剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
It's only a matter of time.
这是早晚的事儿
Okay, well, that's what I'm hoping to avoid.
我是希望不要被人发现的
You haven't told anybody, have you?
你没跟任何人说过吧
No. I haven't breathed a word of this to anyone.
没有 我没跟别人透露过一个字
Teddy, we've kept this secret a long time,
泰迪 咱们保守秘密很久了
But maybe it's better if we come clean now, on our own terms.
不过也许现在主动坦白会比较好
Peggy, look, what we did was really stupid,
佩吉 咱们干了傻事
But you cannot--
但是你不能
You cannot say a word to anyone.
你一个字也不能跟别人提起
My campaign, my marriage, my entire family depends on it,
我的竞选 婚姻 家庭全压在这上面了
And yours, too.
你也一样
We need to talk.
咱们得谈谈
I don't think this is working--you and me.
我觉得你和我没法合作下去了
Are you dropping me?
你也要放弃我吗
My job is to give you the best advice I can.
我的工作是尽我所能给你最好的建议
Whatever problems you had before--
不管你以前有什么问题
That interview made them exponentially worse.
这场访谈已经让糟糕的程度加剧恶化了
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道的
Please don't do this.
求你别这样
I want my tour back,
我想巡演
I want my image restored,
我想重塑形象
And I will do whatever it takes.
让我做什么我都愿意
And I'll listen to you.
我会乖乖听你话的
I promise.
我保证
I-I need to ask you a question.
我得问你个问题
And if you want me to stay, I need an honest answer.
要是你想让我留下来 就说实话
Why'd you do it?
为什么这么做
Why'd you take the nail polish?
为什么要偷指甲油
It's something I used to do when I was a kid.
我还小的时候会去偷东西
And it may sound funny to you, but...
可能你觉得很可笑
It made me feel like I could take care of myself
这让我觉得在没人照顾我的时候
when nobody else would.
我可以自己照顾好自己
Okay.
好吧
From now on, you listen.
从现在开始 听我的
You listen to every word I say.
我说的每一句话都要听
All right, tomorrow morning, we'll regroup.
好了 明早再重新部署
Look, don't just sit here all alone. Call a friend.
你也别一个人坐这了 给朋友打个电♥话♥吧
Try to get your mind off this stuff a little bit, okay?
不要老想着这些烦心事了 好吗
I don't have friends.
我没有朋友
I have people who want to be seen with me.
只有想借我的名气和我一起出镜的人
Well...
至少
Used to.
以前有
See you in the morning.
明早见
Hello?
你好
Deacon, hey.
迪康
Um, it's me.
是我
Juliette.
茱莉亚
I know who "Me" Is, Juliette.
我知道你是谁 茱莉亚
I hate to call you like this. I just, uh...
我不想这样打给你的
Uh, it's okay.
没关系
You all right?
你还好吧
Not really.
不怎么好
Hey. You doing anything right now?
你现在有什么安排吗
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表