剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
You wouldn't mind if we stole her for a bit.
罗恩想商讨一下党纲听证会上用到的策略
Ron wanted to discuss strategy for the platform hearings.
请便
By all means.
她正在完成上帝的使命
She's doing God's work.
晚上好 众议员
Good evening, Congressman.
感谢你们对国家的贡献
Thank you for your service.
欢迎各位观众收看我们的报道
Welcome to those of you who have just joined our coverage
1980年
选举之夜
这场非常精彩的选举
of this, uh, quite remarkable election.
的确
It is, in truth,
今晚 里根共和党以压倒式优势横扫全国
a Reagan Republican landslide sweeping across this nation tonight.
里根以压倒式优势获胜 女士们先生们
A Reagan landslide, ladies and gentlemen.
曼尼·哈蒙
里根以压倒式优势获胜
现在是里根政♥府♥
加利福尼亚州
爱荷华州
亚利桑那州
蒙大拿州
内华达州
在我看来 现代自♥由♥主义时代似乎已经结束了
Looks to me as if the modern liberal era is over.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的人♥民♥们已经做出了选择
The people of the United States have made their choice.
当然 我也接受他们的决定
And, of course, I accept that decision.
世纪广场酒店
我们赢了
Here we are.
自1952年以来第一次以51票对49票领先
关于众议院的22个席位
About 22 seats in the House...
里根组织过渡小组
计划改组内阁
看看州长竞选
...and looking at the governors races,
共和党员们期望
the Republicans had expected
他们能够拿下两个州
that they would be able to pick up two states...
打扰了
Excuse me.
贝拉·艾布扎格打电♥话♥来了
Bella Abzug is on the line.
让我们看看他们的报道 现在预测出来了
Let's see what they have. We have projection now.
NBC新闻预测华盛顿州
NBC News projecting Washington state,
共和党人 约翰·斯佩尔曼...
the Republican, John Spellman...
-贝拉 -恭喜你了
- Bella. - Congratulations, you.
我还能跟别人说我在高层有朋友
I can still say I have friends in high places.
至少还能这么说两年吧
Well, for two years, at least.
我不知道我是否要再竞选一次
I don't know if I'm going to run again.
你比我坚持得长
You lasted longer than me.
美国犹太志愿妇女组织
我都没选上哈大沙组织
I couldn't get elected President
布朗克斯地区分会的主席
of the Bronx chapter of Hadassah.
现在这里没有我们的位置了
There's no room for us here now.
里根入住白宫
Reagan in the White House,
如果经济复苏 大家都会当是他的功劳
if the economy picks up, he'll take credit for it.
他很有魅力 这会让这个国家的
He's charismatic. It's going to turn back 50 years
人类进步倒♥退♥五十年
of human progress in this country.
谢谢你来电 贝拉
I appreciate the call, Bella.
为下一代人开门吧
Hold the door for the next bunch.
今后我们该怎么办呢
Where do we go from here?
现在正是丽兹和艾格给我们
This might be the right time for Liz and Egee
生个孙子的好时候
to give us grandchildren.
早些时候
Earlier...
或者
Or...
我们可以去阿马尔菲海岸
we could go to the Amalfi Coast.
我已经和卡特总统谈过了
I've spoken and talked to President Carter.
他打来电♥话♥ 约翰·安德森打来电♥话♥ 总统...
He called. John Anderson called, and the president...
《麦考尔》
我就知道是你
I thought it was you.
我不知道你为什么总是躲在杂♥志♥后面
I don't know why you always hide behind a magazine.
谁都知道你不是天生就有这些挑染金发
No one thinks that you were born with those highlights.
你的头发看起来很漂亮
Your hair looks lovely.
明天就完蛋了
Well, it'll be ruined by tomorrow
因为我忘了我还得跑步
because I forgot I had that run.
什么跑步
What run?
晨跑
The breakfast run
为了《平权修正案》能在汉普顿颁布
for the Equal Rights Amendment out in the Hamptons.
我和盖尔组织的 为了给《平权修正案》筹钱
Gail and I have organized it to raise money for ERAmerica,
我们已经征集了许多名人参加
and we've enlisted all of these celebrities to run.
均为美国演员
我们有保罗·纽曼 有露西·阿纳兹
We've got Paul Newman. We've got Lucie Arnaz.
还有卡尔·雷纳
We've got Carl Reiner.
5英里跑
A 5-mile run?
2英里 因为我只能跑16分钟
2 miles because I run a 16-minute mile.
那不叫跑步 贝蒂 这是散步
So it's not a run, Betty. It's a walk.
我愿为这次运动做的牺牲
Oh, the things I do for this movement.
贝拉的事太令人难过了
It's terrible, what happened to Bella.
我们意见是有分歧
We've had our differences of opinion,
但她不该落得这种下场
but she deserved better.
最糟糕的是她如此拼命 为了让女人
And the worst part is she fought so hard to get women
能被任命为内阁成员
appointed to Cabinet positions,
现在入选的却是菲莉丝·施拉夫利而不是她
and now it's going to be Phyllis Schlafly instead of her?
但愿别这样吧
God forbid.
你拒绝和她一起上镜是个错误
It was a mistake for you to refuse to appear with her.
她可以肆意谈论
I mean, she got to say anything she wanted
多纳休 梅尔夫·格里芬 迈克·道格拉斯的事
on Donahue, Merv Griffin, Mike Douglas.
你以为莎莎·嘉宝会纠正她说的话吗
You know, you think Zsa Zsa Gabor was gonna correct her?
她会掌握最终话语权
She's going to have the last word.
她绝不会掌握最终话语权
She's not going to have the last word.
华盛顿的形势对我们不利
The tide is turning against us in Washington.
我们的运动不是从华盛顿开始
Our movement didn't start in Washington.
也不会被其阻挡
It's not gonna be stopped by it.
我曾与我的时代里最伟大的女性并肩而战
I have stood alongside the greatest women of my generation.
然而今天 我们选择领袖时仍从排除女性开始
Still, today, we select our leaders first by eliminating women,
然后排除少数群体
then minorities,
然后是那些没怎么受过教育的人
then those with too little education.
改变这一点需要很长时间
Changing this will take a very long time.
但毕竟 我们对抗的是持续了一万年的
But after all, we are dealing with 10,000 years
父权制度和种族歧视
of patriarchy and racism,
但我们必须继续勇往直前
but we must continue to move forward in waves.
支持我们走下去的是我们无限可能的未来
What will keep us going is the revelation of what we can be,
当我们没有被禁锢在
what the people around us can be
高墙和监狱中时
without the crippling walls and prisons
人们会有怎样的潜力
into which we have been forced.
我们才刚开始发掘
We are just beginning to discover--
我们每一个人...能成为怎样的人
each of us--who we can be,
不管这场革命需要多久
and no matter how long this revolution may take,
我们没有回头路
there can be no turning back.
施拉夫利的家
Schlafly residence.
我去找她
I'll go get her.
是他
It's him.
恭喜您 当选总统先生
Congratulations, Mr. President-elect.
谢谢你 菲莉丝 你好吗
Well, thank you, Phyllis. How are you doing?
我很好 先生 您呢
Oh, I'm very well, sir. And--And yourself?
我听说这周末
I hear, uh, there's been a bit of a cold snap,
特区会有寒潮
uh, in Washington, D. C., over the weekend.
那幸好我还在农场
Then it's a good thing I'm still at the ranch.
我们还要做几周的花生农
Uh, we still have a few more weeks of the, uh, peanut farmer.
不 当然了
Oh, oh, no. Yes, of course.
我想我只是
I suppose I'm just...
很想赶紧开始工作 先生
very keen to get to work, sir.
所以我才打电♥话♥来
Which is why I'm calling.
你的联盟带着我冲过了终点线
Uh, your coalition carried me across the finish line.
你的名单太宝贵了
Your list was invaluable.
但是吉姆告诉我总体上来说
Uh, but Jim tells me that overall
我在女性选民中得票率不高
I didn't do so well with the ladies.
看来我的女人缘不怎么样
Seems I have a woman problem.
我不是说你不值得嘉奖
It isn't that you don't deserve it.
只是我惹不起支持ERA的组织
I just, uh, can't afford to upset the pro-ERA groups.
你打了一场至关重要的战斗
You fought an important battle,
但有时候 战斗会跟着我们回家
but sometimes the battle follows us home.
我很尊重你 菲莉丝
I respect you a great deal, Phyllis,
所以我想打电♥话♥来谢谢你
and that is why I wanted to call to say thank you.
保重
Take care.
你被抢劫了
You were robbed.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表