剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Hey. Yeah? How is she?
是吗 她怎么样了
She's gonna be fine. Her husband was with her.
她会没事的 她的丈夫陪在她身边
It's within reach, Teddy.
她就在附近 泰迪
Yeah, but for what?
但去干什么呢
I mean, she almost died.
她差点丧命
And now my old friend Coleman's become an enemy.
而且现在我的老朋友科尔曼变成我的对手了
It's politics, and when you win,
政♥治♥就是如此 等你获胜
You're gonna repair those relationships--
你可以去修复这些关系的
Rayna's leaving.
蕾娜要离开了
What?
什么
She's going on tour, and she's, uh...
她要去巡演 而且她...
She said that she wants to take the girls with her.
她说她想把女儿们带在身边
When?
什么时候
Sunday.
周日
Well, she can't do that. Not now.
她不能这么做 至少现在不能
It's too close to the election.
离选举没多久了
I know.
我知道
But to tell you the truth, Tandy,
但是说实话 坦蒂
I'm not even sure I should try and stop her.
我都不知道我是否应该试图阻止她
Hey, darlin'. Yeah?
亲爱的 怎么了
Why don't you sit up here?
不如你就坐这里吧
Seats are all taken, Cy.
没有空位了 赛
Not this one.
这儿有空位
Really?
不是吧
Now you're gonna get much better stories out of him than me.
写他的故事绝对比我精彩
I mean, they're not true, but they're good.
也许不真实 但绝对精彩
You know, I don't care about his stories.
我不在乎他的故事
I care about yours.
我在乎你的
You're in a whole bunch of 'em, right?
你成天与他们为伍 对吗
I mean, the parts I remember, at least.
至少我记忆中是这样的
Yeah, well, I'm just glad that you're alive to tell 'em,
没错 我只是很高兴你还能活着接受采访
especially after what happened to Vince.
尤其是在文斯出事之后
Yeah.
没错
Can I ask you something? You're gonna.
我能开始采访了吗 拦不住你
Why don't you ever just settle down
为什么你就无法安定下来
and get fat and happy?
渐渐发福 幸福地生活下去
This part of the interview?
这是采访的问题吗
No. This is me being nosey.
不是 是我自己八卦
Oh, okay. Well...
好吧
I don't know, you know?
我也不知道
Maybe I just never found the right one.
也许是还没找到对的人
At the right time.
在对的时间里
Yeah.
没错
Even if I had, you know,
就算我找到了
Me and happy... we don't get along too good.
幸福与我 总是合不来
Yeah, I kind of remember that.
我大概想起来了
Remember that? A little bit.
想起来了吧 一点点
Oh, you're really gonna do it?
你真的要采访啊
Mm, so...
那么
What's it like joining one
加入全世界最大的
of the biggest rock 'n' roll bands in the world?
摇滚乐队是什么感觉
Loud.
吵死了
You got the wrong song
你挑错歌♥了
Coming through your speakers
你的耳机里唱
This one's about a liar and a cheater
这是一首撒谎人和骗子的歌♥
Touring isn't gonna save your career, you know.
巡演不会拯救你的事业
It's gonna kill it.
反而会毁掉它
You think?
你是这么认为的吗
Well, you know...
其实
I've been doing this a long time.
我唱歌♥这么多年了
I know when it's time to get back out on the road.
我知道什么时候应该上路转转
But you beat down my door to do an album.
但你找上门来说要一起做张专辑
I know. I really wanna do it.
我知道 我真的很想做这张专辑
So why are you doing this?
那你为什么还要去巡演
My marriage. My family.
婚姻 家庭
It's a mess.
一团糟
No, I-I, uh, I wanna do our album,
我想制♥作♥我们的专辑
but I've got to get out of Nashville.
但我必须要离开纳什维尔
If I don't, I just don't know what's...
如果不离开 我真的不知道怎么办...
Yeah. There he is.
大明星来了
Talk to me. Don't. Seriously. Don't.
宣读圣旨吧 别这样 真的 别这样
You deserve this, brother.
这是你应得的 兄弟
I can't believe you actually came home with a deal.
我不敢相信你真带回来一纸合约
When we moving to Atlanta?
我们什么时候去亚特兰大
We're not.
去不了了
Dominic wants to sign me as a solo artist.
多米尼克只签我一个人
What'd he say when you told him to screw off?
你跟他说免谈的时候 他怎么回答的
I didn't.
我没拒绝
Dude, we made a vow that none of us
兄弟 我们发过誓
Would ever screw each other like this.
永远不背叛其他人的
We were kids when we said that.
那时候我们还只是孩子罢了
Now what'd you guys expect me to do?
不然你希望我怎么样
I can't say no to this.
我无法拒绝
It's the real deal.
那是货真价实的合约[也指有实力]
And we're not? That's not what I'm saying.
我们就没实力了吗 我不是这个意思
Look, there's nothing I can say to make this better.
我知道现在说什么都不能让你们好过些
I just wanna end right.
我只希望能平平静静地收尾
I wanna play the last show with you guys
我想和你们完成最后一次演出
and go out with a bang.
然后就风光地出道
You're gonna go out with your ass kicked.
你出道只会被扁
Look, J.T. I'm sorry! Okay?
J.T. 真的很抱歉
I didn't want it to go down like this either, but you know what?
我也不希望事情发展成这样 但你知道吗
Not everyone gets to make it in this town.
这个城市里 不是每个人都能成功
And not everybody's a fame whore.
也不是每个人都像你这么不惜一切地想出名
You know what? I'm all about the music.
我一心想着做音乐
You know that.
你是知道我的
I know that you're all about Avery Barkley,
我只知道你一心想着艾弗里·巴克利
Because you sure as hell aren't about your friends.
因为你心里肯定没有朋友
Good luck in Atlanta... douche.
亚特兰大好运吧 草包
Come on. I hate that guy.
走吧 我讨厌那个人
If you've got something more important going on,
如果你有更重要的事情要处理
I'm happy to wait.
我不介意再等等
No. No, just dealing with tour details.
不不 只讨论我巡演的一些细节
It's nothin' as more important as my weddin'.
没有任何事情比我的婚礼更重要
She just inquired where the wedding party should sit.
她刚刚询问了婚礼聚会的举办地点
Sean's cousin Bradley will be his best man.
肖恩的堂弟布莱德利将作为伴郎
They're very close.
他们关系很好
Uh, who is in your bridal party?
伴娘团都有谁
I thought I would ask your Dana
我想让你家的戴娜
to be one of my junior bridesmaids,
来做我的小伴娘
and then my friend Emily is gonna be the maid of honor.
我朋友艾米丽做我的首席伴娘
Well, I thought she was your assistant.
我以为她是你的助理
Yes. But we're very close.
没错 不过我们关系很好
And my manager Glenn is gonna walk me down the aisle.
我的经纪人格伦陪我走完教堂的长廊
Not your mother?
不是你母亲吗
Ah. She unfortunately can't make it,
她来不了了 很遗憾
It being last minute and all.
太匆忙了 来不及
I'm sure those rehab facilities are quite strict
那些戒毒机构对病人的外出
with patients leaving.
一定管得特别严格
Was she excited when you told her?
你告诉她你要结婚的时候 她兴奋吗
I haven't gotten the chance to tell her yet.
我还没来得及告诉她呢
Really? Don't you want her to meet the man
不会吧 你不愿意让她见一下
that you're gonna spend the rest of your life with?
你将要共度余生的男人吗
Of course I do.
当然愿意
Yeah, I guess you were wrong about me
过去你说我成不了你们家的一员
never being a part of your family.
看来是说错了
Oh, honey, eloping with my son is not the same thing.
宝贝 跟我儿子私奔可不算是加入我们家
I expect a lot from Sean's wife.
我对肖恩的妻子有很高的期望
You know what they say.
你也听过那句话
You don't marry the man.
你嫁的不止这个人
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表