剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
We can choose to build our family however we want.
我记得是
I think it's, uh, uh,
弗雷诉兰厄姆或兰卡斯特
Foley vs. Langham or Lancaster,
-或者类似的名字 -没有这个案例
- something like that. - No, there is no such case.
当然有 但是你看
Yes, there is, but you see--
-你是现编了一个案例吗 -我不是律师
- Did you just make up a case? - I'm not a lawyer, no.
我是律师的妻子 而我觉得这样更有趣
I'm the wife of a lawyer, and I really do think that's more fun--
听着 我怀疑我们根本不能达成一致观点
Listen, I doubt we're gonna get to agree on this at all...
看看她的表情
Just look at her face.
恨不得找个地缝钻下去
She's dying inside.
你朋友要是笑笑就好了 她占上风了
It would help if your friend cracked a smile. She's winning.
在女性工作时 买♥♥保险时
Discriminating against women when they work,
还有生产时歧视她们
when they buy insurance, and when they give birth.
我不为任何人工作
No, well, I don't work for anyone.
真棒 那你就是个傀儡
Great, so you're a patsy.
也许你该专心烤面包
Well, maybe you should stick to baking
把解释法律的工作留给律师
and leave interpreting the laws to the lawyers.
...都很有自己的看法
...Opinionated wives.
但说真的 我们让男士们也参与进来
But, seriously, let's bring the fellas in on this.
你不把你的名字加进我的联调局档案吗
You're not gonna add your name to my FBI file?
我们都会穿
We both do.
由民♥主♥社会学生组织的成员和古巴共和国的官员组成
试图通过与古巴工人并肩作战 挑战美国对古巴的政策
包括美国对古巴的封锁 声援古巴革命
我从来没作为"吾辈必胜"的成员去过古巴
I never traveled to Cuba as part of the Venceremos Brigade,
顺便说一嘴
by the way.
你什么时候看到的
When did you go through it?
我让你出去帮我买♥♥咖啡的时候
When I sent you out to get coffee for me.
好吧
Right.
你应该更小心点
You should be more careful.
我倒希望有天能去古巴
I would like to go to Cuba one day.
我带你去
I'll take you.
这就是一♥夜♥情♥
This is a one-time thing.
好吧
Okay.
当然了
Sure.
不过你还是会当我的顾问 对吧
You're still gonna be my advisor, though, right?
菲莉丝·施拉夫利 顺从
Phyllis Schlafly, submissive?
我没时间给一个
I don't have time to consult
男人领导的女性工作组做顾问
with some man's women's task force.
好吧 行
Right. Sure.
很动听
Sounds beautiful.
加州怎么样
How was California?
你父亲生我的气了
Your father's cross with me...
因为我去参加了法学院入学考试
for taking the LSAT.
他不想让我去上法学院
Doesn't want me to go to law school.
这是唯一只属于他的东西
It's the one thing left that's all his.
我跟你说过我戒烟的故事吗
Did I ever tell you the story about how I quit smoking?
我都不知道你以前抽烟
I didn't even know you smoked.
抽得可凶了 一天一包
Oh, yes, I was a pack a day,
你父亲不喜欢这习惯
and your father hated the habit.
他觉得这样不够淑女
He thought it wasn't, uh, ladylike.
倒也没错
Well, he was right.
他送了我一辆车 当做结婚礼物
And, uh, he gave me a car as a wedding present,
当然我没给他准备礼物
and of course, I didn't have a gift for him,
所以我决定戒烟
so...I decided to give up smoking.
我们结婚的那天 我抽了最后一支烟
And the day of our wedding, I smoked my last cigarette.
要突然戒烟难吗
Now was it hard to quit cold turkey?
很难
Very.
我是否得强迫自己
And do I have to force myself
抵♥制♥香烟的诱惑
to resist the seduction of cigarettes?
每天都是
Every single day.
但意志强于身体的渴望
But the mind is stronger than the body.
你只需要行驶意志力
You just have to exercise willpower.
你拿到钱包了吗
Now did you, uh, get your wallet?
拿到了
Yes.
我看见了 谢谢
I saw it, thank you.
肯定是掉在了玄关
Must have, uh, fallen out on the floor in the mudroom.
我找到了 就放在了你的柜子上
I found it, and I left it on your dresser.
你得再小心一点 约翰
You have to be more careful, John.
我会的
I will.
你出生以后我一直怀不上
I had such trouble conceiving after you were born.
我当时就想 也许我只有你了
I thought maybe you might be my only one.
我要你帮我写写
Now I'll need some help with my jingles
集♥会♥的口号♥
for my rally.
姑娘们厌倦原来的那些了吗
Girls are tired of the old ones?
有什么能和"赡养费"押韵呢
What rhymes with "alimony"?
见到你很高兴 菲莉丝
Good to see you, Phyllis.
-你搬到这里了 -是啊
- You're in here? - I know.
难以相信
Hard to believe.
高级合伙人
Senior partner.
弗莱德就在走廊那边 我可以带你去
Uh, Fred's just down the hall. I can take you if you'd like.
我可以找到他 谢谢你
I can find it, thank you.
恭喜啊
Mazel Tov.
-亲爱的 -谢谢你
- Honey. - Thank you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我们想问你...
We wanted to ask you...
一些重要的事
...something important.
你们愿意做教父母吗
Will you please be the godparents?
-我们很荣幸 -太好了
- We'd be honored. - All right.
太好了 来吧
All right! Come on!
只要不用我换尿布
As long as it doesn't involve changing any diapers.
当然不用
No.
-太好了 -这一年啊
- Yes. - Big year.
这一年这么多事 出了本书 还有了孩子
It's a big year, birthing a book and a baby.
生孩子需要的精力少多了
Oh, well, the baby was considerably less work
从中得到的乐趣也多多了
and infinitely more fun to create.
弗兰克有没有告诉你
Did Frank tell you?
他给这本书起了一个完美的名字
He came up with the perfect title for the book--
《男性机器》
"The Male Machine."
但书出得不够快
Well...can't come soon enough.
不然真该把这本书当圣诞礼物
We should send it as a Christmas gift
送给伊利诺伊州每一位给我们投反对票的
to every chauvinist legislator in Illinois
沙文主义立法者
that voted against us.
明年就能出版
We'll get it done next year.
我们该聊聊筹钱的事了
We should start talking about raising money now.
甜点好了
Dessert's ready.
我帮你
Let me help you.
我给你买♥♥了些东西
Here. I got you something.
我...我旧的那个包还能用
My, uh...my old one works just fine.
我去了办公室 想给你
I stopped by the office to give it to you,
但是你...你不在
but you...you weren't there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以如果可以的话 这个就给我吧
So if it's okay, I might have this one.
我的LSAT分数很好
I did very well on the LSATs,
我决定申请华盛顿大学
and I have decided to apply to Wash U.
学校离得很近
Now it's close enough
我会每晚回来准备晚餐
that I'll be home every night for dinner.
你不需要这么努力
You really don't need to work this hard.
很多人不希望通过《平权修正案》
Lots of people don't want the ERA to go through.
他们不会让你们失败
They won't let you fail.
只要我们队有个年轻人能赢下冠军...
...one young man on our team to maybe win the championship...
我们真的很期待组建家庭
We're so excited to start a family.
你肯定觉得很无聊
That sounds boring to you,
但是...我可能比自己想的还要传统
but...I think maybe I'm more conventional than I thought.
我一直想成为一名母亲
I've always wanted to be a mother.
你会成为一名优秀的母亲
You're going to be a wonderful mother.
我想雇茱尔斯给我们下一♥期♥封面
I was thinking about hiring Jules to do a photo shoot
拍摄照片
for our next cover.
我想先来问问你可以吗
I wanted to check with you first if that was okay.
当然了 当然了
Of course. Of course.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
那只是一个阶段 我不是那样的人
It was just a phase. It's not who I am.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表