身为市长竞选人的第一要务
is to grow a pair.
就是有点爷们样
Mayor? Since when do you wanna be Mayor?
市长 你什么时候盘算着要当市长了
You hate politics.
你不是最讨厌政♥治♥吗
I don't hate politics. I hate talking about politics.
我不讨厌政♥治♥ 是讨厌谈论政♥治♥
It's not even as if this is your idea.
看起来不像是你的主意
It doesn't mean it wasn't a good one.
不代表这不是好主意
You don't know what you're getting into with him.
你不知道跟他混 会陷入怎样的境地
You don't wanna be owned by him, trust me.
相信我 你不会甘愿做他的傀儡
Rayna--
蕾娜
You will regret this.
你会后悔的
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe he's trying to help me
你有没有想过他是真心想帮我
and that I could use a little bit of help right about now?
而我现在正需要一点帮助呢
If I serve a term or two as Mayor,
只要我当了一两任市长
I can write my own ticket, and you can stop working.
就可以自己做主 你就不用工作了
I don't want that!
我不喜欢那样
Is that what you want from me?
你希望我不工作吗
You want me to just take some time off
你想让我回家歇着
so I can stand on the side of the stage
这样就能站在舞台边上
and smile and shake hands?
傻笑着跟人握手吗
Oh, you wanna tell me something
你是想告诉我
about standing on the side of the stage
站在舞台边上的感觉吗
that I don't already know?
你以为我不知道这种滋味吗
I know that I wasn't your first choice.
我清楚我不是你的首选
I know you settled for me,
你是委曲求全接受了我
but I have been there for you every step of the way.
但这一路上的风风雨雨都是我陪你经历的
How about helping me put my life back together?
你就不能帮我东山再起吗
How about letting me step into the limelight for a change?
就不能换我站在舞台中♥央♥一次吗
I told Cole I'd perform at his announcement.
我答应科尔会在他的宣布仪式上表演了
Well...
那
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I'm gonna go check on the kids.
我去看看孩子们
You showing these to your Uncle Deacon?
你要把这些给迪康叔叔看吗
What?
什么
These are songs.
这些是歌♥啊
They're poems.
是诗而已
They about someone in particular?
是特别写给谁的吗
Avery and I broke up a while.
艾弗里和我分了一阵子了
Um... Well, nothing calls on the muses like a broken heart.
没什么比一颗破碎的心更能激发灵感
Truth be told, other than heartbreak and drunken sex,
说实话 除了让你伤心和酒后乱性
well, I'm not 100% sure what you see in him.
你还看上他什么了
It's one of those things, I guess.
可能是命中注定吧
I've tried being without him, and I can't.
我想过离开他 但总是放不下
He's the one.
他是我的唯一
I don't believe in that. There's always another one.
我不信 人永远有选择的
Sounds like you've had a little heartbreak of your own.
听起来你也经历过伤心事
These poems are good.
这些诗句不错
You ever thought about putting 'em to music?
想过谱上曲吗
Oh, uh, sometimes I hear music in my head
有时候我写诗的时候
when I'm writing 'em, but mostly they're just thoughts
脑中会有一些旋律 但基本都是想想而已
and Ah! Hang on a minute.
而且 等一下
Do you play?
你会弹吗
I know basic chords. Things for choir and...
只会基本和♥弦♥ 给唱诗班伴奏什么的
You play what you heard when you wrote this.
你弹弹创作时脑中的旋律
Oh, no, no, I can't.
不行 我弹不出来
All right, well, you sing, and I'll play.
那好吧 你唱我弹
Like this?
这样的吗
Will you tell me when I'm close?
接近了告诉我
Marshall, how are you?
马歇尔 你好吗
Miss Jaymes, welcome. Welcome.
詹姆斯小姐 欢迎
It's a pleasure. Nice to meet you.
很荣幸见到你 见到你很高兴
You, too. Please come in. Thank you.
我也是 请进 谢谢
Hello. Nice to see you.
你好 见到你很高兴
I would love to have a conversation with you
我想跟你们谈谈
about the current situation, see if we can't come up
目前的现状 看能否达成一个
with some mutually agreeable solution.
双赢的解决方式
Nothing would please me more. We want you to be happy.
只要您开心就是我们最高兴的事
Well, you know, I know you're new here,
我知道你刚来没多久
but I have to tell you, I think Edgehill is my home.
但我必须告诉你 我视边山公♥司♥如家
You know, I've been here since I cut my first album,
我从发行第一张专辑就在这里
which went triple platinum.
当时还获得了三白金的销量[三百万张]
I've won nine Grammys,
我得过九座格莱美奖
four C.M.A.s.
四座美国乡村音乐奖
You know, when I signed at this label,
当初我跟这里签约的时候
it was at the most rundown little house
这家公♥司♥还只是一个座落在
over there on Music Row.
音乐街上的破败小屋
I mean, I feel like I built this company.
我见证了这家公♥司♥的发展壮大
Miss Jaymes, please, no one's gonna argue
詹姆斯小姐 请相信 没人会怀疑
that you've had an unparalleled career.
您无与伦比的辉煌事业
I wish the new record was performing better.
我也希望您的新专辑销量能够更好
Unfortunately, the older business models are irrelevant.
但很不幸 过去的商业模式已经无关紧要了
We believe that you and Juliette together
我们相信您和茱莉亚的强强联合
will be a huge event.
将会成就一项盛事
I understand that.
我明白
Listen, I stayed loyal to this company
我一直对这家公♥司♥忠心耿耿
when every other label was trying to woo me away.
即使别家对我抛出橄榄枝也从未动摇
I've got an album that I'm very proud of,
我对这张新专辑非常满意
and I'm just asking for a little support for that album
只想请你们给予一点支持
and for the tour that will help sell it.
也请支持我的巡演 好促进专辑的销量
Miss Jaymes, you've gotta find your place in a new market.
詹姆斯小姐 你要找准你新的市场定位
I know that's not what you wanna hear.
虽然我知道这话不中听
So you're telling me after 21 years at this label,
你的意思是 就算我为公♥司♥卖♥♥命21年
If I don't...
如果现在不肯
open for your little ingenue who wouldn't make it
跟那个连加入我伴唱团都没资格的小丫头
as one of my backup singers,
展开合作的话
That you're not gonna support me?
你们就不打算管我了
Those are your words, not mine.
这是你说的 我可没这么讲
But still, I need to know your decision.
不过 我还是想知道你的决定
Well, you can kiss my decision as it's walking out the door.
我的决定是 见鬼去吧
I know you can't conceive of me
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表