剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
I've been calling and calling.
她去参加辩论了
Oh, she's traveling to the debate.
-你知道她住在哪个旅 -她没跟我说过
- Do you know which hotel she-- - Well, she didn't mention.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, well...thanks.
贝蒂知道自己在做什么
Betty knows what she's doing.
只是我们都同意...
It's just we all agreed on a--
谁同意 你和贝拉
Who agreed? You and... and Bella?
我们试着和她一起共事 但是她
We try and work with her, but she can be...
她的个性太难相处了
She has a difficult personality.
也许你不觉得 因为你们是朋友
Maybe you don't see that side of her because you're friends.
不不不 贝蒂的性格很糟糕
Oh, no. No, Betty is impossible.
但是没有她 就不会有全国妇女组织
But without her, there's no NOW,
没有女性政♥治♥党团 全国堕胎权行动联盟
no Women's Political Caucus, no NARAL.
我们能做现在的事是因为她承担了风险
We get to do what we do because she risked everything.
所以在你告诉她什么能做什么不能做之前
So before you tell her what she can and cannot do,
考虑一下说声谢谢
consider just saying... thank you.
我最好还是回办公室吧
I'd better get back to the office.
很高兴遇到你
It was good to run into you.
一共有15人 不是的话快告诉我
It's 15 of y'all. Tell me I'm wrong.
我可不想有人因为没分到哭哭啼啼的
I don't want nobody crying that they didn't get a slice.
我的那份可以放香草糖霜吗
Can I have mine with vanilla frosting?
你都教这小姑娘什么了
What are you teaching this little girl?
你知道吗 亲爱的
You know what, honey?
你和你妈妈去"女士"那
You go with your mom to "Ms."
想要多少香草糖霜都行 好吗
And have all the vanilla frosting you want, okay?
然后我们要听披头士的专辑
Then we'll listen to a record by The Beatles.
-为什么 -好啊 卡罗尔·布雷迪
- Why? - Well, hey there, Carol Brady.
杂♥志♥怎么样了
So how are things at the magazine?
格洛丽娅说她们在挣扎
Ah. Gloria says they're struggling.
她们有一个带户外地毯的的东区办公室
They have an East Side office with outdoor carpeting
这样进门前你的脚就会感觉很棒
so your feet can feel good before going inside.
我也想要那种挣扎
I wanna struggle like that.
想要点牛奶吗 亲爱的
You want some milk, honey?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
她真可爱
Now look, she's so precious.
她是不是很好
Isn't she good?
谢了 姐妹
Oh, thanks, girl.
姑娘 那边有蛋糕
Hey, girl. We got cake out there.
-我刚切了蛋糕 -好的
- I just cut the cake. - All right.
因为我们不想白人女人和我们结盟
'Cause we don't want white women to align with us.
-她又来了 -别说了
- Ugh. Here she goes again. - Don't start.
要来块蛋糕吗
Would you like a slice?
-谢谢了 姐妹 -不了 谢谢
- Thanks, girl. - Oh, no, thank you.
不要被骗去参与一个不熟悉的政♥治♥活动
Don't get duped into working with an alien political project.
你知道 我从不会分不清割草机和鞋
You know, I never confuse a lawn mower with a shoe.
都很有用
Both are useful
只要你不把一个错认成另一个
as long as you don't mistake one for the other.
我们可以和白人女权主义者相处
We can get along with white feminists.
我不介意玛格丽特和她的同类
You know, I don't have a problem with Margaret and her kind,
但她们把性别置于种族之前
but their kind of talk puts gender before race.
等等 玛格丽特的同类
Wait a minute. Margaret's kind?
如果我们吸纳女同性恋
If we include lesbians,
我们就得不到黑人♥民♥权运动的支持
we're not gonna get support from the Black Power movement.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
你想谈谈吗 那就谈一谈吧
You wanna talk about it? Let's talk about it.
我们这里不会有"紫色威胁"那种破事
There will be no "Lavender Menace" bullshit here.
我们欢迎女同性恋
Lesbians are welcome.
不欢迎弱势群体内讧
Horizontal hostility is not.
我的牛奶在哪
Where's my milk?
该死 对不起 亲爱的
Oh, shit, I'm sorry, baby.
跟大家说每当在学校里有人问你妈妈为什么是同性恋时
Tell everybody what you say whenever the kids at school
你是怎么说的
ask you why your mama is gay.
我说"为什么你妈妈是异性恋"
I say, "Why is your mom straight?"
击个掌
Gimme five.
桃瑞丝可以自己成立个组织
Oh, Doris can start her own damn organization
因为我们这里接纳所有人
because we embrace everyone in this one.
-没错 -你把这称为组织
- That's right. - You call this an organization?
这就是 在弗洛家的周日聚会而已
It's just this-- Sundays at Flo's.
你觉得你能做得更好吗
Well, you think you can do better?
我已经厌倦你们这些贱♥人♥
I am sick and tired of y'all bitches
总是说你们要建立什么
always talking 'bout y'all need to form somethin'.
你们想建什么吗 那就去建啊
You wanna form somethin'? Go on then. Form it.
你就是贝蒂·弗莱顿吧 菲莉丝·施拉夫利
You must be Betty Friedan. Phyllis Schlafly.
伯奇主义分子要是知道你在一个装配式卫生间
How do the Birches feel about you powdering your nose
补妆会怎么想
in an integrated bathroom?
我想跟激进的女同性恋知道
Well, I imagine the same way that the militant lesbians
你还会补妆的感觉一样
feel about you even powdering yours.
想想如果我们有《平权修正案》
Just think if we had the ERA.
那些潜伏在隔间里的恋童癖和变♥态♥
All the pedophiles and perverts lurking in those stalls
将见证这个特别的时刻
would get to witness this special moment.
你是来护送我上台的吗
Oh, are you here to escort me to the stage?
-我是和妻子一起来的 -他是我的幸运符
- I'm here with my wife. - My good luck charm.
你会需要的
You'll need it.
众所周知 弗莱顿女士是
Ms. Friedan is, as you know,
《女性奥秘》的作者
the author of "The Feminine Mystique"
也是女性运动之母
and the mother of the women's movement.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
而我最近得知 她是皮奥里亚人
And is, as I recently found out, a Peorian.
-是的 -欢迎回到伊利诺伊州
- Yes. - Welcome back to Illinois.
谢谢
Thank you.
施拉夫利太太
Mrs. Schlafly,
她将站在"反对ERA"的立场 是共和党人
who is going to speak from the STOP ERA position, is a Republican,
活跃在政♥治♥圈 居住在伊利诺伊州
active in politics, and lives here in Illinois.
由她来首先发言
She is going to speak first.
姑娘们 在我开始前
Well, before I start, girls,
我想谢谢我的丈夫弗莱德
uh, I'd like to thank my husband Fred
让我今天来到这里
for letting me come here today.
他从不干涉我的公民自♥由♥
He never interferes with my, uh, civil liberties.
每当我们发生争执 他总是提醒我
Whenever we have an argument, he always reminds me
我有权行使保持沉默的宪法权利
of my constitutional right to remain silent.
现在把手举起来 让我看看有多少姑娘们
Now let me see a show of hands of how many girls here...
-女性 -愿意被征兵
- Women! - ...want to be drafted...
-我们是女性 -上战场打仗 有多少
- We're women! - into combat duty. How many?
我想对女性说
I want to say to the women...
而我认为这象征着
And I think that to speak to
某种程度上的虚伪
a certain degree of hypocrisy.
她们老到不该被称为姑娘
...they are too old to be called girls.
-男人就都叫男人 -谢谢你 贝蒂
- Men are called men. - Thank you, Betty!
几个月后 我们就会有一支全志愿军队
Then in a few months, we will have an all-volunteer army,
我相信若我们想要和男人相同的权利
and I do believe that if we want the same rights as men,
我们就必须能承担相同的职责
we have to be able to accept the same responsibilities.
这就是一个存在于
Well, uh, you see, this is a fundamental difference
支持者和反对者之间的基本分歧
between the proponents and the opponents,
我不想让我的女儿们死在战场上
is I don't want my daughters killed in combat.
-但你不介意你儿子死在战场 -而《平权修正案》
- Oh, but your sons you're okay with? - And the ERA
-会积极地 -因为我有两个儿子
- will positively-- - Because I have two sons,
而我既不想让他们死在战场上
and I don't want them killed in war
也不想让我女儿死在战场上
any more than my daughters.
弗莱顿女士 现在仍是施拉夫利太太的发言时间
Ms. Friedan, it is still Mrs. Schlafly's time.
-谢谢 -不如我们不要让
- Thank you. - How about we don't send
任何孩子上战场
any of our children into combat?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 你们看
No, you see, uh...
朝鲜战争后 很多天真的人都这么说
a lot of, uh, naive people said that after Korea.
我们不会再被卷入
You know, we'll never get involved
在亚洲的战争
in another war in, uh, Asia.
但不幸的是 没人有办法
But, uh, unfortunately, I don't know anybody
永远结束战争
who has a solution for ending wars for all time.
我可没有预言球 你有吗
You know, I don't have a crystal ball. Do you?
你始终坚持女性的归属是家庭
You keep insisting that a woman's place is in the home,
但你却在全国到处跑 谴责我们
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表