剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
如果我们分开了
if we get separated, uh,
到这个喷泉前来见我 好吗
meet in front of this fountain, okay?
祝你好运
Good luck.
进去吧
Just go.
-你在干什么 -换衣
- What? What are you doing? - Changing.
大家都在换
Ev--Everyone else is.
过来
Come here.
借过
Excuse me.
-我们得端庄得体 -这里面好挤
- We have decorum. - It's so cramped in here.
要是我们坐飞机的话 我们就能早到了
If we had flown, we would've gotten here earlier,
有自己的房♥间 梳洗一番 而不用
gotten a room, freshened up, and not had to bunk
和几个问题女学生一样的陌生人拼房♥
with strangers like a couple of troubled schoolgirls.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你想要来一次有趣的公路旅行
But you wanted to take a fun road trip.
-我没法坐飞机 -为什么
- I couldn't fly. - Why not?
有人
Occupied.
我没钱买♥♥票
I didn't know how to pay for it.
凯文管钱
Kevin handles the money.
里面有人
Someone is in here!
他不知道你在这儿
He doesn't know you're here.
他觉得你在哪
Where does he think you are?
-我妈家 -我们得打电♥话♥
- My mom's. - We need to call
告诉他你现在在休斯顿
and let him know you are in Houston right now.
-不要 拜托 -我开车载你跨越了州界
- No, please! - I have driven you across state lines.
他是你丈夫
He is your husband.
他要是知道就不会同意我来了
He wouldn't have agreed to let me come.
那是他的权利
Well, that is his right!
-我们去找部电♥话♥ -拜托 别去
- Let's go find a phone-- - No, please, you can't.
他会让我回去
He will just make me come back, and...
我期待来参加这活动好几个月了
and I have been looking forward to this for months.
我需要缓一缓 孩子们老是纠缠着我
I need a break. I have the kids tugging at me all the time,
凯文随时随地都要知道我的行踪
and Kevin needs to know where I am all the time.
我在家无法思考 我需要思考
I can't think at home. I need to think.
思考什么
Think about what?
你不会明白的 你和巴克
You wouldn't understand. You and Buck...
很幸运
are so lucky.
有人
Occupied!
我只是来问问你们还好吗 我听到了哭声
I'm just checking if you're okay in there. I heard crying.
我们没事
We're fine.
谢谢
Thank you!
过来
Come here.
我就不该穿这鞋的
Oh, I shouldn't have worn these shoes.
记住 巴克说我们得把床单取下来
Remember, Buck says we have to take the bedspreads off.
-为什么 -细菌
- I don't understand why. - Germs.
安顿好后 我得找部电♥话♥联♥系♥他
After we settle, I have to find a payphone to call him.
-你不能告诉他 -我什么都不会说的
- You're not going to tell him. - I won't say anything.
但如果凯文碰到他的话
But if Kevin were to run into him...
不会的 他和哥哥去钓鱼了
He won't. He's on a fishing trip with his brother.
我嫂子说如果他们提前回家的话
My sister-in-law said she'd call my mom
她会给我妈妈打电♥话♥
if they were coming home... early.
那是格洛丽娅·斯坦奈姆吗
Is that Gloria Steinem?
你们是要来过夜吗
Are you the sleep over?
抱歉 我们好像找错房♥间了
I'm sorry. I think we have the wrong room.
前台说你们会来
The front desk said you were coming.
欢迎 我是奥黛丽
Welcome. I'm Audrey.
我是帕梅拉 很高兴认识你
I'm Pamela. Nice to meet you.
-幸会 -你们带了好多包啊
‐ Nice to meet you. ‐ You have a lot of bags.
想跟我换换吗
Wanna trade?
反对ERA
支持ERA
-不 -不
- No. - No.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
你的脖子还好吗
Is your neck all right?
没事的 那个床真的
It'll be fine. The bed was just...
我懂 这是我六年来睡得最好的一觉
Oh, I know. I had the best sleep in six years.
也许你不该睡在衣柜里
Maybe you shouldn't have slept in the closet.
你一直踢我 我才
You kept kicking me, so...
等等 你先看看萝丝玛丽给我们带的海报
Wait until you see the posters Rosemary brought for us.
"妈妈 我长大了可以做一名女同性恋吗" 支持家庭运动
玛丽·弗兰西斯为家庭主妇纲领准备了
Mary Frances has prepared a wonderful speech for
精彩的演讲 还给我们带了美味的派
the homemaker plank as well as bringing us some lovely pies.
脆皮水果饼[胡说八道]
Cobblers.
你好
Hello.
终于 今天大会有一项投票
Finally, there is one vote on the floor today
是我们有可能获胜的
that we have a real chance of winning,
即延长《平权修正案》的投票日期
and that is the extension on the ERA deadline.
安将代表我们发表反对演讲
Now Ann will be delivering our opposition speech.
在进行下一步之前
Before we head over,
我想提醒在场各位
I want to remind everyone
今天让我们决出胜负的关键
that where we can make a real difference today
在于争取让媒体报道
is by getting media coverage
并宣传我们"支持家庭"价值观
to promote our pro‐family values,
否则媒体就会报道全国的女性
or the story will be that all women from all over the country
团结一致组成了一个支持女同性恋 支持堕胎
came to put together a pro‐lesbian, pro‐abortion,
支持《平权修正案》的计划
pro‐ERA plan.
你让安来做演讲
You asked Ann to make the speech?
毕竟她是第一个让女权主义者在
Well, she was the first person to hand the libbers
《平权修正案》上受挫的人
a defeat on the ERA.
因为她读了菲莉丝时事通讯上的文章
Because she read the article in Phyllis' newsletter,
是因为我提醒了她
the one she wrote after I alerted her
《平权修正案》的危险后她才写的
to the dangers of the ERA.
菲莉丝让我来代表 而我在做代表应做的事
Phyllis asked me to delegate, and I'm delegating.
我们应该打电♥话♥向她确认
We should call her.
我们不能一意见不同就打给菲莉丝
We can't call Phyllis for every disagreement.
她把发表演讲的任务交给了我
She tasked me with giving a speech.
应该由我来 我从最开始就和她并肩作战
I should do it. I‐I've been with her since the beginning.
关键是 我们需要被人认真对待 而你
The thing is, we need to be taken seriously, and you‐‐
我怎么了 不认真吗
I'm what? Not serious?
我要给菲莉丝打电♥话♥
I'm going to call Phyllis.
好吧
Fine.
既然这对你这么重要 那你来发表演讲吧
If it's so important to you, then you can give the speech.
我叫萝丝玛丽·汤森 来自鹰论♥坛♥和"反对ERA"
I'm Rosemary Thomson from The Eagle Forum and STOP ERA,
今天我们将针对不合法的
and today we will voice dissent
《平权修正案》延期提议提出反对
about the unlawful ERA extension proposal.
你会在投票之前做反对演讲吗
Will you give a speech in opposition before the vote?
她会 我明天会在
She will. I will be giving a speech tomorrow
-堕胎投票之前做演讲 -您的名字是
- before the abortion vote‐‐ ‐ What is your name?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
爱丽丝 爱丽丝·麦克雷
Alice. Alice Macray.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
草原之州伊利诺伊
The Prairie State of Illinois.
你能说说为什么你们反对延长《平权修正案》的投票日期吗
Can you tell me why you oppose extending the ERA deadline?
我们公平公正地赢得了这场斗争
We've been winning this fight fair and square.
他们不能因为游戏结果不合心意
They can't change the rules in the middle of the game
就在中途改变游戏规则
because they don't like the results.
延长♥期♥限的提议是女权主义者的垂死挣扎
This proposed extension is a desperate attempt by feminists
企图让最后几个州批准《平权修正案》
to get those last few states to ratify the ERA.
大部分国民不想要《平权修正案》
Most people in this country don't want the ERA,
我们的声音理应被听到
and we deserve to have our voices heard.
你如何解释公众意见民调显示
How do you explain the public opinion polls
大多数国民支持《平权修正案》这项法案
that show a majority of people in this country support the ERA?
哪个民调
Which poll?
所有的民调
All of them.
我...我从未说过大多数
I‐I never said a majority.
所以你不认为大多数的美国人
So you don't believe a majority of Americans
和你意见一致
support your position?
不...我是说 是的
No. I‐I mean‐‐I mean, yes.
你在曲解我的意思
You're twisting my words.
我想表达的是...
What I‐I was trying to say is, um...
是...女权主义者不过是激进的一小撮人
is f‐feminists are‐‐ are a radical minority
而...而大多数女性支持我们的运动
and‐‐and most women support our movement.
你是如何得出这一结论的
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表