剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
美国夫人
第一集
本剧改编自因《平等权利修正案》引发的政♥治♥斗争和辩论的相关真实事件
部分剧中角色和一些场景对话做了戏剧创作和改编
菲莉丝
看上去像真胸吗
Do these look real?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
菲莉丝呢 该她上了
Where's Phyllis? She's up next.
她已经在等了
Oh, um, she's already there waiting.
下一位是我们最慷慨的捐助者之一的妻子
Next, we have the wife of one of our biggest donors--
J·弗莱德·施拉夫利太太
Mrs. J. Fred Schlafly.
身着这件爱国的泳衣 准备迎接夏天
Ready for summer in this patriotic swimsuit
菲尔·克莱恩
泳衣来自马歇尔·菲尔德百货
courtesy of Marshall Field.
弗莱德是伊利诺伊州奥顿的一名律师
Fred is an attorney in Alton, Illinois.
他和妻子多年来
He and his wife have been active
一直是共和党活跃的成员
in the Republican Party for many years,
我们感激他们前来支持
and we thank them for coming out to support
菲尔·克莱恩众议员的再选竞选
Congressman Phil Crane's re-election campaign.
支持菲尔·克莱恩再选
接下来有请菲利普·克莱恩太太
And next up is Mrs. Philip Crane,
风云人物的妻子
the wife of the man of the hour.
这身晚装真是靓丽无比
Looks smart in this evening dress
来自尼曼·马库斯百货
from Neiman Marcus. It's...
-你要买♥♥那件貂皮吗 -我更喜欢黑貂
- Are you gonna buy the mink? - I prefer sable.
幸好这次他们叫你来做模特
Thank God they asked you to model this time.
你之前去宣传时
You know, when you were campaigning,
我负责穿比基尼
I got stuck with the bikini,
我可是刚生了莎拉
and I'd just given birth to Sarah about 10 minutes earlier.
你那年的竞选操办得太棒了
You ran an incredible campaign that year.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
可惜在南部边远地带只有男人吃得开
If only you didn't have to be a man to win downstate.
那并非问题所在 我们那年太不顺了
Oh, that wasn't the issue. It was a terrible year for us.
共和党上次这么不顺
You'd have to go back to 1934
恐怕得追溯到1934年了
to find such a bad year for Republicans.
我丈夫就赢了
My husband won.
弗莱德说我本来也能赢
Well, Fred said I would have won
只不过民♥主♥党在选区划分上
if the Democrats hadn't rigged the congressional map
动了手脚
in their favor.
你们还适应华府的生活吗
How are your kids adjusting to D.C. life?
你们在亚历山德拉买♥♥了栋房♥子
You bought a house in Alexandria.
是麦克廉
McLean.
我听说那个街区很不错
Oh, I hear that's a lovely neighborhood.
女士们都穿好了吗
Are you ladies decent?
你刚刚开心吗
Did you have a good time out there?
-当然 -好
- Yes. - Okay.
快走吧 我们好换衣服
Now shoo, so we can get changed.
好 再次感谢你们
Okay, well, thank you all again.
这次活动的成功多亏了你们
This event wouldn't be a success without you,
我期待下周请你上我的节目
and I look forward to having you on my show next week.
就穿这身吧
please wear that.
迈克 怎么办 那块镜片挡不住
Mike, what do we do? I can't block that lens.
-好了 2号♥摄影机好 -...这边
- Check. Check camera two. - ...over there for me.
好 小心点 拿下来
Okay, just watch that. Take it down, okay?
不错 我们得白平衡
Looks good. We need to white balance.
给她脸调调吧
What about off her face?
-下午好 先生们 -下午好 克莱恩先生
- Good afternoon, gentlemen. - Good afternoon, Mr. Crane.
你好吗 真抱歉让你久等
How are you? I'm so sorry to keep you waiting.
没有
No.
我需要发表一篇关于
Hey. I had to release a statement
《消费产品安全法》的声明
on the Consumer Product Safety Act.
你会如何投票
Oh. How will you vote?
那你得去问我的幕僚长了
You'll have to ask my chief of staff.
克莱恩先生 我们一分钟后开始
Mr. Crane, we're starting in about a minute.
好 我先从介绍话题开始
All right. Okay, so I will begin by introducing the topic.
然后我会请你发表看法
And then I'm gonna ask you to weigh in.
这是辩论的形式
It's debate style.
但我也会给你些简单的问题
But I'm gonna throw you some easy questions
以免你看上去招架不住 谢谢
so you don't seem in over your head, okay? Thank you.
-好 -谢谢 先生
- Okay. - Thank you, sir.
我可能会提出反对
And I might disagree with you
好让节目更有看头
just to make it more fun for the viewers, so...
放松 即便有不愉快 也不能表现出来
Relax. Look like you're having fun, even if you're not.
别忘记微笑
And, uh, don't forget to smile.
什么
What?
露齿笑
Smile with teeth.
-开拍 -练习一下吧
- Rolling! - You wanna practice?
我没问题
I think I've got it.
好 我们开始
Okay. We're up.
开拍
Action.
晚上好 欢迎收看《保守观点》
Good evening and welcome to "Conservative Viewpoint."
我是主持人菲利普·克莱恩
I'm your host, Philip Crane.
我今晚的嘉宾来自我们家乡州 伊利诺伊州
My guest tonight hails from our home state of Illinois.
她于196♥4♥年步入国家舞台
She burst onto the national scene in 196♥4♥,
当时她出版了《一个选择不是一声回响》
when she wrote "A Choice Not an Echo,"
该书售出了三百万本
which sold 3 million copies
并被广泛认为帮助巴里·戈德华特
and was widely credited with helping Barry Goldwater
拿到了共和党总统提名
secure the Republican presidential nomination.
她此后又出版了四本书 关于核策略
She has since authored four books on nuclear strategy
还在国家党派办公室任了职
and served in national party offices.
有请菲莉丝·施拉夫利
Please welcome Phyllis Schlafly.
-多谢邀请我 -不客气
- Well, thank you for having me. - Absolutely.
我必须问问
You know, I gotta know...
一位伊利诺伊州奥顿的六个孩子的主妇妈妈
How does a housewife with six children from Alton, Illinois,
是怎么会对国家国防和核战争如此感兴趣
become so interested in national defense and nuclear warfare?
二战爆发时
Well, I was at Washington University
我就在华盛顿大学学习政♥治♥科学
studying political science when World War II broke out,
我晚上就做炮手和弹道技术员
and I worked nights as a gunner and a ballistics technician.
-铆工露斯那样的女强人呢 -是啊 所以...
- A regular Rosie the Riveter. - Yes, that's right, so--
今晚的话题是
Uh, tonight's topic is the crisis
美国防御部署危机
in America's defense posture,
准确说是限制战略武器谈判
specifically the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks, or SALT.
我们是否该与勃列日涅夫领导的苏联
Now should we accept a deal with a regime as reprehensible
这种不义政♥权♥达成协议 从国防角度讲
as Brezhnev's Soviet Union? From a defense standpoint,
这项协议能实现双赢
this pact serves certain common interests--
即避免核战争
namely, the avoidance of nuclear war.
这你同意吧 菲莉丝
You would agree with that assessment, Phyllis?
-也不完全同意 -不完全同意吗
- Well, not entirely, no. - Not entirely?
你不同意哪部分
Which part don't you agree with?
恐怕完全不同意 菲尔
Well, I'm afraid all of it, Phil.
美国代表团
You see, the U. S. delegation
一直在天真地对苏联说
has naively been telling the Russians, you know,
"和平很不错 试试吧 你们准喜欢"
"Peace is wonderful. Try it. You'll like it."
就像生活麦片广♥告♥
It's like Life cereal.
但我认为最终得意的会是他们
But I think they're gonna get the last laugh
因为只有美国才会
because the only country that's gonna comply
遵守协议
with the pact is the United States.
他们不遵守我们不就知道了吗
They don't comply, we'll know, won't we?
专家坚持我们拥有全世界
The experts maintain we have the most advanced satellite
-最先进的卫星科技系统 -是的 但是
- technology systems in the world. - Yes, but these are
就是这些专家 1962年没能发现
the same experts that didn't find the missiles
进入古巴的导弹
that went into Cuba in 1962.
他们两年前也没发现苏联产米格17战机
I mean, they didn't even detect the Soviet-built MiG-17
从佛罗里达州飞去了霍姆斯泰德
flying from Cuba to Homestead Air Force Base
空军基地
in Florida two years ago.
所以你觉得谈判是条
Uh, so you think we're proceeding down the wrong path
错误路线吗
with the SALT talks.
我们不仅走错了路
Yeah, well, not only are we proceeding
菲尔
down the wrong path, Phil,
尼克松还在牵头
but Nixon's leading the parade.
好吧 我们就回来
All right. Well, we will be right back
广♥告♥后 继续讨论限制战略武器谈判
after this commercial on more Strategic Arms Limitation Talks.
停
Cut.
我真是好开心
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表