剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
运动正在深入到美国中部
The movement is getting down to Middle America.
我们成了主流 这是好事
We're mainstream. That's a good thing.
你一直不接电♥话♥
You never pick up your phone.
你为什么拿着个手电筒
Why are you holding a flashlight?
这不是手电筒 这是火炬
It's not a flashlight. It's a torch.
就没点想象力吗
Don't you have any imagination?
在会上一言不发地混了几个月
After months of sitting silently in our meetings,
吃遍了我们的食物后
eating all our food,
塞·查斯勒终于想出了个好主意
Sey Chassler finally had a good idea--
在大会开幕前几周举办一场
a relay from Seneca Falls to Houston
从塞内卡瀑布到休斯顿的接力赛
in the weeks leading up to the convention,
囊括各个年龄段的女运动员 我就想
women athletes of all ages, and I thought,
与其用接力棒 不如换成自♥由♥女神手中的火炬
instead of a baton, why not a torch like Lady Liberty?
奔跑中的女人
Women on the move.
很好 很好 写篇文章
That's good. That's good. Write that down.
我才不写
I'm not writing that down.
你和米琪谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Midge?
嗯 我和米琪谈过了
Yeah. I've spoken to Midge.
米琪想起我为威利·麦吉辩护很是英勇
Midge remembers my defense of Willie McGee as heroic.
我去杰克逊时已经怀孕八个月了
I was eight months pregnant when I went down to Jackson.
和艾格一起吗
With Egee?
那次是我第一次向最高法♥院♥写请♥愿♥书
It was the first Supreme Court petition I'd ever written.
也是我第一次去南部
It was my first trip to the South.
更是我第一次收到死亡威胁
It was the first time I got a death threat.
人们说 "威利·麦吉的白人女律师应该
They said, "Willie McGee's white woman lawyer should be
和他一起上电椅被处决"
executed along with him in the electric chair."
我乔装打扮睡在一家妓院楼上
I slept, disguised, above a brothel...
因为义警们监视了酒店
...because vigilantes stalked the hotels.
那段时间 我被吓得屁滚尿流
The whole time, I was scared shitless.
我流产了
I lost the baby.
医生说是因为压力
Stress, the doctor said.
他们压垮了我
They got to me.
我在结案前离开了密西西比
I left Mississippi before the case was over.
我当时还有很多事要做
I had so much still to do.
现在仍有很多未竟的事业
There is so much still to do.
靠恐惧完不成大业
Fear never moved mountains.
对的永远都会是对的
What's right is right.
我不能辜负米琪
I have to do right by Midge.
但如果我把女同权利重新提上议程
But if I put lesbian rights back on the agenda,
我说真的 我们就得把反对派挡在门外
it's true. We have to keep the Antis out.
我会尽力而为
I'll do my best.
如果让他们进来呢
What if we let them in?
如果我们让所有人都加入呢
What if we let everyone in?
就顺其自然
Let the chips fall where they may.
你说所有人是什么意思 施拉夫利的人不算吧
What do you mean, everyone? Not Schlafly's people.
就是字面意义上的所有人
Everyone, everyone.
要是一群人躲在自己的地盘惺惺相惜
What's really revolutionary about a group of people
那还有什么革命性可言
in a room agreeing with each other?
我们可能会被这整件事反噬
The whole thing could blow up in our faces.
我还邀请了贝蒂当全州代表
I invited Betty to be a delegate-at-large.
昔日学子已成今日人师 爱你的贝拉
奔跑中的女人
强♥奸♥ 生育自♥由♥ 农村妇女
性取向
我把剩菜放进冰箱了
I put the leftovers in the freezer.
请问我走之前还有什么需要吗
Do you need anything else before I leave?
没了 谢谢你 薇莉 明天见
Oh, no, thank you, Willie. I'll--I'll see you tomorrow.
好的 明天见
Okay. See you tomorrow.
《你可以很美丽 圣洁之美》
洛蒂·贝丝·霍布斯 著
-我是洛蒂·贝丝·霍布斯 -我是菲莉丝
- Lottie Beth Hobbs. - It's Phyllis.
加夜班啊
You're working late.
我最近在看你的书 你
I've been reading your book. You, uh...
关于仇恨的写得很绝决
say some pretty powerful things about hate.
我不恨任何人 如果我们还要继续
Now I don't hate anybody, and if we're gonna continue
需刊发新闻稿
共事的话
to work together--
你得明白要想全力去爱
You need to understand that to love completely
就要先学会正确地仇恨
requires learning to hate properly.
爱上帝所爱的 恨上帝所恨的
It is to love what God loves and to hate what God hates.
我想说清楚一件事
I want to be clear about something.
我们不能跟三K党有任何关系
We can't have anything to do with the Klan.
那是自然
Goes without saying.
但是 我为人宽容
But, uh, you know, I am tolerant,
我认为反对女性解放
and I let everyone be against women's lib
都是出于个人的选择
for the reasons of their choice.
再说说你的主意 在休斯顿大会结束时
Now about this idea you had for a counter-rally
组织反抗集♥会♥ 这是个好主意
at the end of their convention at Houston--it's a good one.
你用不着拿我的主意来说服我
You needn't sell me on my own idea.
但我更愿意称其为支持家庭集♥会♥
But I would call it a pro-family rally.
我认为如果我们集中资源
And I think if we pooled our resources,
就很有机会能与他们的人群相抗衡
we'd have a pretty good shot at matching their crowds,
-你觉得呢 -是的
- don't you think? - Yes.
但如果外部组织想...提供支持
But if outside groups want to...lend support,
我们也控制不了
we can't control it.
需刊发新闻稿
那我们定个规矩
So we make a rule.
所有标牌和巴士上都不得张贴官方团体名称
There's no official group name on any of the signs or buses.
明白了
Understood.
如果我们成功了 休斯顿将为
Now if we pull this off, Houston will be the death knell
女性解放运动敲响丧钟
of the women's liberation movement.
我们就大干一场吧
Let's blow it up.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表