剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
into the Democratic presidential race today--
也就是谢丽·奇泽姆太太
that of Mrs. Shirley Chisholm,
第一个黑人女众议员
the first black woman to serve in Congress.
谢丽·奇泽姆太太今天宣布
Mrs. Shirley Chisholm today announced
将参加美国总统竞选
that she's going to run for President of the United States.
你会投票选女人当总统吗
Would you vote for a woman for president?
-我会的 -为什么
- Yes, I would. - Why?
我觉得我们也该选女人当总统了
Well, I think it's about time we had a woman for president.
我觉得她们不如男人冷静
I don't think they're as level-headed yet as the men are.
我觉得女人当总统不错
I think it would be a good idea to have a woman president.
为什么
Why?
因为能有个改变也不错
Because it's good to have a change.
我觉得总统是男人的工作
I think president is a man's job.
我觉得她能当个好总统
Yeah, I think she will make a good president,
但我不太相信她能当选
but I doubt if--I doubt that she would be elected, though.
女权修正案
历史性的抉择 今天参议院以84票赞成
In the historic decision, the Senate voted 84 to 8 today
8票反对通过了确保女性平权的
to approve a constitutional amendment
宪法修正案
guaranteeing equal rights to women.
提议将发至各州进行批准
The proposal goes to the states for ratification.
你用某个四个字母的词形容
Did you call the Speaker of the House
-众议院议长了吗 -没有
- a 4-letter word? - No.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
"混♥蛋♥"才三个字母
"Ass" is a 3-letter word.
来啊
Come on! Come on! Come on!
我穿着高跟呢
I'm in heels.
1972年3月
我成立国家女性政♥治♥党团时
When I founded this national women's political caucus--
是我们一起成立的
We all founded it,
贝蒂 你 我 格洛丽娅 谢丽
Betty-- you, me, Gloria, Shirley.
对 但是我的理念
Yes, yes, but it was my concept.
好吧
Fine.
我是想说 我当时觉得我们得
My point is that I felt that we needed to take
把我们的运动从街头走向国会
our movement from the streets to Congress,
现在 仅仅一年后 我们就成功了
and here we are, just a year later,
-我们是股政♥治♥力量了 -给
- and we are a political force. - Here you go.
我们有了第一位
And we have our first serious
-真正的女性总统候选人 -是啊
- female candidate for president. - Yes! Whoo!
-奇泽竞选总统 -奇泽竞选总统
- Chizzy for President. - Chizzy for Prezzy!
昨天 《平等权利修正案》
And yesterday the Equal Rights Amendment
毫无阻碍地通过了参议院
sailed through the Senate.
参议院投票结束后
Hawaii ratified less than 30 minutes
夏威夷不到30秒就批准了
after the Senate vote.
特拉华州 新罕布♥什♥尔 明天也都能批准
Delaware, New Hampshire will have it ratified by tomorrow.
我们有七年时间 但我们一年就做到了
We have seven years, but we'll get it done in one.
不 连尼克松都支持我们
No, and even Nixon is on our side.
谢谢你最后拉到的支持
And thank you for that last minute endorsement.
-他也没那么坏 -他够坏了
- See? He's not all bad. - He's mostly bad.
如果你希望女性党团跨党派
If you would like our women's caucus to be bipartisan,
那这房♥间里的民♥主♥党请别
perhaps the Democrats in this room could refrain
每次开会时都说总统坏话
from trashing the president at every meeting?
我以为吐槽尼克松就是跨党派行为
I thought trashing Nixon was bipartisan.
不 但吉尔说得对
No, but, you know, Jill is right.
我们的运动是为所有女性反抗压♥迫♥
Our movement is about fighting oppression of all women.
我们人太少
You know, there are too few of us,
我们不能与彼此为敌
and we're not each other's enemies.
你说什么呢 女人多得是
What are you talking about? There are plenty of us.
你现在还支持蕾丝权利了吗
Does this mean that you're now for lesbian rights?
我可从未反对过蕾丝权利
I never said I was against lesbian rights.
我说我不想在媒体发布会上说
I said that I didn't wanna declare at the press conference
我们都是蕾丝 因为我们不都是蕾丝
that we're all lesbians, 'cause we're not all lesbians.
抱歉打扰 但你要我追踪
Sorry to interrupt, but you asked me
《平权修正案》的反对派
to track opposition to the ERA.
菲莉丝·沙弗利是谁
Who the hell is Phyllis "Schafly"?
是施拉夫利
It's Schlafly.
她是伊利诺伊州的右翼疯子
Oh, she's a right wing nut from Illinois.
我们不用担心这种边缘化的言论
Oh, we don't need to worry about stuff like this on the fringe.
我都没听说过《菲莉丝·沙弗利报告》
I've never even heard of "The Phyllis 'Schafly' Report."
-是施拉夫利 -什么
- It's Schlafly. - What?
-有两个L -两个L
- There are two L's. - Two L's.
是沙弗利还是施拉夫利有什么关系呢
Oh, well, what do I care if it's "Schafly" Or Schlafly?
我反正再不会提到这蠢女人的名字了
It's not like I'm ever gonna say that fucking woman's name again.
-敬《平权修正案》 -说得好
- To the ERA. - Yes.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表