剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
好的 我们再联♥系♥
Yes. We will be in touch.
我们受邀上《菲尔·多纳休秀》了
We got invited on "The Phil Donahue Show."
我们可以…
We got...
天啊 这太棒了
Oh, that is so good!
我们到了 你紧张吗
This is it. Are you nervous?
可以让我来按电梯吗
Can I push the button on the elevator?
来吧
Come on.
东西都堆在这
We're all just kind of piled in here.
能给玛格丽特找张空桌子吗
Can we find Margaret an empty desk?
快递箱子可以吗
Will a delivery box do?
我们很快会有更多家具的
We're, uh, we're gonna get some more furniture soon.
跟我来
Come through.
这里是《女士杂♥志♥》 不 是女士
"Ms. Magazine." No, M-s, "Mizz."
这是儿童区 但我们也不在意
This is our tot lot, but we're cool with the kids,
他们跑来跑去的
you know, running around.
妈妈工作时你能在这玩儿会吗
Would you like to play here while Mommy gets to work?
拜托 你会开心的
Oh, come on. You'll have fun.
格洛丽娅 我们不能用这张图当封面
Gloria, we--we can't run with this cover.
他让我给他看的
He asked me to show it to him.
我已经同意让你刊登关于女同性恋的文章了
I'm already giving you a lesbian article.
同意让我登吗 我谢谢你
Oh, you're giving it to me? Thank you.
我们把谢丽·奇泽姆放到封面上
We put Shirley Chisholm on the cover,
销量肯定会下滑 尤其在南方
and we'll depress sales, especially in the South.
我们不把她放到封面 我心情会下滑
Well, we don't put her on the cover, it'll depress me.
你想惹怒你的分销公♥司♥和销♥售♥团队吗
You wanna piss off your distribution company and sales team?
他们为我们工作
They work for us.
这一♥期♥刚好能在
This issue hits the newsstands
民♥主♥党大会前夕上架
right before the Democratic Convention.
我想把谢丽放在封面上
I wanna put Shirley on our cover.
玛丽的想法怎么样
What about Mary's idea for the cover--
用神奇女侠做封面
Wonder Woman?
她是女性力量的强有力代表
She's a strong symbol of woman's power.
神奇女侠是我偶像
Wonder Woman's my idol,
但你知道她不是个真人吧
but you know she's not a real person.
她比真人更好 她可是超级英雄啊
She's better than a real person, she's a superhero,
而且她还有双美♥腿♥
and she's got great legs.
-我们要用这个封面 -我知道了
- We're going with this cover. - Oh, I see.
你希望这里只有你一个人有美♥腿♥
You wanna be the only one around here with great legs.
我给格洛丽娅签首个署名项目
I gave Gloria her first bylined assignment
是因为有一天我看见她站在我办公室外面
because I saw her standing outside my office one day,
觉得她有双美♥腿♥
and I thought she had great legs.
-克雷 -怎么了 这是段佳话啊
- Clay. - What? It's a great story.
是段佳话
It's a great story.
他是我们的赞助商 跟我来
He's the money guy. Come through here.
伊利诺伊州议会大厦
是的 施拉夫利太太 我收到你的信了
Yes, Mrs. Schlafly, I did get your mail.
很好 你办公室有电视机吗
Oh, good. Now do you have a television in your office?
我办公室当然有电视了
Of course I have a television in my office.
12点的时候打开 看5台
Well, turn it on at 12:00 to channel 5.
你让我看什么节目
What am I watching?
看《平权修正案》辩论的反方观点
The other side of the ERA debate.
能给我弄来个电视吗
Can we get a TV in here?
让我们欢迎
Would you please welcome to the show
保守派作家及活动家 菲莉丝·施拉夫利太太
conservative author and activist Mrs. Phyllis Schlafly?
《平等权利修正案》
Now the Equal Rights Amendment
将会基于男女平等的前提上
will positively make women subject to the draft
让女性也受到征兵的约束
on an equal basis with the men.
她们现在已经真心相信
They have got to the point where they truly believe
女性与男性并没有什么不同
that men and women are the same,
她们获得了工作的权利还不够
so it's not enough for them to have the right to work.
她们还想要通过立法
They want to legislate away
消除男女间一切差异
any differences between men and women,
这意味着 再见了女童子军
which will mean goodbye, Girl Scouts,
让我们欢迎无性别洗手间吧
and hello, unisex bathrooms.
菲莉丝·施拉夫利 反女权主义者
《平权修正案》并没有说男女完全一样
The ERA doesn't say that men and women are the same.
只说男女都有权获得平等的法律保护
It says that they're entitled to equal protection under the law.
怎么 你从戈德华特参选的垃圾桶里找到了她
What, did you drag her out of the dust bins of the Goldwater campaign
还藏在了自己的怀里
so you could hide under her skirt?
她找的我
She found me.
你答应不会在这件事上反对我们
You promised that you weren't gonna fight us on this.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
但我们已有足够的票数了
But we had enough votes to ratify.
我想在投票之前开一场听证会
I want a public hearing before the vote.
突然之间你不介意看着像有仇女症了
So suddenly you don't mind looking like you hate women.
我才不恨女人 我爱♥女♥人♥
I don't hate women. I love women,
所以我要保护我的女性选民
which is why I wanna protect my female constituents
不受《平权修正案》的毒害
from the dangers of the ERA.
你还跟我说那叫解放吗
And you tell me that's liberation?
那才不是解放 在家才是解放
Why, that isn't liberation. Liberation's in the home.
我听说她是前戈德华特支持者时
When I heard former Goldwater supporter,
我还想"真无聊" 但她很有活力
I thought, "What a bore," but she's a dynamo.
-长得也不错 -这次节目不错
- Not bad-lookin'. - It was a good show.
你知道怎么样让节目效果更好吗
You know what'd make for a better show?
让她跟格洛丽娅·斯坦奈姆
Have her on with Gloria Steinem
或者贝蒂·弗莱顿同台
or Betty Freidan.
还是算了吧
Yeah, I don't think so.
不 你让她们同台辩论 女人间的战斗
No, no, you get 'em together debating, the catfights?
那可就有看头了
It's ratings gold.
-你真厉害 -谢谢 菲尔
- You were terrific. - Thank you, Phil.
我就是个脱口秀主持人 我又懂什么
I'm just a talk show host, so what do I know?
不过你提出的几个论点
But, uh, some of the arguments you made,
我想问你提出前有没有
I'm just wondering if you had a chance
-进行事实核查 -有啊
- before you came on to fact-check? - Yes.
就比如说取消男女分设卫生间
So, for example, the elimination of separate restrooms...
就算《平权修正案》通过 也太可能实现
That seems highly unlikely to happen if the ERA is adopted.
菲尔 我来问你
Phil, let me ask you this.
列♥宁♥在1917年开始革命时
When Lenin started the revolution in 1917,
你觉得他告诉人♥民♥
do you think he told the people,
"与我们并肩作战 我们会给你们
"Fight with us, and we'll give you
食物短缺 审查制度 政♥治♥恐怖"了吗
food shortages, censorship, and terror"?
不 他承诺了和平 土地 还有面包
No. He promised them peace, land, and bread.
起初是一部简单的法规
Now it starts with a simple piece of legislation
就像《平权修正案》 之后他人受了激励
like the ERA, and then the left feels emboldened
要取消赡养费 孩子的抚养费
to eliminate alimony, child support,
还有寡妇的社会保障金 要不了多久
and the widow's social security, and before you know it,
我们就会生活在女性极权的噩梦之中了
we are living in a feminist totalitarian nightmare.
谢谢你让我上你的节目
Thank you for having me on your show.
你是格洛丽娅·斯坦奈姆
You're Gloria Steinem.
是我
Yes.
莉莎 你今早如何
Lisa. How are you this morning?
我非常好 我帮你升到头等舱
I'm...I'm wonderful. I'm gonna move you to first.
别 不必 我...
No. It's not necessary. I--
我坚持升舱 你会更加舒适
I insist. You will be more comfortable.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, okay. Thank you.
我想你和弗莱顿小姐会想坐在一起
And I figure you and Ms. Freidan wanna sit together.
你好 贝蒂
Hello, Betty.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 真抱歉
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
他们错引了我的话
I was misquoted.
人们总是想分♥裂♥女人
People are always trying to divide up women.
不过是换个手段夺取我们的权力
It's just another way to take away our power.
很抱歉 那个记者让你不舒服了
I'm sorry the reporter upset you.
我还说过一些赞美你的话
I also happened to say some very nice things about you
可能没印出来 我说过
that maybe didn't get printed. I said that, uh,
因为你未婚 所以你是个很好的榜样
you're a good role model because you've never married,
这证明即使单身也可以过得很好
which shows you can be single and still have a good life.
他们没采用这段话
They didn't print that.
食物补给从天而降
Food supplies hurtled from the sky,
所有人挤在一起 哄抢食物
and everyone scrambles to grab whatever food he can.
仍然有在战斗中受伤的人
There are still wounded from the fighting--
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表