剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
Where are you getting your information?
"提议延期
"The‐‐ the proposed extension
不过是女权主义者的垂死挣扎
is a desperate attempt by feminists
想要《平权修正案》在最后三个州正式通过"
to get those last three states to ratify the ERA."
这你已经说过了
Yes, you said that already.
看着镜头 保持微笑
Look at the camera. Smile.
保持微笑 继续说
Smile. Lips. Keep going.
微笑
Smile.
我只是...
I just, um...
我需要一点时间 你可以...
I just need a minute if you could...
你可以把这个关掉吗...
Could you turn off that‐‐
好了 好了
All right, all right.
关键是万事都有规矩
Uh, the point is there are rules,
但女权分子却不遵守规矩
and the libbers are not abiding by them.
其目的在于创造不虔诚的世界独♥裁♥主义
An ungodly world dictatorship is the goal.
-难以置信 -是她故意挑我的刺
‐ Unbelievable. ‐ She was trying to trip me up.
她曲解我的意思
She twisted my words.
你让我们看起来像一群无理取闹的傻子
You made us all look like a bunch of blubbering idiots.
"不好意思 对不起"
"Um, uh...I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
我们才不用道歉
We are not sorry.
就回答说民调不对就行了 本来就不对
Just say polls are wrong. They are.
我们现在该给菲莉丝打电♥话♥吗
Should we call Phyllis now?
或许应该让安代替我发言
Maybe Ann should speak instead of me.
那是一定的 我们不能在大会上表现地像傻子
Absolutely. We can't look like fools on the floor.
安 我们走吧
Let's just go, Ann.
也没有那么糟
It wasn't that bad.
走吧 我们进去吧
Come on. Let's go inside.
我好像把粉饼盒落在了房♥间里
I think I left my compact in the room.
我希望提出以下修正意见
I wish to offer the following amendment.
我想修正
I want to amend
《平权修正案》的条款
the Equal Rights Amendment provision
在结尾处加上
by adding at the end, the words
"只有在7年限期内完成才算通过"
"only if done within the original 7‐year period."
同意以上修改意见的 请起立
All those in favor of the amendment, please rise.
反对以上修改意见的 请起立
All those opposed to the amendment, please rise.
我甚至都不太确定
I mean, I'm not even really sure
总代表的职责是什么 但我跟你说
what a delegate‐at‐large does, but let me tell you something.
这个代表会惹出大♥麻♥烦
This delegate is going to cause trouble.
因为我只会说大实话
You know, because I speak my mind,
而我也打算在女同性恋权利投票时实话实说
and I'm going to be speaking before the lesbian rights vote.
我不会跟她们统一战线的
And I'm not gonna fall in line.
-不会 -不会
‐ No. ‐ No.
你还吃那个橄榄吗
Are you gonna eat that olive?
您的粉红佳人吗
One Pink Lady?
谢谢
Thank you.
今天太累了
What a day.
你是一个人吗
Are you here all alone?
似乎失去了我唯一的朋友
Seem to have lost my one friend.
没事 反正人太多也很烦
Well, these big crowds can just be overwhelming.
这天呐 那看起来很好喝
My God. That looks nice.
颜色还跟你的裙子很搭
Kinda matches your dress.
我喜欢美味的鸡尾酒
I love a good cocktail.
-尤其是烦闷的时候 -是吗
‐ Some days more than others. ‐ Yeah?
我丈夫总说 小酌几杯忘却烦恼
My husband always says there's no harm in having a few
也没什么不好
to smooth things over.
不管怎样 事情肯定没你想象得糟
Whatever happened, I'm sure it's not as bad as you think.
我让大家失望了
I let everyone down.
我该听劝的 真不知道我在想什么
I should've listened. I don't know what I was thinking.
是啊 我压根没想
Oh, that's right. I wasn't.
依我的经验 祈祷能让一切都变得光明
In my experience, everything looks brighter when I pray.
主啊
Dear Lord...
我寻求祢的指引
I reach out to you for guidance.
请为我指明前路
Please show me which way to turn.
平息我的焦虑
Calm my anxious thoughts
并安慰我的心
and come speak into my mind.
以主之名 阿门
In Jesus' Name, Amen.
阿门
Amen.
要是还不行 我就来片基♥督♥药片
And if that doesn't help, I take a Christian pill.
能让你平静
Calm the nerves.
我也来杯一样的
I'm gonna have one of those, too.
这是她在领圣餐
That's at her Communion.
这小裙子太可爱了
That's such a sweet little dress.
-是我母亲做的 -太美了
- My mother made it. ‐ Oh, it's just darling.
是啊 她现在出落成个美人了
Yeah, she's a real beauty now.
快14岁了
Almost 14.
孩子长得可真快
They grow up so fast.
我三个儿子都是大小伙了 都搬出去了
My three boys are young men, all out of the house.
大家说男孩比女孩好养得多
They say that boys are much easier than girls.
她开窍得晚 不像我大女儿
She's a late bloomer, not like my older one,
一天到晚就知道看书
always has her head in a book.
是我的错觉吗 我觉得我们小时候
Is it just me, or was it so much less complicated
一切都简单得多
when we were girls?
我们没什么选择余地 不过...
I mean, we had less choices, but...
-确实更简单 对 -是啊
‐ It was much simpler, yes. ‐ Oh, yes.
我15岁当了舞会皇后
I was prom queen at 15,
16岁和我丈夫约会 19岁结了婚
dating my husband at 16, married at 19.
我18岁结的
I was 18.
天啊 结婚那阵我们还小呢
Oh, boy, we were babies.
-巴克 我丈夫... -嗯
‐ Buck, who's my husband... ‐ Yeah.
我第一次亲的男孩就是他
He's the first boy I ever kissed.
你真乖
You sweet thing.
鲍比和我结婚30年了
Bobby and I were married for 30 years.
两年前的三月 他去世了
He passed two years ago. March.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
要不是我教会的朋友苏西
I don't think I would've gotten through it
我肯定撑不过去
without my friend Susie from church.
我那时就是摊烂泥 是她拯救了我
I was just a puddle, and she wiped me up.
她非常坚强
She's so strong.
我也有个这样的朋友
I have a friend exactly like that.
真是上天保佑
Such a blessing.
她明天就来休斯顿
She's coming to Houston tomorrow.
那她错过了所有好戏
Well, she's missing all the fun.
我不觉得她会认为这很有趣
I don't know if she would think this is fun.
不过因为她我才来的
But she's the reason I'm here.
多年前 我们在家长会上认识
We met at a parent‐teacher conference years ago.
-我俩的儿子在一个班 -这样
- Our sons were in the same class. ‐ Yeah.
我还记得菲莉丝走进房♥间的那刻
I could still remember when Phyllis came in,
她 她看起来太与众不同了
she‐‐she looked so different
比起我们来说
than‐‐than the rest of us.
也不是不同 只是...更好
And maybe not different. Just a...a better version.
你懂吗
If you know what I mean.
我以前都没投过票
You know, I didn't even vote
也没考虑过投票 直到我遇见她
or think about voting until I met her.
巴克总说投票是浪费时间
I mean, Buck always said voting was a waste of time.
菲莉丝是我认识的第一位女性
Phyllis is the first woman I knew
不仅了解政♥治♥
that not only understood politics,
而且精通此道
but also, she was so smart about it‐‐
关于苏联和共♥产♥主义
the Soviets and Communism.
我觉得我跟她在一起时更加聪明
I think I'm just smarter by being around her.
而且无论她多忙 她总能抽出时间
And no matter how busy she is, she always finds time
检查我的信件
to check all of my correspondence.
她检查你的信件吗
She...checks your correspondence?
检查错误 那一堆政♥治♥术语
Oh, for mistakes. A lot of political language
我根本记不住
goes right over my head.
你看起来能很好地表达自己的想法
You don't seem to have any trouble expressing yourself.
酒壮怂人胆
Liquid courage.
我从政也很晚
I came to politics late, too.
但直到我最小的儿子离开家后
But I didn't really get active in NOW
我才真正在全国妇女组织
until my youngest son
变得活跃起来 天哪
left the house. Gosh.
你是说全国妇女组织
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表