剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
害怕
Scared?
我从没听说过这个布兰达·法斯托
I've never even heard of Brenda Fasteau.
她就是个无名小卒
She's nobody.
美国最高法♥院♥的标志性案件
裁定美国♥军♥方给予军人家庭的福利
不能因性别而有所不同
也不是 她帮助撰写了弗朗蒂罗诉理查森案的
Well, and no, she helped write the amicus brief
非当事人意见陈述
for Frontiero v. Richardson.
她是个律师
She's a lawyer.
如果这是个陷阱怎么办
Now what if this is some kind of trap,
他们想要羞辱我
that, uh, they're trying to humiliate me
说我没有法学位
that I don't have a law degree?
巴黎和平协定会上
What was the biggest sticking point
北越和南越谈不拢的
between the North and South Vietnamese
最大分歧是什么
during the Paris peace talks?
谈判局势
The shape of the negotiating table.
所以如果你不喜欢辩论时的用语
So if you don't like the terms of the debate,
改变谈判局势即可
change the shape of the table.
你就回应
So you respond
因为《平权修正案》想要
that since the ERA is going to,
摧毁婚姻制度
destroy the institution of marriage,
因此辩论应在夫妻之间进行
the debate ought to be between couples.
那你就能名正言顺带上你的律师丈夫
And that way you can bring your lawyer husband with you
以免她搬出最高法♥院♥的资质来压你
and protect you from her Supreme Court credentials.
但那样你得和我一起出差
Well, you'd--you'd have to travel with me.
你工作调得过来吗
Can you swing that with work?
那是我的律所 我想怎样都行
It's my law firm. I can do whatever I like.
谢谢 孩子他爸
Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢
Thank you.
法学院入学考试登记处
请在此签到
有什么可以帮你的吗 女士
May I help you with something, ma'am?
我来参加法学院入学考试
I'm here to take the LSAT.
报名的是布鲁斯·施拉夫利
Oh, the registration's under Bruce Schlafly,
但我打电♥话♥问过 他们说可以改成我
but I called, and they said I could take it instead.
我是他母亲
I'm his mother.
你很享受啊
You enjoyed yourself.
少来
Stop.
太爽了
That was incredible.
你放开了很多
You're so much more open and...
而且想我怎么来都直说
you let me know everything you wanted.
你在华盛顿遇到什么事了吗
Did something happen when you were in D. C.?
没有
No.
你没和别人睡吧
You didn't sleep with someone?
我绝不会和别的男人睡 这一点你知道
I would never sleep with another man. You know that.
绝对不会
I would never do that.
你绝不会和别的...男人睡
You would never sleep with another... man?
那完全是个意外
It was a very spontaneous thing.
格洛莉亚和人约了吃饭
Gloria had dinner plans, and
白天我遇到了那个摄影师 叫茱尔斯
I had met this photographer earlier in the day with her named Jules.
-茱尔斯 -我喝了太多酒
- Jules. - And I had way too many drinks,
然后就...
and...and then...
我没打算瞒着你
I wasn't not gonna tell you.
我只是... 没来得及告诉你
I just...haven't. I just didn't tell you yet.
没关系
It's okay.
-是吗 -是
- It is? - Yes.
这没什么 过来
Yeah, it's okay. Come here.
听着
Look...
如果是别的男人
If it was another man...
情况就完全不一样了 不过...
that would be something else entirely, but...
女人嘛
a woman? I mean...
只能算是激进女权分子的
that's practically a rite of passage
成人礼吧
for a radical feminist.
我其实一直...
I mean, I've always...
想试试和女人做♥爱♥的感觉
wanted to experience sex once with a woman.
这下你试过了
Well, now you have.
-我是这么想的 -我们赢下了密苏里
- Well, that's what I thought. - We win Missouri...
我们讨论过 下周开始伊利诺伊的活动
Well, we've talked about going to Illinois next week.
抱歉 抱歉我来迟了
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry I'm late.
我刚收到《明日秀》制♥作♥人
I have just received an interesting message
发来的一条有趣的消息
from a producer on "The Tomorrow Show."
汤姆·斯奈德邀请布兰达和她老公
Tom Snyder has invited Brenda and her husband
和施拉夫利夫妇一起上节目
to appear on the show in a couples debate
以夫妻形式辩论
with the Schlaflys.
什么
What?
找我和马克做夫妻辩论
A couples debate with me and Marc?
是的 与弗莱德和菲莉丝对辩
And Fred and Phyllis, yes.
这明显是她的主意
Apparently she suggested the idea.
当然了 因为她的台词
Of course she did, because he's the one
都是她老公给的 这是个陷阱
feeding her the lines. It's a trap.
说不定她本来盼着你没结婚
Maybe she was hoping you weren't married
她好耍赖 不和你辩论
so she could worm her way out of debating you.
她喜欢把我们描绘成痛恨男人的蕾丝
Yeah, she likes to paint us all as man-hating lesbians.
到时闹笑话的是她
Well, the joke's on her.
你就去上电视 让这帮穷乡僻壤的土老帽看看
You go on TV and look like Barbie's DreamHouse
芭比梦幻屋长什么样子
for all of flyover land to see.
但万一她和弗莱德赢了马克和布兰达怎么办
Yes, but if she and Fred beat Marc and Brenda,
那等于帮菲莉丝在伊利诺伊州铺路
you know, that gives Phyllis a boost in Illinois,
我们今年必须让伊利诺伊州批准修正案
and we have to get Illinois to ratify this year.
不行 战书是我们下的
No, we made a challenge.
她要么接受 要么拒绝
She either has to accept it or not.
电视台节目又不是我说了算
I'm not in charge of TV show bookings.
这件事的重点是主动出击
The whole point of this was to go on the offensive,
但她又逼得我们被动防守
and she's got us playing defense again.
难道我们现在要证明自己和菲莉丝夫妇
Now we're trying to prove we're as white, straight, and married
一样又白又直还已婚吗
as Phyllis and Mr. Phyllis Schlafly?
我们干脆派一对女同性恋去吧
What we should do is send a lesbian couple.
你可真幽默
Oh, very funny.
-我觉得这主意挺好的 -想都别想
- I think that's a good idea. - Oh, look, don't start.
这个会开完 我紧接着就要去
I'm going straight from this meeting
全国同性恋工作组织的会
and meeting with the National Gay Task Force.
她恰好有个丈夫
But she happens to have a husband
她丈夫还恰好一表人才
who happens to be a magnificent hunk of a man,
想到菲莉丝·施拉夫利
and I'm not going to apologize
打脸的画面
that the image of Phyllis Schlafly
我下♥体♥就流过一股暖流
eating her words gives me a warm feeling
我可不会为此抱歉
down in my kishkes.
你为什么都不兴奋 为什么她不兴奋
Why aren't you more excited? Why isn't she more excited?
没问题 我们会上节目
It's fine. We'll do the show.
-好 -这是个错误
- Good. - Mistake.
太好了 就这么定了
Great. So that's settled.
下一个日程 我们在74年
Next on our agenda, we have gotten
-开启的... -你还好吗
- a great response... - Everything okay?
...和女性共赢的宣传得到了积极响应
...to the launch of our Win With Women in '74 campaign.
-很好 -我们要大力
- Yeah. - We are making a push
支持女性候选人
to support women candidates.
如果你不愿意去的话 不用勉强
You don't have to do it if you don't want to.
我当然想上节目
Of course I wanna do the show.
只要能争取到伊利诺伊州 我和马克做什么都行
I'll do anything to win Illinois for us, and so will Marc.
再者 这样还能好好宣传一下他的书
Besides, it'll be great publicity for his book.
太好了
Yes.
了不起
Fantastic.
茱尔斯
Jules.
舞步不错啊
Nice moves.
-还不错吧 -是啊
- Not bad, huh? - Yeah.
我们要举杯送别玛格丽特
We're making a goodbye toast to Margaret.
-你要去哪里 -旧金山
- Where are you going? - San Francisco.
不是旧金山 是奥克兰
Not San Francisco. Oakland.
我还没告诉格洛丽娅
I haven't told Gloria yet.
左海岸在召唤我
The Left Coast is calling me.
敬玛格丽特
To Margaret.
-敬玛格丽特 -谢谢你们
- To Margaret. - Thank you.
那里有棕榈树 黑豹党
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表