剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
The palm trees and Panthers,
太平洋 还有诗人
the Pacific and the poets.
以及地震 里根
Earthquakes and Reagan.
里根时任加利福尼亚州长
那种谈情说爱 活出自我的生活
The love-ins and living-out-loud life.
感觉我能在那里找到意气相投的人
Feels like I'll find my people there.
-难道我们不是吗 -当然是
- Oh, we're not your people? - Yes.
你也是 还有你也是
And you're my people, and you're my people.
我周一去全国妇女组织的会
I go to NOW meetings on Monday,
周二去国家黑人女性组织的会
National Black Feminist Organization on Tuesday,
周三去女同性恋联盟的会 周四还有家长会
Lesbian Alliance on Wednesday, and PTA on Thursday.
太疲惫了
It's exhausting.
到加州就会有不同吗
Is California any different?
自己去感受吧 布兰达和她丈夫
See for yourself. Brenda and her husband
要上《明日秀》
are going to be on "The Tomorrow Show"
就《平权修正案》和施拉夫利夫妇辩论
to debate the Schlaflys about the ERA
因为他们是完美的异性恋夫妻
because they are the perfect heterosexual couple.
我刚可是让你在洗手间高♥潮♥了三次
Just made you come in the bathroom three times.
这里又没窗户
There's no windows here.
你还想怎样 茱尔斯
What do you expect, Jules?
她也就是个市郊家庭主妇
She's basically a suburban housewife.
别让她们欺负你 知道吗
Don't let them bully you, okay?
我和丈夫还有三个孩子住在查巴克
I live in Chappaqua with my husband and three boys,
我是个三年级教师 我觉得挺好
and I teach third grade, and it works for me.
我们住在市里
We live in the city.
这个怎么样
How about...
"夏娃来自于亚当的肋骨
"Eve came from Adam's rib.
现在该中止妇女解放"
It's time to abort women's lib"?
我觉得还是继续用"困境与骗局"吧
I say we just stick with "Jam and sham."
可是"中止"更加感性一点
It's just that "Abort" is more emotional.
反对ERA 我是萝丝玛丽
STOP ERA. Rosemary speaking.
让萝丝玛丽负责扬声器发言真是大错特错
Big mistake putting Rosemary in charge of the bullhorn.
我试过让你负责
Well, I tried to put you in charge.
我没法对着几百个人讲话
I can't speak in front of hundreds of people.
对了 布鲁斯的法学院入学考试怎么样
How did it go with Bruce's LSATs, by the way?
很好
Very well.
-太棒了 -他想上医学院
- Wonderful. - He wants to go to med school.
失陪一下
Yeah, I'll be right back.
那就太好了
That would be great.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
是有个约翰·施拉夫利住这里吗
Is this where a John Schlafly lives?
他不在家 你有什么事吗
Oh, he's not at home. May I help you?
我捡到了他的钱包
I found his wallet.
我会转交给他的 谢谢你
Well, I'll make sure he gets it. Thank you.
他应该对自己的东西更留心些
He should be more careful with his stuff.
不是所有人都像我这么贴心
Not everyone's as thoughtful as me.
为了你的公民责任感
You know what? You deserve a reward
你应该获得奖赏
for your sense of... civic duty.
这样应该够了 对吧
Well, that should be enough, right?
你要去垂德维克餐厅还是马尔蒙庄园酒店
Are you going to Trader Vic's or the Chateau Marmont?
兴许你能碰上几位电影明星
Maybe you'll see some movie stars.
妈 你听我说话了吗
Mom? Are you even listening?
不 不 这是去出差
No, no, it's a-- it's a work trip.
好了
Right.
那么
So?
法学院入学考试怎么样
How was the LSAT?
怎么了
What?
他没去考试
He didn't take it.
你说你没去考试是什么意思
What do you mean, you didn't take it?
我们兄弟会有活动
I had an event at my fraternity.
他只是觉得自己没准备好
He just didn't feel he was ready.
你知道他有多好胜
You know how competitive he is.
-他可以明年再考 -你该感到羞耻
- He can take it next year. - Well, you should be ashamed.
浪费了你♥妈♥的♥时间 和我的钱
for wasting your mother's time and my money.
我还你就是了
I'll pay you back.
其实 钱并没有浪费
Well, actually, the money didn't go to waste.
他们让我去考了
They let me take it instead.
-什么 -你去参加布鲁斯的考试了
- What? - You took Bruce's test?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我闹着玩的 你了解我的
It was a lark. You know me.
我喜欢选择题 逻辑题
I enjoy multiple choice and logic
诸如此类的东西
and those sorts of things.
这么做真是毫无意义
What a pointless thing to do.
我说了 只是闹着玩的
As I said, it was a lark.
如果你不想浪费我的钱
Well, if you didn't want my money to go to waste,
你本应该说服这个家伙去考试
you should've convinced this one to go instead.
我不想上法学院
I don't wanna go into law.
你想一辈子做卑贱的工作吗
Well, you wanna do menial work for the rest of your life?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
他没什么毛病
There's nothing wrong with him.
你为什么总是护着他
Oh, why do you keep protecting him?
弗莱德 这是我们一家人
Fred...this is our time as a family...
一起吃晚餐 共享天伦的时光
...to relax and enjoy our dinner together.
天主 你所赐的恩惠
Bless us, O Lord, these thy gifts
为基♥督♥我主所赏赐的一切
which we are about to receive
献上最诚挚的感恩
from thy bounty through Christ, our Lord.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
给马克的书写序
An introduction to Marc's book.
也许是我在40岁前能出版的
Probably the best shot I've got at getting published
最佳机会了
before I turn 40.
你已经出过一本书了
You already published a book.
《海滩之书》算不上是书
"The Beach Book" is not a book.
你对自己太苛刻了
You know... you're too hard on yourself.
书的护封是用反光布做的
The dust jackets were made out of sun reflectors.
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
你也在写书吗
You're also writing a book?
马克告诉我 布兰达在尝试新体验
Marc told me about Brenda... experimenting
什么
What?
你俩在华盛顿时 和一个摄影师
while you two were in D.C., some photographer?
她没告诉我
She didn't tell me.
听上去不是什么大事
Sounded like it wasn't a big deal.
那家伙思想太前卫了
That man is enlightened,
要我肯定接受不了
'cause it sure as hell wouldn't fly with me.
要不我们再考虑下跟他们一起度假的事
Maybe we should rethink planning a vacation with them.
你总能找到借口不庆祝
You will find any excuse to not celebrate.
有什么好庆祝的 诸事不顺
What's to celebrate? Nothing is going well.
如果说我从离婚中学到什么
If I learned anything from my divorce,
那就是关注你能控制的事
it's to focus on the things you can control
然后改变那些
and change that.
前者为女演员兼作家马洛·托马斯
后者为她创建和执行制♥作♥的儿童娱乐节目
马洛来电♥话♥了 她想把《自♥由♥自在...你和我》的
Marlo called. She wants to donate the proceeds
收入捐给《女士杂♥志♥》基金会
from "Free To Be... You and Me" to Ms. Foundation.
这让我想到
It got me thinking.
我可以设立津贴 针对生存问题
I could set up grants to focus on survival issues,
工薪阶层妇女 受虐待的妻子们
working class women, battered wives,
聚焦边缘群体
focus on marginalized groups.
或许你能帮我建立
Maybe you could help me set that up.
那是个好主意
That is a great idea.
他们在录制《自♥由♥自在...你和我》
They're taping a "Free To Be... You and Me"
下周的电视特别节目
TV special next week.
你觉得凯里和凯尔会愿意
Do you think Kerrie and Kyle would enjoy
和我一起去演播室吗
coming to the studio with me?
他们会喜欢的
They would love it.
或许之后
And maybe afterward,
我们可以吃块蛋糕庆祝我生日
we could get a slice of cake for my birthday.
他们喜欢蛋糕 对吗
They like cake, right?
孩子通常都喜欢蛋糕 是的
Kids generally like cake. Yes.
洛杉矶国际机场
好莱坞
如果我们有时间 应该徒步去
If we have time, we should hike up to
格里菲斯天文台
the Griffith Park Observatory.
他们在那拍了《无因的反叛》
It's where they filmed "Rebel Without a Cause."
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表