剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
就是一些能参照的脚本
Just a little script we can follow.
可我的说话风格要比你更随和些 菲莉丝
But my communication style is folksier than yours, Phyllis,
所以我可能会时不时地改几个词
so I might change a few words here and there.
真不好意思 杰奎
Well, I'm sorry, Jacquie,
可我们现在是一个全国性组织
but now we are a national organization.
必须要有言行准则
We do have to have rules of conduct.
因为使用一致的语言风格
'Cause it serves our cause, uh, better
能更好地服务于我们的目标
if we all use identical language.
通过这种方式 我们才能让观念深入人心
It's how we're really gonna make it stick.
同一个声音 同一个观点
It's, uh, one voice, one message.
不过 没人能够仅凭自己做到这一点
But none of us can do it on our own,
尤其是我
I mean, especially me.
我都不知道这场危机
I didn't even know about this crisis
直到我亲爱的朋友爱丽丝提醒了我
until my dear friend Alice, uh, alerted me to the cause,
这才是真正的姐妹情谊 姑娘们
and I think that's real sisterhood, girls.
我们得到了一位汉弗莱的代表
We got a Humphrey delegate!
她说听了我的演讲后 她们实在没法
She said after my speech, they just couldn't vote
投票给一名男性白人 还让他解除控制
for a white man and asked to be released,
否则不如自己主动退出了
or they would release themselves.
我们就快拿下50名代表了
We're close to 50 delegates.
如果能达到100名 我们就能有赢面了
If we can get to 100, we can start wheeling and dealing.
塞德
Thadde.
我是谢丽·奇泽姆
I'm Shirley Chisholm,
我是美国总统候选人
and I am a candidate for President of the United States.
奇女士
竞选总统
我感觉好像被传唤到校长办公室似的
I feel like I've summoned to the principal's office.
如果取下别针 你会感觉好些吗
Would you feel better if you took off that pin?
-不会 -我会的
- No. - I would.
这个房♥间是作出所有决定的地方
This room is where all the decisions are made,
而你就在这里 你本人
and you're here. You.
别忘了第一次见面时
Don't forget how crazy you were for George
你对乔治有多疯狂
when you first met him.
他激励了你 你给他写了的演讲稿
He inspired you. You wrote his speeches.
他为之奋战的问题有九♥成♥都跟谢丽的相同
He's fighting for 90% of the same issues as Shirley.
他俩唯一的区别在于 他能打败尼克松
The only difference between them is he can beat Nixon.
进来吧
Come on in.
-很高兴见到你 加里 -请坐
- Nice to see you, Gary. - Sit down.
-好 -过来坐下
- All right. - Come sit.
我很抱歉 如果我在
I apologize if I was out of line
论♥坛♥委员会会议上出格了
at the platform committee meetings.
你是说
Oh, you mean...
没关系
It's all right.
在好莱坞我一天都混不下去
I wouldn't last a day in Hollywood.
拜托 你肯定比我更吃香
Please, you're getting to be a bigger ham than me.
你应该看看她模仿玛琳·黛德丽
You should see her Marlene Dietrich impression.
女士们想喝点什么 苏格兰威士忌
What can I offer you ladies to drink? Scotch?
-好 我要一杯威士忌 -我不想摄入卡路里
- Sure, I'll take a Scotch. - I don't need the calories.
好的
Okay.
为什么会有不同的颜色
What are the different colors for?
白色这台连着指挥车
Oh, the white goes to the command wagon,
蓝色接到麦戈文的套房♥ 红色接到大会厅
blue to McGovern's suite, and red to the convention floor.
这边走
This way.
你不担心这会毁了
You're not worried this ruins
你竞选的草根形象吗
the grass roots image of your campaign?
不太担心
Not particularly.
所以如果我拿起蓝色的电♥话♥
So if I pick up the blue phone,
就可以和乔治说话
I can speak to George.
我不确定他会接你电♥话♥
Well, I'm not so sure that he'd take your call.
他还是很伤心 因为你对媒体说
He's still very hurt that you tell the press
他是最好的白人男性候选人
he's the best white male candidate.
他当你是朋友
He considers you a friend.
好朋友应该彼此坦诚相待
Good friends are honest with each other.
谢丽是个更好的人选
Shirley is a better candidate.
我没说他认为你是个好朋友
I did not say he considers you a good friend.
我怎么才能补偿他呢
Well, how can I make it up to him?
麦戈文少了一百票
McGovern is a hundred votes short.
如果在加州的投票中 我们能再得到
If we can get a hundred more women delegate votes
一百名女性代表的选票 我们就可以获得提名
on the California challenge, we could clinch the nomination.
我们为什么要帮你
And why should we help you?
我们会支持你们看重的所有资质投票异议
We will back you on all the credentials challenges that matter to you.
好吧
Okay.
我可以说服他选个女性竞选搭档
I could push him to choose a female running mate.
-谢丽吗 -我已经把底牌亮了
- Shirley? - Everything is on the table.
我们还能给你什么
And what more can we give you?
你已经得到了全国日托
You've already got national daycare,
平权法案 《平权修正案》的批准
affirmative action, ratification of the ERA.
你们在堕胎问题上不支持我们
You're not backing us on the abortion vote.
你不能期望得到想要的一切
You can't expect to get everything that you want.
难道你不期望得到想要的一切吗
Don't you expect to get everything that you want?
我们抽样调查了
We've done sampling.
如果他站出来支持堕胎合法化
He cannot come out in favor of legalizing abortion
就不能在11月获胜
and win in November.
我们只想要在众议院公平投票的机会
All we're asking for is a fair fight on the floor.
那如果我们保持中立呢
What if...we stay neutral?
我们让我们的代表凭良心投票
We let our delegates vote their conscience?
那别让生命权利运动者说话
And you don't let the right-to-lifers speak.
我们不希望在投票前
We don't want anyone saying
有人说堕胎就是谋杀
that abortion is murder right before the vote.
好 那我们也不想让任何人站到台上
Yes, and we don't want anyone up there
说女人正躺在厨房♥桌上被开膛破肚
saying that women are being butchered on kitchen tables.
但女人就是躺在厨房♥桌上被开膛破肚
But women are being butchered on kitchen tables.
没错 但我们不想听
Yes. We just don't wanna hear about it.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
握手定约吧
You wanna shake on it?
你看见那些电♥话♥了吗
Did you see the phones?
你看到蓝色和白色的电♥话♥了吗
Did you see the blue phone and white phone?
你们刚才在麦戈文的套房♥里吗
Were you in McGovern's suite?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你什么意思 不关我的事
What do you mean, it's none of my business?
这是我的酒店
This is my hotel.
你们和他达做交易了对吧
Did you make a deal with him?
现在我真的很生气
Oh, now I'm really mad.
我要写一篇揭露报道
I'm gonna write an exposé.
好啊 贝蒂 让所有人都围着你转
Oh, sure, Betty, make it all about you.
谁在乎你是不是在帮助女权运动
Who cares if you're helping the movement?
-我就是女权运动 -你不过是十年前写了本书
- I am the movement. - You wrote a book 10 years ago.
你真是墙头草 对吧
You really play both ends, don't you?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你让别人看到你支持谢丽
You make a big show of supporting Shirley,
但其实你在把女性票数拱手送给麦戈文
but you're really just going to deliver women to McGovern.
你对政♥治♥一窍不通
You don't know anything about politics.
我不确定是否有人真正懂得政♥治♥
I'm not sure anyone know anything about politics.
是格洛丽娅·斯坦奈姆
It's Gloria Steinem.
我们在坚持做记录
We're keeping a running tally
对比有多少个州已经通过了《平权修正案》
to see how many states have ratified the ERA
和从沃伦·比蒂到迈阿密后
versus how many women Warren Beatty has slept with
睡了多少女人
since he's come to Miami.
-这难道不好笑吗 -我赌沃伦·比蒂
- Isn't that hilarious? - My money's on Warren Beatty.
聪明
Smart.
今日加州众议院员代表德勒姆斯转投了麦戈文
Representative Dellums of California today switched to McGovern.
我不能容忍♥试图阻止参议员麦戈文的自私行径
I cannot abide cynical efforts to stop Senator McGovern.
他是唯一能为这个国家
He is the only real hope for bringing humanity
和世界带来人性 和平 自♥由♥和公正的人
peace, freedom, and justice to this country and the world.
穆斯基和汉弗莱打算退选
Muskie and Humphrey are withdrawing.
你想怎么做
What do you wanna do?
格洛丽娅打电♥话♥了吗
Has Gloria called?
宝贝 是时候了
Baby...it's time.
再坚持 只会让自己难堪
Hanging on--it doesn't make you look good.
我要解除对我代表的控制了
I'm going to release my delegates.
将发表关于堕胎的少数派报告
...will present the minority report on abortion.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表