剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
美国夫人
第八集
本剧改编自因《平等权利修正案》引发的政♥治♥斗争和辩论的相关真实事件
部分剧中角色和一些场景对话做了戏剧创作和改编
休斯顿
塞内卡县
注意 减速 前方有跑步者
甘薯 棉花糖 青豆
Sweet potato and marshmallows, green bean.
还要再准备第三碗炖菜吗 有24个人呢
Do we need a third casserole? We're gonna be 24,
如果海伦提前临盆就剩23个
23 if Helen goes into labor early,
如果她要吃两人份就是25个
25 if she's eating for 2.
我们要做多少填料
How many stuffings are we making?
两份 我们可以用你的食谱填火鸡
Two. I thought we could put your recipe in the bird
再配外婆的核桃面包填料
and make Nana's pecan cornbread stuffing on the side.
这样在感恩节
That would be a nice way
纪念她太美好了
to remember her for Thanksgiving.
格蕾茜 你要帮外婆
Gracie, you're gonna help Grandma
买♥♥杂货和做烘培
with the grocery shopping and the baking.
-我... -不是在问你
- Well-- - Ah, that wasn't a question.
你真都带齐了吗
Are you sure you've got everything?
发卷 发胶 多几双长筒袜
Rollers, hair spray, extra pantyhose?
还有指甲油
Nail polish for the runs.
妈妈 我打包过行李
Mom, I have packed a suitcase before.
我爱你
I love you.
别看太多电视
Don't watch too much TV.
好吧
Okay.
菲莉丝不跟你一起去吗
Why isn't Phyllis going with you?
她忙着帮反对集♥会♥凑齐
She's busy filling a 20,000-seat arena
两万到场人呢
for the counter rally.
进展不顺利 但她不肯承认
It's not going well... not that she'd admit it.
报纸上说有各种人都会
The paper says all kinds of people
到休斯顿去
are going to be in Houston.
所以我们更要去 好保卫自己
Which is why we're going-- to defend ourselves.
如果他们要开始攻击主妇
If they're gonna start attacking homemakers...
-等等 妈妈 -他们应该
- Wait, wait, Mommy! - ...they should do it
-跟我们当面对峙 -回车上 奇米
- to our faces. - Get back in the car, Kimmy.
-飞要快得多 -帕梅拉不想坐飞机
- It's so much faster to fly. - Pamela didn't want to.
我们没事的
We'll be fine.
我可以的
I can do this.
-你好 玛丽恩 -来吧
- Hello, Marion. - Here you go.
你可能坐在圣克里斯托弗上了
I think you're sitting on St. Christopher.
-抱歉 -没事
- Oh, sorry. - It's okay.
小心 注意限速
Be careful. Mind the speed limit.
别担心 我车技很好
Don't worry. I'm a great driver.
1977年11月
《平权修正案》只差三个州的批准
早上好
Good mornin'! It's...
修正案提出了对女性
While the amendment has certainly raised issues
很重要的问题
that are important to women,
问题是 它太过僵硬 绝对
the trouble with it is it's rigid. It's absolute.
它会控制家庭生活的结构
It will manage the fabric of family life.
-损害 不是控制 -对对
- "Damage," not "manage." - Right.
损害 损害家庭生活的结构
"Damage." "Damage the fabric of family life."
我总说错
I always mess that up.
你怎么不能照稿读
Why can't you just read the speech?
我照稿读
It's just when I read it,
有时会看串行
the words sometimes dance around.
你知道我不太会阅读
You know I'm not a reader.
这下上面还沾满了甜甜圈的油
Now it has doughnut grease all over it.
我提过坐下好好吃顿早饭的
I wanted to sit down for a proper breakfast.
现在赶一赶 回头能有充足时间
Well, better to rush now and have plenty of time
在典礼开始前在房♥间里安顿下来
to settle into our room before opening ceremonies.
我叫菲莉丝写下我该讲的东西
I asked Phyllis to write up exactly what I should say.
她说话时 听上去要正式得多
When she says things, they're so much more official-sounding.
在大会上发言必须要做到
You have to be absolutely word‐perfect
斟字酌句
on the convention floor.
菲莉丝没给我安排活儿
Phyllis didn't give me a job to do.
她让我们大家去
Well, she told all of us to snag
搅黄尽可能多的上镜采访
as many on‐camera interviews as we can.
我答应了菲莉丝我们的使命就是
I promised Phyllis we'd make it our mission
找到格洛丽娅·斯坦奈姆 教训教训她
to find Gloria Steinem and tell her off.
你觉得婚姻就是卖♥♥淫
You think marriage is prostitution?
我像妓♥女♥吗 你这个激进厌男的左派
Do I look like a prostitute, you radical pinko man‐hater?
-女同爱好者 -共♥党♥老处♥女♥
‐ Lesbian lover! ‐ Commie spinster!
杀害婴儿的败类
Baby killer degenerate!
这上面说走东路十号♥出口
This says take the 10 East exit
往博蒙特和圣安东尼奥方向开
towards Beaumont/San Antonio.
我问"是在出口处左转吗" 你回答我"向右转"
I said, "Left at the exit?" And you said, "Right."
不 我说的是"对"
No, I‐I said, "Right."
意思是"你说得对 往左转"
Like, "That's right. Make a left."
这是什么
What is that?
怎么回事
What is going on?
女性在行动
我们无处不在 想象主宰世界 支持ERA
我们就直接跟着她们走吧
I guess we could just follow them.
成千上万名女性于今日在休斯顿齐聚一堂
Thousands of women gathered in Houston today
这把具有象征意义的火炬代表着
as a symbolic torch marked the beginning of
全国女性大会正式拉开帷幕
a National Women's Conference.
两千多名赛跑者传递了这把火炬
More than 2,000 runners have passed this torch.
四万名官方观察员和特邀嘉宾都已到场
40,000 official observers and special guests are here.
为上帝之国与家庭
三百名反女权代表也将出席
300 anti‐feminist delegates will attend,
届时还有一千名新闻媒体界人士
so are 1,000 members of the news media.
为基♥督♥教世界争取平等权利
这是美国史上规模最大的女性集♥会♥
The largest gathering of women in American history.
《平权修正案》就现在
ERA...now! ERA...now!
《平权修正案》就现在
ERA...now! ERA...now!
我们错过了开幕式
We missed opening ceremonies.
你既然提前订了房♥
If you made a reservation,
我们为什么还要排这么长的队
why do we have to wait in this long line?
我也跟你一样刚到好吗
I also just arrived here.
这一宪法依据
A constitutional underpinning
能够消除剩余的不平等地区
so that the remaining areas of inequity that plague women
不再困扰女性
can be removed.
入住登记
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me. Hello. How are you today?
我以麦克雷之名订了间房♥
Uh, I‐I have a reservation under Macray.
巴克·麦克雷太太
Mrs. Buck Macray.
人人都说自己订了房♥
Uh, everyone has a reservation,
但我们酒店超额预订了
but we're overbooked.
超额预定是什么意思
What‐‐What do you mean, overbooked?
我好几个月前就订了房♥间
I made this reservation myself months ago.
你们一共有850个人 我们只有400间房♥
You and 850 other people. We only have 400 rooms.
我丈夫应该能解决这个问题
My husband should be able to straighten this out.
能给他打个电♥话♥吗
Shall we get him on the phone?
请便 付费电♥话♥就在转角处
If you want. The payphones are just around the corner.
是职业女性要求能获得
It's the working woman demanding that she get
与男性同等的待遇与提拔
the same pay and promotion opportunities as a man.
-见到你们俩真高兴 -是离异女性
‐ So good to see you two! ‐ It is a divorced woman
在凭借自身努力争取
fighting for Social Security benefits
社保福利 是...
in her own right. It is the...
萝丝玛丽
Rosemary!
你卷发棒还没拆呢
Your hair is still in rollers.
没有空房♥了
There are no more rooms left.
你们应该早点来的
Well, you should have gotten here earlier.
还好我走运 杰奎在米切尔旅馆有一张空床
Lucky for me, Jacquie had a spare bed at the Mitchell Inn.
要不我们也去米切尔旅馆看看
Maybe we should try the Mitchell Inn.
那里也预订超额了
They're overbooked, too.
我是很想邀请你们俩去我们房♥间住
I would offer for you both to stay with us,
但只有两张单人床
but there are only two single beds,
而且我睡觉都是T字型的
plus I sleep like a "T."
他们在安排拼房♥
They're arranging room shares.
你们去报名表上登记下吧
Why don't you put your name on the sign-up sheet?
我们得把我们的旅行衣服换掉
We have to change out of our travel clothes...
我还得化妆
and I have to put my face on.
那边有公共厕所
Well, there is a public restroom that way.
听着
Uh, listen...
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表