剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
好了 在这个国家 我们很自豪
All right. In this country, we like to pride ourselves
能够平和地移交权力
on peaceful transfers of power,
所以卡门 我们会召开一场新闻发布会宣布
so, Carmen, we will be holding a press conference to announce
你正式成为新任委员会会议主席
you are officially the new presiding officer of the commission
即刻生效
effectively immediately.
无意冒犯总统和委员会
With respect to the president and committee...
我辞职
I resign.
吉尔 你似乎是房♥间里唯一的专业人士
Jill, you seem to be the only professional in the room.
我们要
We're gonna--
我拒绝效力于一个
I refuse to serve on a commission
没有贝拉·艾布扎格领导的委员会
on which Bella Abzug is not presiding.
我辞职
I resign.
你们两个不能都辞职
You can't both resign.
说得像我以前没从白宫辞过职一样
Like I haven't quit the White House before.
我辞职
I resign.
我辞职
I resign.
我辞职
I resign.
我辞职
I resign.
-这是你干的吗 -我打了几通电♥话♥
- This your doing? - I made some phone calls.
要召开新闻发布会的是我们
We are the ones that are going to have a press conference.
我们要告诉美国人♥民♥
We are going to tell the American people
对于总统在女性议题上的立场
how disappointed we are with the president's stand
我们有多失望
on women's issues.
他必须得为我们做些什么
He is going to have to do something for us
我们才会投票给他
to get us to vote for him.
我们不再是受制的观众
We're no longer a captive audience.
这是团结的表现
It was a show of solidarity.
这个国家
Representatives of some
最有影响力的几个妇女组织的代表们
of the most powerful women's organizations in the country
表示她们将辞职 以支持贝拉·艾布扎格
said they were going to resign in support of Bella Abzug--
来自全国妇女组织
officers of the National Organization of Women,
全国企业与职业
the National Organization
妇女组织
of Business and Professional Women,
妇女选举人联盟的官员们
and the League of Women Voters.
她们昨日与卡特总统进行了深入对话
They had met at length with President Carter yesterday
表达了她们在这些议题上的立场
to present their position on the issues.
今天 她们感觉被欺骗了
Today, they felt deceived.
总统的回应
The president's response
不是有关我们提出的议题
was not to the issues we brought to him
而是利用了我们的联合主席 贝拉·艾布扎格
but rather to use our co-chair, Bella Abzug,
作为替罪羊 试图压制我们独♥立♥
as a scapegoat in an effort to suppress our independence.
我要走了
I'm heading out.
或许等会儿走
Mmm. Maybe not.
你该发表你的所有菜谱
You should publish all your recipes.
发表到哪
Where?
在烹饪书上啊
In a cookbook.
我能用一章来写
Well, I can do a whole chapter
《平权修正案》面包和派
on ERA breads and pies.
-再见 莉奥妮娅 -再见
- Bye, Leonia. - Bye!
今晚只有安和你母亲吃晚饭吗
It's just Anne and your mother for dinner tonight?
-是的 -安什么时候回家
- That's right. - When is Anne getting home?
她还没回家吗
She's not home yet?
安还没从学校回来
Anne's not back from school.
她肯定又错过公交车了
Oh, she must have missed the bus again.
里根刚领先了安德森
Reagan just took the lead over Anderson.
糟糕 弗莱德和我要赶紧走了
Oh, shoot. Fred and I are supposed to leave momentarily.
我不能迟到 我不知道
I can't be late. I don't know.
母亲 或许 你能接一下安吗
Mother, maybe, uh, you could pick Anne up?
我 我觉得可以吧
I-I suppose I could.
她不能现在开车去圣路易斯
Well, she can't drive to St. Louis now.
天要黑了
It's getting dark.
我腾不出人手去接她
Well, I don't have anyone to pick her up.
你能搞定的
Well, you'll sort it out.
罗恩亲自打电♥话♥请我去帮忙
Ron called me himself to ask for my help.
他肯定会想亲自感谢我
He's gonna wanna thank me personally.
不 别 别脱大衣
No, don't-- Don't take off your coat.
-薇莉 -在
- Willie? - Yes?
我需要你开车去圣路易斯
I'm going to need you to drive into St. Louis
接一下安 我们得走了
and pick Anne up. We're gonna have to go.
弗莱德 走吧
Fred, let's go.
对不起 施拉夫利太太 我今晚不行
I'm sorry, Mrs. Schlafly. I can't tonight.
我得接我女儿
I have to pick up my daughter.
我会补钱给你 薇莉
I'll make it up to you, Willie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能错过这次活动
I'm not gonna miss this event.
我会另作安排
I'll make other arrangements.
谢谢
Thank you.
安 你怎么不打电♥话♥ 我可以去接你的
Anne. Why didn't you call? I would have gotten you.
所有电♥话♥都占线 我打给了麦克雷太太
Well, all the lines were busy. I called Mrs. Macray.
她来这了吗
She's here?
对 她刚接我回来
Yeah, she just dropped me off.
弗莱德 我在车里等你
Fred? I'll meet you in the car!
爱丽丝
Alice!
-太谢谢你了 -真的别客气
- Oh, thank you so much. - Oh, it really was no problem.
好 谢谢
Yes. Well...thank you.
你穿的是套装吗
You're wearing a suit?
是的 我刚从办公室往家走
Yes, I had just gotten home from the office...
安给我打电♥话♥时
...when Anne called.
-什么办公室 -我找了份工作
- What office? - I got a job.
-工作 -电♥话♥查询台接线员
- A job? - As a 4-1-1 operator.
那巴克
Did--Did Buck...
不 巴克乐着呢 我平均一天打五百个电♥话♥
Oh, no. Buck just laughs. I'm averaging 500 calls a day,
他还一毛钱都不用花
and he doesn't have to pay for any of them.
现在孩子们差不多都长大了 我只是
And now that the kids are mostly grown, I just...
我不想再管他要零用钱了
And I like not having to ask him for pin money.
获得自主♥权♥
It's empowering.
你以前觉得我给你力量
You used to feel empowered by me.
我以前很害怕
I used to feel scared.
她女儿在学校回不来她还想着出门
Her daughter was stranded at school.
她为这一刻努力了七年
She has been working seven years for this moment.
我为夺回我们的国家努力了50年
I have been working for 50 years to take our country back.
在罗斯福发表新政演讲时 她还穿着马鞍靴呢
She was in saddle shoes when F. D. R. gave his New Deal speech.
不错 但看看她现在所获得的成就
Yeah. When you look at all she has accomplished,
对此只有一个合理的解释
there can only be one explanation for it.
她是上帝的受膏者
She was anointed by God.
弗兰克·雷诺兹
民♥主♥党人 共和党人和无党派人士
...Democrats, Republicans, and Independents
纷纷涌向投票站 为最大型
have streamed to the polls to vote in the biggest and,
也是目前为止最重要的总统初选投票
so far, the most important presidential primary election...
他可能会一路走下去
Think he might go all the way.
我听到一条烦人的谣言
I heard a disturbing rumor
说他可能会选择布♥什♥
that he's considering picking Bush.
他不敢的
He wouldn't dare.
那真是背后一刀了
It would be a stab in the back.
这会把我们的人送回♥教♥堂的
It'll send our people back into the churches.
他太温和了
He's too moderate.
我想今晚的票数会增加不到2%
Look, I don't expect to pull in more than 2% tonight,
大家都在问我想不想当他的竞选伙伴
but people have been asking if I'd like to be his running mate.
罗恩的人问你
Ron's people are asking?
不 是记者
No, no, reporters.
我告诉他们
And I tell them that
我只想当里根的竞选伙伴
Reagan is the only one that I feel comfortable with.
也许 你可以在他面前提一下
Maybe, uh, maybe you can mention that to him.
你一定就是菲莉丝·施拉夫利
You must be Phyllis Schlafly.
我们还没有正式见过面
We have not had the pleasure officially.
我是罗杰·斯通 这位是保罗·马纳福特
I'm Roger Stone. This is Paul Manafort.
很高兴能见到你们两位
Yes. What a pleasure to meet you both.
我听说你们和查理新开了一家政♥治♥咨♥询♥公♥司♥
I heard you just formed a political consulting firm with Charlie.
年轻的共和党员啊 他们很快就要接管华府了
Young Republicans - they're gonna take over D. C.
我是菲莉丝·施拉夫利的丈夫
I'm Mr. Phyllis Schlafly.
你不介意我们占用一会她的时间吧
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表