剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
against the Equal Rights Amendment.
我都不知道那是在闹腾什么
Oh, I don't know what all the fuss is about.
现在有好多更要紧的问题啊
I mean, there are so many more pressing issues
比如国♥家♥安♥全♥
like national security.
这就是国♥家♥安♥全♥的问题
Well, this is a matter of national security.
他们要把女儿们送去越南
They're going to ship our daughters off to Vietnam.
女性也能被征兵吗
Women could be subject to the draft?
我听说还要废除赡养费
And I heard it would get rid of alimony.
-这我也听说了 -巴克可以抛弃我
- Oh, I heard that, too. - Buck could walk out on me
这个25年的妻子 还一分不用给
after 25 years without paying a dime.
我会一无所有
I'd be left with nothing.
这很适合在午餐会上谈
You know, this would be a good topic for the luncheon.
我不是唯一担心的人
I'm not the only one concerned.
巴克才不会抛弃你
Buck's never going to leave you.
因为如果他敢我就杀了他
Oh, only because I'd kill him if he did.
你是不需要担心
You have nothing to worry about.
你有本事 还从政了这么多年
You have skills and been politicking for years.
是啊 但我又不能凭此挣钱
Well, yes, but I barely receive an income for it.
没有弗莱德的支持我什么都做不了
I mean, I couldn't do what I do without Fred's support.
但你并非只是个主妇
Still, you're not just a housewife.
人才不会只是个主妇
You're never just a housewife.
对于女人 那就是最重要的工作
There's no more important job for a woman.
去跟我们上周受邀参加的
Well, tell that to the host of the dinner party
晚餐会的主人说吧
we were invited to last week.
他介绍了桌上的来宾
He was introducing everyone at the table.
两位妻子都有工作
Two of the wives work.
一个是律师 一个是商人
One's a lawyer. One's in business.
他介绍完了巴克 直接跳过了我
And after he introduced Buck, he skips over me completely,
都不提我的名字
doesn't even say my name.
谢谢了 格洛丽娅·斯坦奈姆
Thank you, Gloria Steinem.
其他人我还能理解 但格洛丽娅·斯坦奈姆
The rest of them I understand, but Gloria Steinem--
她那么漂亮 为什么找不到丈夫
she's so pretty. How could she not find a husband?
她不想要丈夫
She doesn't want one.
那就是女性解放运动的意义所在
That's the whole point of the women's liberation movement--
要摆脱男性
to be liberated from men.
我以为是要摆脱家务呢
I thought the point was to be liberated from housework.
你妈妈完成了
Your mother's all done.
她做得多棒
Didn't she do a wonderful job?
非常感谢 太好看了
Thank you so much. It's beautiful.
你不喜欢吧
You hate it.
是啊
I hate it.
你需要帮助吗
Do you need any help?
妈妈
Mother?
就这件吧
I think that's the one.
你不觉得肩部太宽吗
You don't think it's big in the shoulders?
我们可以找我的裁缝改改
We could take it to my seamstress.
让我再看一眼
Let me take another look.
你每隔七天就得给钟上次发条
You have to wind the clock every seven days,
不然它就不走了
or it stops working.
我找不到曲柄了 我该直接丢掉
Well, I can't find the crank. I should just get rid of it.
你不能丢掉爸爸的钟
You can't get rid of Daddy's clock.
我拿走吧
I'll take it.
挺好看的
It is smart.
非常好看
It's very smart.
你...忘记付账了吗
Did you...forget to pay some bills?
你干吗翻我东西
Why are you going through my things?
我没有 妈妈
I wasn't going through your things, Mother.
我就是一眼看到了 需要我帮忙吗
They just jumped out. Do you need me to help you manage them?
你的积蓄花光了吗
Have you run through your savings?
我不能靠我的社保金生活
I can't live on my Social Security check.
你父亲的工作时间
Your father didn't work
-不够长 不能... -我知道
- long enough to be eligible... - I know.
领♥取♥养老金
...for a pension.
-他有很多美好的地方 -妈妈 别又来
- He was many wonderful things. - Mother, please don't start.
但并不是很会养家
But a good provider was not one of them.
你有弗莱德真是走运
You're very lucky you have Fred.
记住替我谢他
Remember to thank him for me.
-嗯 -这件裙子
- Oh, yeah. - For the dress.
我很喜欢
It's, uh...I love it.
我能吃一个吗
Can I have one?
会破坏你的胃口的
You'll ruin your appetite.
-妈妈 -你好
- Hi, Mommy. - Hello!
菠菜蛋奶酥10分钟后好
The spinach soufflé will be ready in 10 minutes.
其他东西都在炉台上
Everything else is on top of the stove.
谢谢 薇莉 施拉夫利先生回家了吗
Thank you, Willie. Mr. Schlafly home?
还没
Not yet.
爱丽丝来过 给你拿了这个
Alice came by and dropped this off for you.
社♥会♥主♥义♥者女权主义
一些《平权修正案》的材料 我知道你会站哪边 爱丽丝
《女性的奥秘》
安迪 帮帮忙 叫大家吃饭
Uh, Andy. Make yourself useful. Ring for dinner.
菲菲 你...安 帮帮你姐姐
Phyl, would you? Anne, help your sister.
怎么样
How did it go?
可以至少让我先脱了大衣吗
Can I take my coat off at least and settle in?
来 我帮你 都谁在
Here. Let me get that for you. Who was there?
就平常那些人 福斯特 杰瑞
The usual crowd, Foster, Jerry.
怎么样 克莱姆怎么说
So? What did Clem say?
能不能晚饭后再说
Can we talk about this after dinner?
当然
Oh, of course.
你告诉我他说了什么吧
Can you just tell me what he said?
我像我们说好的请他来吃饭了
I invited him to dinner like we discussed.
-别跑 -抱歉 妈妈
- No running, please. - Sorry, Mom.
-什么时候 -琳达在处理了
- When? - Linda's handling it.
但他挺赞成的
But he thinks it's a good idea.
抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我就是激动嘛
It's just very exciting.
如果这顿饭能在我去华府前进行
Now it would be terrific if the dinner could happen
就再好不过了
before my trip to D.C.
什么去华府
What trip to D.C.?
去见戈德华特 说谈判的事
The Goldwater meeting about SALT.
你要去多久
How long will you be gone?
就当天 埃莉诺会在家
It's just for the day. Eleanor will be here.
真不知你怎么受得了那里
I don't know how you can stand that place.
我也不喜欢华盛顿
Well, I don't love Washington either.
-但弗莱德 如果我赢了 -我可不要把一家
- But, Fred, if I win-- - I-I am not moving our family
搬去那个左派无神的臭地方
to that lefty, godless swampland.
国家航♥空♥航♥天♥博物馆
Well, the National Air and Space Museum's nice.
我不是叫你别竞选
I'm not, uh, telling you not to run.
我是说 我不会离开奥顿
I'm just telling you, I am staying here in Alton.
那我来回跑吧
I'll commute back and forth.
那孩子们和你妈妈
Oh, and how would that work with the children
-怎么办 -我会想办法的
- and, uh, your mother? - I'll...figure it out.
议员都会这样
You know, it's what congressmen do.
他们会留在自己选区
They stay in their district.
男人离开妻子去华盛顿
Well, it's different for a man to leave his wife home
跟女人抛下一家人
and go to Washington than it is for a woman
这是不一样的 这完全就不一样
to leave her whole family. It's just plain different.
你希望我不竞选吗
Do you want me not to run?
那是你的决定
That's your decision.
是吗
Is it?
我不会为请求我妻子别让家庭分离
Well, I'm not going to apologize for asking my wife
而道歉的
not to split up the family.
你这就太荒唐了
Now you're just being ridiculous.
我会想办法的 弗莱德 你不用做什么
I will make it work, Fred. You won't have to do a thing.
因为我不知道哪里不同了
'Cause I don't understand what's changed.
你两年前支持我竞选了
You supported my run two years ago.
你没觉得我会赢
You didn't think I would win.
天主 为你所赐的一切恩惠
Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy gifts
我们诚心赞颂感激你
which we're about to receive from Thy bounty,
因为我们的主基♥督♥ 阿门
through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
出租车
为《平等权利修正案》
Make your way over to the Capitol Building
前往国会大厦
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表