剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
不知道
I don't know.
怎么没人和你聊天
How come nobody's talking to you?
我吗
Me?
我就是个无名小卒
Ah, no. I'm nobody.
那...我大概也是个无名小卒
Well...guess I'm nobody, too.
我让约翰送大家回酒店了
I told, uh, John to take everyone back to the hotel.
找到炸♥弹♥了吗
Did they find a bomb?
大概就是一群笨蛋
Oh, it's probably just a bunch of slobs
还有输不起的女权分子 想扫我们的兴
and poor lib losers trying to ruin our fun.
也是
Oh, yeah.
谢谢你把花救出来了
Thank you for saving the flowers, though.
炸♥弹♥威胁
A bomb threat?
真是厉害啊
That's really making it.
我都数不清有多少女人来找过我了
I can't tell you how many ladies have come up to me.
为了来这里 她们四处凑钱
They scrounged together every penny they could to come here.
我想为了你
Well, I believe they would walk
她们赴汤蹈火都愿意
to the ends of the earth for you.
好吧
Oh, now...
我们在出发前不得不问你一句
We couldn't take off without asking you
罗恩能够指望你的支持吗
if Ron could count on your support.
有吸引力的候选人很多
Well...there are a lot of attractive candidates.
克莱恩 康诺利
Crane. Connolly.
他们没法打败卡特
They can't beat Carter.
经济萎靡不振 选民们都在盼望
The economy's in the toilet. Voters are craving
一位像里根那样反建制的局外人
an antiestablishment outsider like Reagan.
对 但罗恩四年前确实犯了一些错误
Yes, but Ron did make some mistakes four years ago
没有为北部各州的代表斗争
not fighting for delegates in northern states.
他得到教训了
He's learned.
他会亲自出席更多活动
He's going to be making a lot more in-person appearances.
这有助于他与选民建立联♥系♥
It helps connect him to the voters.
他会展现热情乐观的形象
He comes across as warm and optimistic.
这是南茜建议的
Nancy suggested it.
是南茜还是她的占星师
Nancy or her astrologer?
你不担心他的年龄吗
You're not worried about his age?
都快七十了 很老了 我说不好
Almost 70--that's pretty old. I don't know.
好吧 他比不上玛格丽特·撒切尔
Well, he's no Margaret Thatcher,
前英国首相 1979年-1990年在任
离任时65岁
但我们让他穿着蓝色牛仔裤 戴着牛仔帽砍柴
but we get him in blue jeans and a cowboy hat chopping wood,
就会让卡特显得像个老妇人
it'll make Carter look like an old lady.
我觉得我们还是先静观其变
I think we'll wait until we see how he does
他在爱荷华州和新罕布♥什♥尔州的表现吧
in Iowa and New Hampshire.
爱荷华州党团会议和新罕布♥什♥尔州初选是选情风向标
别等太久了
Don't wait too long.
罗恩会报答那些初期就对他忠诚的人
Ron rewards those who are loyal early on.
我觉得我们不用等一个非正式民调
You know what? I don't think we need to wait for a straw poll
来告诉我们罗恩是赢家
to tell us that, uh, Ron's a winner.
我们会支持你们的
You--You'll have our support.
只不过我觉得他需要一句朗朗上口的口号♥
Just, I think he needs a catchy slogan.
"共同迈向新起点"没法把我从床上叫起来
"Together, a new beginning" doesn't get me out of bed.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看见他隔着椭圆形办公室
Did you see he blew Audrey and me a kiss
白宫总统办公室
向我和奥黛丽飞吻了吗 我们甚至没给他投票
across the Oval Office? We didn't even vote for him.
他心情非常好
He was in a very good mood.
他说他不会罢休 除非ERA被...
He said he wouldn't stop until the ERA was--
-他用的是哪个词来着 -"尊奉"
- What was the word he used? - "Enshrined."
对 "尊奉" 我觉得有点过了
Yeah, "enshrined." I thought a little much,
但"载入宪法"还是可以期待的
but "enshrined in the Constitution," we'll see.
感觉像是前进了一大步
It felt like a big step forward.
我们得请罗萨琳·卡特赶在ERA投票前
We should ask Rosalynn Carter to put in a few calls
给佛罗里达州的参议员们
to state senators in Florida
打几个电♥话♥ 她帮我们拿下了印第安纳州
right before they vote on the ERA. She got us Indiana.
打扰一下 艾布扎格太太
Excuse me. Mrs. Abzug?
那是什么
What's that?
只是卡特手下的一个小子送来的字条
Just a note from one of Carter's Georgia boys.
辞退
Fired?
总统决定把你换掉
The president has decided to replace you.
你说什么 我们之前的谈话很顺利
What do you mean? We just had a good meeting.
而你在最后一刻取消了
Which you canceled at the last minute
然后要求总统重新约时间
and then demanded that the president reschedule,
然后还对他吼
and then to shout at him--
-我从来没有吼 -就像你刚才那样
- I never shouted. - as you just did.
我带着情绪说话而已
I spoke with feeling.
劳工部的一位朋友
A friend at the Labor Department
还让我们看了这篇新闻稿
also brought this press release to our attention.
这个从来没有发给媒体
That was never issued to the media.
这看起来像什么
And how would that have looked?
像不忠诚
Like disloyalty.
麦戈文在《哈珀杂♥志♥》拿卡特
McGovern compares Carter to Nixon
跟尼克松对比 你们都睁一只眼闭一只眼
in "Harper's Magazine," and you all turn the other cheek.
乔治是个参议员
George is a senator.
你是由总统委任
You were appointed by the president
管理他的女性议题委员会
to run his commission on women's issues.
他除了夸夸其谈什么也没干
And I'm not about to sit around smiling
我不会坐在那儿保持微笑
while he does nothing but pay lip service.
我们不能让总统被一帮女性
We can't have the president getting jerked around
指手划脚
by a bunch of women.
这样显得他很软弱
Makes him look weak.
你自从把米奇挤出去后就一直针对我
You've been gunning for me ever since you pushed Mitch out.
总统知道这事吗
Does the president know about this?
他今早同意了
He approved it this morning.
在我们见他之前吗
Before we met with him?
给我点时间
Give me time to...
低调处理我的离任
handle my departure quietly.
我不想闹大
I don't want a fuss.
我丈夫心脏病发 正在恢复
My husband's recovering from a heart attack.
我不想让他有压力
He doesn't need any stress.
如果你有私人麻烦
Well, if you're having personal problems,
就更不该领导委员会了
you shouldn't be heading a committee anyway.
拜托
Please.
让我辞职
Let me resign.
我们可能已经把这事告诉了《时代周刊》的
We might have already mentioned it to Ed Walsh
艾德·沃什和泰瑞·史密斯
and Terry Smith at the "Times."
我送你回家吧
Let's get you home.
"亲爱的卡特总统" 句号♥
"Dear President Carter..." Stop.
"我们从未意见一致" 句号♥
"We have never seen eye to eye." Stop.
"我绝永远不会放弃巴拿马运河区
"I would never have surrendered the Canal zone
或者停产B1轰炸机
"or canceled production of the B-1 bomber,
不过我非常支持你
"but your decision to fire Bella Abzug
解雇贝拉·艾布扎格"
is finally one I can support."
你能帮我再跟我的秘书读一遍吗 谢谢了
Would you read that back to my secretary? Thank you so much.
是《西联电报》
It's Western Union.
您好
Hello?
鹰论♥坛♥邮寄名单
那是什么
What are those?
这叫软盘
These are called floppy disks.
我就可以把整个邮寄名单
I was able to transfer my entire mailing list
从电脑导到这些上面
from the computer onto these.
在你把那些交给里根州长之前
Before you hand those over to Governor Reagan,
你应该要求他在大会上清楚表态
you should ask that he be very clear at the convention.
我不想说76年他在
I don't wanna say he abandoned us
ERA议题上抛弃了我们 但...
on the ERA issue in '76, but...
我们确实觉得被抛弃了
we felt abandoned.
别带私人情绪 萝丝玛丽 这是政♥治♥
It's not personal, Rosemary. It's politics.
让美国再次伟大 里根 1980
你好 玛丽恩
Hello, Marion?
对 我是菲莉丝·施拉夫利
Yes, it's Phyllis Schlafly.
我打电♥话♥是想跟你谈谈支持
I'm calling to talk to you about, uh, supporting
里根州长竞选的事
Governor Reagan's campaign.
我只要见卡门
Oh, I only asked for Carmen.
你们其他人可以走了
The rest of y'all can go.
请坐
Please, sit.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表