剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
It's Gloria.
你好 格洛丽娅
Oh. Hello, Gloria.
如果我和那女人一起在台上
If I had to be on the same stage as that woman...
我嘴巴里会蹦出比"女巫"更过分的词
I would've called her something worse than "witch."
嗯 我已经很克制了
Yeah, that was restrained for me.
你说得没错
You were right.
我们无法决定战线划在哪里
We don't get to decide how the battle lines are drawn
或者男权媒体对我们的描述
or how the male press portrays us.
我一直在想我第一次
I've been thinking about the first time
看《女性的奥秘》的时候
I read "The Feminine Mystique."
"为什么女人只能接受半生浮华
"Why should women accept this picture of a half-life,
无法在人类的命运中占据一席之地呢"
instead of a share in the whole of human destiny?"
我不知道我有没有告诉过你
I don't know if I ever told you.
你的书改变了我的人生
Your book changed my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
菲利丝·施拉夫利
用这份资料吧
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表