剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
Am I a magician?
你可是年度女性
You're the woman of the year.
我只是负责颁发"年度女性奖"
I presented the Women of the Year.
我又不是获奖人
I'm not one.
-别这样 亲爱的 -没事 孩子们都睡了
- Honey. - No, they're--they're asleep.
你有去看罗宾的发烧好些了吗
But did you check on Robin's fever?
当然 她说她感觉好多了
Yes, and she told me she feels fine.
等等 她告诉你说她感觉好多了
Wait. She told you she feels fine?
她生病了 病号♥的话不可信
She's sick, so we shouldn't trust her.
你刚走我就给她量了体温
I took her temperature right after you left.
只有37.6度
It was only 99.7.
而且这回孩子们不止吃了披萨
I also fed the kids something besides pizza,
我今早还给自己穿衣打扮了
and I even managed to dress myself this morning.
这真是个巨大的进步
And it's a big improvement
你可是在第一次约会时穿粗花呢西装的人
from the tweed suits you wore when we first started dating.
你不喜欢我穿粗花呢吗
You didn't like me in tweed?
-太保守了 -我明明活力四射
- So stuffy. - Ah. I was dynamite.
你那时很无趣
You were square.
无趣
Square?
-我...我要去看看她怎么样了 -你能...
- I just...I'm gonna go check on her. - Can...
如果你想让我来负责照看孩子们
If you want me to be in charge of the kids,
你就得放心交给我
you have to let me be in charge.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你知道他还要多久才能好吗
Do you know how much longer he'll be?
他的行程安排不归我管
I don't do his schedule.
那你到底是干什么的
What exactly do you do?
这些年轻女性到这来工作
These young women come to work here
心知肚明会遇到什么
knowing what they're getting into.
你不能怪他
You can't blame him.
你可以怪他 这是不对的
Oh, you can blame him. It's not right.
我从法学院毕业的时候
When I graduated from law school,
我妈妈对我说 "戴帽子和手套"
my mother said to me, "Wear a hat and gloves."
这样 他们就不会把你误认为是秘书了
That way, they won't mistake you for a secretary."
手套是什么时候摘下的
Well, when did the gloves come off?
竞选地点太多了 我们还有两百周年纪念呢
Campaign spot rang long. Bicentennial.
你在浪费你时间 贝拉
You're wasting your time, Bella.
我不能支持一个激进的女权法案 还在俄亥俄州露面
I can't support a radical lib agenda and show my face in Ohio.
谁说要激进了
Who said anything about radical?
咱们别再用这词了
Let's ban that word from our vocabulary.
你们带来了吉尔
You brought Jill.
你知道我最无法抗拒你们两人一组攻破我了
You know I can't resist when you tag-team me.
让我想起了在俄亥俄州立大学的日子
Reminds me of my frat days as a Buckeye.
别犯浑 韦恩
Don't be a jackass, Wayne.
你让我们看上去都像坏人
You're making the rest of us look bad.
-吉尔 -众议员
- Jill. - Congressman.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我习惯为我们的事业受苦了
I'm used to suffering for the cause.
我法案的资金会被用来
The funds for my bill will be used
赞助在50个州内
to sponsor conferences
举♥行♥的关于女性问题的大会
on women's issues in each of the 50 states,
以一次全国代♥表♥大♥会♥告终
culminating in a national convention.
我们的目标是想出一个行动计划
Our goal--to come up with a plan of action
让国会制定有益于女性的法律
for Congress to enact laws that benefit women.
继而给批准《平权修正案》
Which in turn will give a much-needed shot in the arm
打一针强心剂
to the ERA ratification drive.
是只有我觉得女人永远都不满足吗
Is it me, or are the gals never happy?
当女人赚的钱只有男人的56%时
Not when the gals are only making
我们当然不满足
56% of what the men make.
所以除非能和男人赚一样多 你们就永不满足
So you won't be happy till you make 100% of what men make?
是的
Yes.
你到底要不要帮我们拉选票
Are you gonna help us whip up votes or what?
如果这个全国女性大会
What if this national conference for women
是由我的委员会举办的呢
were run through my commission?
一定会是跨党派的
There's no question it would be bipartisan.
会有总统的背书
It would have the endorsement of the president
由我牵头
and headed by me,
我可以说是这屋子里在财政方面最保守的人了
arguably the most fiscally conservative person in this room.
面向公众的州会
State meetings open to the public.
听上去会是个惨败
Sounds like a fiasco.
我从没和惨败联♥系♥在一起过
I've never been associated with a fiasco.
大屠♥杀♥ 有过 惨败 没有
Massacres, yes. Fiascos, no.
没有你我们做不到 众议员
We can't do it without you, Congressman.
你有影响力
You have all the clout.
就把这当做是给你年轻新娘的礼物吧
Consider it a gift for your young new bride.
你知道有记者
Do you know some reporter
称我们为"美女与野兽"吗
called us "Beauty and the Beast"?
你不觉得我是野兽吧
You don't think I'm a beast, do you?
亚历山大·梅格斯·黑格 美国前国务卿
曾经辅佐过三位美国总统 人称"政♥治♥将军"
不 但我在黑格将军手下干过两年
No, but I was with General Haig for two years,
所以或许我不是最好的裁判
so perhaps I'm not the best judge.
你可以从向她学习 贝拉
You could learn something from this one, Bella,
尤其是如果你想进参议院的话
especially if you wanna make a run for the Senate.
有幽默感会有很大帮助
It helps to have a sense of humor.
我幽默感十足
I have a great sense of humor.
谢谢你 众议员
Thank you, Congressman.
别太激动
Don't get too excited.
我还是得向总统游说
I still have to sell it to the president.
为了这个女性大会
For this women's conference,
美国纳税人每分钟要支付六千美元
the American taxpayer will be paying $6,000 per minute
才能让
so that the, uh,
这些女权分子飞去迈阿密之类的地方
libbers can fly to Miami or, uh, wherever
并抱怨她们的痛苦生活
and complain about their miserable lives.
后者为当时苏联驻美国大使
戈尔巴乔夫的国际事务顾问
基辛格和多勃雷宁大使私下会面数小时
Kissinger meets privately with Ambassador Dobrynin for hours,
没人知道原因
and nobody knows why.
因为杰西卡父母
Because Jessica's parents
不监督他们的孩子 这就是原因
do not supervise their child, that's why.
罗伯特·奥本 美国专业喜剧作家
为《今夜秀》的杰克·帕尔和《雷德·斯克尔顿秀》写过剧本
亲爱的奥本先生 我非常喜欢你给
Dear Mr. Orben, I am a big fan of your work
杰克·帕尔及雷德·斯克尔顿写的剧本
with Jack Paar and Red Skelton.
句号♥ 但你最近...
Stop. But your last--
请支付10美分
Please deposit 10 cents.
但你最近一次
But your last speech
为福特总统的演讲开了七个妻子们的玩笑
for President Ford had seven jokes on wives
却没有任何女权分子的玩笑 句号♥
and none on the libbers. Stop.
你想让我跟你重复一遍吗
Do you want me to repeat that back to you?
不 恐怕我没有时间
Uh, no, I'm afraid I don't have time for you
听你重复了
to repeat it back.
法♥院♥维持了政♥府♥诉讼的原判
The court upheld the government's suit
解散北方证券公♥司♥
to dissolve the Northern Securities Company.
我们来看看二十世纪的最高法♥院♥是怎么
Now let's see what 20th century Supremes
看待反垄断和《谢尔曼法》的 好吗
say about antitrust and the Sherman Act, shall we?
斯奈德先生
Mr. Snyder?
关于本周最高法♥院♥案件你知道些什么
What can you tell us about this week's Supreme Court case?
美国诉福斯塔夫酿酒公♥司♥案
United States v. Falstaff Brewing Corp.
福斯塔夫是圣路易斯一家区域性啤酒制♥造♥商
Well, Falstaff was a regional beer producer here in St. Louis
他们想达到全国性规模
that wanted to achieve national status,
所以他们决定扩张
so they decided to expand...
占领北方市场
...to the northeast market.
除了重新开拓新市场
Now instead of breaking into new markets de novo,
他们决定收♥购♥新英格兰最大的啤酒销♥售♥商
they decided to acquire the largest beer seller in New England
因为他们已经建立了健全的基础设施
because they already had an established infrastructure.
案件的中心问题是什么
And what was the central question in the case?
好的 施拉夫利太太
Yes, Mrs. Schlafly?
福斯塔夫公♥司♥最后成功主导市场了吗
Was Falstaff successful in dominating the market?
这不是中心问题
That is not the central question.
对 但这是最有趣的问题
Yes, but it is the most interesting one.
福斯塔夫违反了《克莱顿反托拉斯法》第七条吗
Did Falstaff violate Section 7 of the Clayton Act?
最高法♥院♥判福斯塔夫一方赢
Well, the Supreme Court found in Falstaff's favor,
并把案件送回了地区法♥院♥
and they remanded the case back to the, uh, district court...
重审
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表