剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
To be fair, Nixon sent them to protect you.
是保护还是监视
To protect...or to surveil?
他知道区别吗
Does he even know the difference?
他无时无刻不在偷听
The Man's always listening.
奇泽呢
Where's Chizzy?
我得去赶最后一班火车 我们需要你的票
I gotta catch that last train. We need your vote
支持这周的《教育修正案》
on the education amendments this week.
帕琦·明克每天都会打电♥话♥提醒我
Patsy Mink calls me every day to remind me.
你创造了历史
You made history.
但如果我能获得黑人党团的支持
But if I could get the endorsement of the Black Caucus,
媒体就会蜂拥而至迈阿密
there would be a lot of press going into Miami.
那才是此刻我最需要的东西
That is what I need more than anything right now.
你知道我全力支持你
And you know I'm with you all the way,
但我在黑人党团里只代表自己
but I'm only one voice on the caucus.
别小看自己
Don't sell yourself short.
你好
Hello?
亲爱的 是贝拉
Baby. It's Bella.
你踢倒了最后一道门
You kicked down that last door.
当格里迪朗俱乐部邀请你参加他们的年度晚宴时
And you know you have when the Gridiron Club
你就知道你做到了
invites you to their annual dinner.
但他们没有改变他们仅限男性的政策
But they didn't change their male-only membership policy,
所以我回复 "猜猜谁不会来参加晚宴"
so I replied, "Guess who's not coming to dinner."
我真为你骄傲 你的竞选很成功
Aw, I'm proud of you. You ran a terrific campaign.
-我的竞选还没完呢 -初选结束了
- Well, I'm still running. - Primaries are over.
人人都赶浪头去支持麦戈文的竞选活动了
Everyone's getting on the McGovern bandwagon.
汉弗莱 穆斯基 杰克逊 他们没有
Humphrey, Muskie, Jackson-they aren't getting on it.
你知道这是怎么回事
You know how it goes.
党内要团结 我们不能分♥裂♥
Party unity. We can't look divided.
我们已经分♥裂♥了
We are divided.
我很钦佩你的雄心壮志 谢丽
I admire what you're trying to do, Shirley.
真的
I really do.
迈阿密见
I'll see you in Miami.
她不打算退出
She's not dropping out?
这会成为隐患
This is gonna be a problem.
*我的双眼见证*
*Mine eyes have seen the glory*
*女性怒火的荣光*
*Of the flame of women's rage*
*熊熊燃烧了几个世纪*
*Kept smoldering for centuries*
*现今仍旺盛*
*Now burning in this age*
*我们将不再做*
*We no longer will be prisoners*
*镀金笼子里的囚徒*
*In the same old gilded cage*
*所以我们要前进*
*That's why we're marching on*
*继续前行*
*Move on over*
*不然我们将践踏着你前行*
*Or we'll move on over you*
*继续前行 不然我们将践踏着你前行*
*Move on over, or we'll move on over you*
托儿服务
*继续前行*
*Move on over*
*不然我们将践踏着你前行*
*Or we'll move on over you*
*因为女性的时代已经到来*
*For women's time has come*
民♥主♥党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥
迈阿密海滩
迈阿密海滩
谢丽·奇泽姆竞选总统 麦戈文竞选总统
圣路易斯
反对ERA 全国午餐会
首先 我们应该都得去办理入住
First of all, we're all gonna have to check in, I believe.
你好 玛丽 你能来真是太好了
Hello, Mary! So good you could come.
怎么没人告诉我 我们要开会
Why didn't anyone tell me we were meeting?
我住在多拉尔酒店
I'm staying at the Doral.
-当心 看着点 -这里就是个垃圾场
- No, watch out, watch out! - This place is a dump. Oh!
姐妹齐心 力量无穷
-我想送你这个 -谢谢
- I'd like to give you this. - Oh. Thank you.
你负责维持生计
我们负责让你的生活充满意义
女性政♥治♥
女性主义政党
我不是要你退出
I'm not telling you to drop out,
但党团已经为麦戈文背书了
but the caucus has endorsed McGovern.
我倒是想看看麦戈文为黑人♥权♥益
I would like to see a list of the specific commitments
具体做出了哪些承诺
to black needs McGovern made to them.
沃尔特不想明天你演讲时出任何乱子
Walter don't want any chaos during your speech tomorrow.
如果我如实发言
If I tell it like it is
然后黑人代表倒戈向我这方 那叫乱子吗
and black delegates defect to me, that's chaos?
我愿称之为革命
I call it a revolution.
有一些代表质疑你作为候选人
Some of the brothers question whether you're really
到底是为了黑人 还是只为女性
the candidate for blacks or just for women.
你觉得我不算黑人
I don't look black to you?
那...
Does...
这能证明我是黑人了吗
this make me black?
亲爱的奇泽姆女议员
去死吧 黑鬼
-他们知道这事吗 -其他人也知道
- Do they know about this? - And the others.
你为什么要随身带着
Why are you carrying this around?
提醒自己 为什么我要继续竞选
To remind myself why I'm staying in.
你要是跟麦戈文作对
You go up against McGovern,
回到华盛顿会遭受重创
you're gonna take a beating back in Washington.
我不会每次遇到男性强力施压
I'm not going to roll over every time
就选择屈服
the Man presses too hard.
如果那样 压力只会越积越多
If I do, it's just gonna keep up the pressure,
而我就只能一直屈服下去
and I'm going to keep rolling over.
我们向所有立法者寄了信
Uh, we sent letters to all the legislators
让那些没收到面包的告知我们
asking them to let us know if they didn't get bread,
有一位来自芝加哥的议员
and one representative from Chicago
反对ERA
给我回了信
actually wrote me back.
"我是单身 所以我根本不在乎
"Now I'm a bachelor, so I don't care one way or the other
《平权修正案》通过与否 但我想要面包
"About the ERA, but I want my bread,
具体一点 我想要香蕉面包"
and furthermore, I want banana bread."
幸运的是 香蕉面包正是我的拿手好菜
Luckily, banana bread happens to be one of my specialties.
你们真该看看我们出现在他办公室时
You should have seen his face
他脸上的表情
when we showed up in his office.
他永远都会站在我们这边
He will be ours forever.
是的 没有什么会比面对面接触
Yes. So there's nothing more, uh, effective
来得更加有效 所以我建议大家
than in-person contact, so I suggest that you, uh,
前往你们的州议会大厦 最好结伴去
go to your, uh, state capitol, preferably in pairs,
告诉你们的州...
and tell your state--
我发现预约见面基本没用
I find appointments are generally useless.
直接去他们的办公室 与他们对视并说
Just drop by their offices. Look them in the eye and say
"我不想让我的女儿被征兵"
"I don't want my daughter to be drafted."
没错
Yes.
如果你抛个媚眼 那更有效
It helps if you, uh, bat your eyelashes.
好的 下面是玛丽·弗兰西斯
Okay, yes, uh, Mary Frances.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只想告诉在座的各位
I just wanna tell each and every one of you
如果我们能在路易斯安那州获胜
that if we did it in Louisiana,
那么在亚利桑那州也可以
we can do it in Arizona.
在佛罗里达州和密苏里州也可以获胜
We can do it in Florida and in Missouri.
我们必须阻止这些激进的共♥产♥党女同性恋
We must stop these commie radical lesbians
改变我们的生活方式
from changing our way of life,
否则世界就会陷入混乱
or it will be chaos.
没错
Yes!
如果我们不阻止《平权修正案》
If we don't put the brakes on the ERA,
传统的家庭会被破坏
the traditional family will be destroyed,
家庭被破坏了 美国也就要亡♥国♥了
and once that's gone, it's goodbye, America.
上帝创造男人和女人时就不同
The Lord made men and women different,
就像祂使白人和有色人种不同一样
just like he did white people and the coloreds.
-是啊 -没错
- Yes. - Uh-huh.
我们难道想让性别同种族一样大融合吗
Do we want the sexes fully integrated like the races?
-不想 -不
- No! - No!
我们绝不能让发生在傲慢黑鬼身上的事
We must not let the same thing happen with uppity libbers
在这些傲慢女权分子身上重蹈覆辙
that's happened with those uppity Negroes.
-如果我们不能停止… -好了好了
- If we don't put the brakes on-- - All right.
谢谢你 玛丽·弗兰西斯
Thank you, Mary Frances.
谢谢 我们的时间十分有限
Uh, thank you. Uh, we don't have a lot of time,
并且还有不少人想要发言
but I-I know there's quite a few people who want to speak,
所以大家互相迁就下
so keep everything ladylike.
搜她的身 她好久没被人摸过了
Frisk her. She hasn't been felt up in a while.
跋山涉水终于到了
Hot off the Chisholm Trail.
在这边 奇泽姆太太
Right this way, Mrs. Chisholm.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表