剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
How the hell have you been?
最近混得怎么样
I'm doing all right. You're looking good.
挺好 你看起来挺不错
So how's Elaine?
伊莱恩还好吗
Fourth time's a charm.
第四妻一定不会错
Oh, I'm glad to hear it.
很高兴听到这个消息
Rayna and the girls-- they good?
蕾娜和两个孩子都好吗
Fantastic. Growing like weeds.
棒极了 她们长得可快了
You know how that goes.
你知道这种感觉
Yeah. So... What can I do for you, my man?
是啊 有什么可以帮你的吗 老兄
Well... I'd like to look into taking out a line of credit.
我想申请一部分信用额度贷款
Campaigns--you know, they can suck you dry.
你知道的 竞选费用会把人榨干
Gotta warn you, qualifying these days--
我得提醒你 这年头
bigger bitch than my third wife.
批准贷款比我上一任老婆还麻烦
But I'll do what I can, huh?
不过我还是尽力而为
Appreciate that.
非常感谢
Only thing--we're, uh, we're backlogged a little.
唯一的问题是 我们目前审批的过程很慢
Our friends, the feds,
我们的朋友 联邦政♥府♥
decided to waste everyone's time
出♥台♥的政策会浪费你我的时间
with an audit.
贷款需要通过审计
An audit?
审计
How far back?
从什么时候开始审计
All the way back to '08.
从08年开始
You remember the good old days.
就是那段美好的旧时光
The good old days. Yeah. For you, maybe.
美好的旧时光 对你而言是这样
So let's get you started on some paperwork.
咱们先填些表格
Listen, I... I hate to waste your time,
我无意浪费你的时间
but, uh, now that I'm thinking about it,
不过我转念一想
I should probably talk to Rayna first.
也许应该先和蕾娜商量一下
'nuff said. I'm here when you're ready.
咱俩之间不用解释 有需要随时找我
I appreciate that. I'll give you a shout.
非常感谢 回头电♥话♥联♥系♥
Well, I hope you'll be hungry for the same thing
这礼拜每天晚上都吃同样的东西
I've made every night this week.
希望你不会厌烦
You know what? Forget dinner. What?
别提晚饭的事了 什么
Come on. What are you doing? Stop it.
跟我来 你要干什么 别闹了
Stand right there. What?
站好 干什么
This.
拿着
Just stand there.
站好了别动
Sing to me.
唱歌♥给我听
No. Come on.
不要 唱吧
No. In the middle of the living room with a whisk.
在客厅中♥央♥拿着搅拌器唱歌♥
You gone crazy?
你疯了吗
No crazier than Watty White
我和维蒂·怀特都疯了
thinking anyone but you should be singing on that demo.
我们都认为 录音的人非你莫属
You've been talking to Gunnar?
是加纳跟你说的吗
He may have mentioned it in passing.
他也就随便一说
All right.
我明白了
The water is boiling.
水烧开了
I don't care. Let it boil. No. Would you please stop?
让它沸腾着 不行 别闹了
Don't make me do this. It was horrible.
别逼我 太差劲了
I was horrible. That's not possible.
我表现得很差 不可能的事
No, awful. Ask Gunnar.
应该说很烂 不信你问加纳
Everybody was staring.
大家都盯着我看
That's what people do, Scarlett.
这很正常 斯嘉丽
They stare. I mean, everyone was staring at you at the Bluebird,
在蓝鸟咖啡馆大家也盯着你看
and you did just fine. Oh, this felt completely different.
但你表现得就很棒 那感觉是不一样的
I was standing on the spot
我站在录音棚里
where everybody who is anybody has recorded,
所有歌♥手都在那里录过音
and I'm thinking, what-- what am I doing here?
我就在想 我来这里是做什么
I don't belong here. Who-- who am I to get to stand here
我不属于这里 我凭什么站在这里
and try to do this?
还打算录首歌♥
That--that's your first mistake right there.
这就是你第一个错误的想法
This isn't about you.
这不是你一个人的事
Look, the songs came from you.
那些词都是你写的
But getting 'em out there--
但把你的歌♥录下来
That's about somethin' bigger.
它的意义就不同了
It's... It's a piece of you that you're, like,
作为词作者 这就像是
obligated to share.
你有义务跟大家分享
Baby, you've gotta take the pressure off.
宝贝 别给自己太大压力
All you are is the way the music gets heard.
你只不过是传播音乐的人
Now come on. Just forget everyone else.
忘掉其他人
Imagine it's just you and me in that studio.
想象录音棚里就咱们俩个
Hell, I'll even be there if you want.
要是你想的话 我可以去那陪你
Now come on. Forget about doing it for yourself.
来吧 别想着是为自己唱
Do it for me.
为我唱吧
So the good news is Deacon's got the contract.
好消息是迪康拿到合约了
All right. And what's the bad news?
知道了 坏消息是什么
Uh... The bad news is that your mom got picked up
坏消息是在市区的公交车站
downtown near the bus depot.
附近找着你妈了
Apparently, she got into some kind of altercation,
她显然是和人吵架了
Stole some food. I don't know.
偷了吃的什么的 我不清楚
They found a handful of oxy on her.
在她身上发现了一些羟考酮[毒品]
Now look, I know that this is probably the last place
我知道你最不想让她来的地方
that you want her,
就是这儿
But until we can figure out a way
但在我们想出办法
to either get her into rehab or ship her back to Alabama,
把她送去戒毒所或者送回阿♥拉♥巴马之前
I feel like she's gonna cause a lot more trouble out there
我觉得她在外边引起的麻烦会比
than she could in here.
呆在这儿多得多
I'm not avoiding you.
我没躲你
I just don't know what to say.
我只是不知道说什么
It's my fault. I don't know why I'm forcing you to say it
是我的错 不知道我为什么
in the first place.
要逼你说出来
Say what? Why don't you say it?
说什么 你倒是说啊
The only thing you can say, Ray.
你唯一能说的 小蕾
That it's all over.
就是这一切都结束了
I feel like that's what I need to be saying, you know?
我觉得这是我该说的 知道吗
I need to...
我应该
Be letting you go, move on with your life.
放你走 让你过自己的人生
Go do that damn tour if you want to.
要是你愿意就去参加那该死的巡演
You know, whatever. I'm just...
这之类的 我只是
So why don't you, Ray?
为什么不放手呢 小蕾
Because you and music...
因为你和音乐
there's no difference, you know.
对我而言是没区别的
It's the same.
是一体的
And I feel like I'm holding these hearts in my hands,
我感觉自己手上捧着一颗颗心
And I'm trying real hard not to break 'em.
我很努力不让它们破碎
But my heart's in pieces.
但我自己却心碎了
And I'm trying to do the right thing,
我想做正确的事
But none of it feels right to me.
但这一切感觉都不对
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go now.
我得走了
If you were the ocean
如果你是大海
And I was the sun
我是太阳
If the day made me heavy
每当夜幕降临
And gravity won
我就输给地心引力
If I was the red
如果我是红色
And you were the blue
而你是蓝色
I could just fade into you
我可以隐于你的身后
Hey. I wanna talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Me, too.
我也是
I need an answer.
我需要你给我答案
If you're coming,
如果你要来
I need to know that I can count on you.
我得知道你能靠得住
That you're gonna be there.
会一直陪着我
I could just fade into you
我可以隐入你的身后
If you were a window
如果你是一扇窗
And I was the rain
而我是雨水
I'd pour myself out
我会倾力泼出
And wash off your pain
洗去你的痛苦
I'd fall like a tear
我会如泪水般簌簌而落
So your light could shine through
好让你的光亮透过
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表