剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
都教了
Yes.
也有妓♥女♥之意
恭喜 你们就是职业女性
Congratulations. You're working girls.
在开始投票之前
Before we begin the voting,
我非常荣幸能够介绍我们的主讲人
it is my distinct honor to present our keynote speaker,
前美国国会议员
former U. S. Representative...
请务必代我向菲莉丝问好
Be sure to give Phyllis my best regards.
贝拉·艾布扎格
...Bella Abzug!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我很高兴能来到这里
Wow, it's great to be here.
当我们国家的先父写下宪法时
When our country's forefathers wrote the Constitution,
他们忽视了我们的先母
they overlooked our foremothers...
这也是我今天来到
...which is why I've come here today
伟大的伊利诺伊州的原因
to the great state of Illinois.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
离不开大家的辛勤工作
...it's because of all of your hard work.
很好 很好
Good, good, good.
我听说你赢得了四次起立喝彩
I heard you got four standing ovations.
其实是五次 算上这次就是六次
Actually, five-- six, if you count this one.
她听说我会在场 甚至都没露面
She never even showed when she heard I was coming.
加州怎么样
How was California?
我们终于通过了
We finally passed the resolution
将卖♥♥淫合法化的决议
to decriminalize prostitution.
我和弗洛都很高兴
Flo and I are happy about that.
真不错 你还以为这永远不会被
Ah, that's sweet, you still think that's ever gonna make it
写入议程呢
on the agenda.
好消息是 已有26个州投票通过了
But good news. 26 states have voted to approve
一项同性恋权利决议
a gay rights resolution.
终于得到运动的重视了
It's no longer the stepchild of the movement.
我已经等不及要听到那些反变革的女性
I can't wait to hear the anti-change women
在投票之前站出来宣讲
get up and preach about the dangers of perverts
让变♥态♥在学校教书的危害了
teaching in our schools right before the vote.
这就是政♥治♥
That's politics.
她们公平公正地赢得了席位
They're winning seats fair and square.
她们正把摩♥门♥教♥徒从州外接进纽约
They're busing Mormons to New York from out of state.
她们在操纵这个体制
They're rigging the system,
而你完全没有去制止
and you're doing nothing to stop them.
-你想让我怎么办 -把他们赶走
- What would you have me do? - Kick them out.
那样我们会因持有偏见被骂得狗血淋头
They'll rake us over the coals for being partisan.
变成人人喊打的混♥蛋♥
We'll become the assholes.
到时候他们会举着该死的胎儿条幅
They're gonna bring bloody fetus banners
告诉我们应该如何处置自己的身体
and tell us what we can and cannot do with our bodies,
那我们才是混♥蛋♥
and we're the assholes.
-我们得妥协 -就像当初妥协麦戈文一样吗
- We have to compromise. - Like we did with McGovern?
我们终于有了一席之地
We finally have a place that's ours,
而他们还要毁掉这次机会
and they're going to ruin it.
我在这里摸爬滚打了快十年
I've spent almost 10 years in this town.
我清楚我能做到什么 不能做到什么
I know what I can get done and what I can't--
这个教训是你永远都没学到的
something you've never had to learn.
我得到的教训就是我不想再一次
I've learned that I'm not willing to sit
坐在大会厅里被人称作
on another convention floor getting called
婴儿杀手
a murderer of babies.
我不愿意让那些
I'm not willing to let women speak
被伯奇主义分子资助的女性发声
who are getting funded by the Birchers.
我受够了一再压缩我们的梦想只为委曲求全
I'm sick of shrinking our dreams to appeal to the middle.
这本该是我们的伊甸园
This was supposed to be our Eden,
你却把毒蛇放了进来
and you've let the snakes in.
我们初见时你明明比我更激进
You were a bigger radical than me when we met.
而你只是个想要玩弄政♥治♥的半吊子
And you were a dilettante who wanted to play politics.
莱莎·施拉夫利 收
莱莎的原声带
菲莉丝
Phyllis?
菲莉丝 有人在吗
Phyllis? Is anybody here?
你在这呢
Oh, there you are.
我们必须团结一致 无论是姐妹
We must come together as sisters,
白人 黑人 棕色人种
white, black, brown,
异性恋还是女同性恋
heterosexual, and lesbian.
女同性恋权利也是人...
Lesbian rights are human r--
你干什么 我在做很重要的事情
What are you doing? I'm in the middle of something important.
你昨天为什么没去
Why didn't you show up yesterday?
那是个战略决策
It was a strategic decision.
告诉你 我有了个灵感
For your information, I have had an inspired idea.
我知道你不喜欢打败仗
I know you don't like to lose.
我可没输 我要赢了
Oh, I'm not losing. I'm winning.
我们一败涂地 你让我们在贝拉·艾布扎格
We got trounced. You left us to be humiliated
和两千位女权分子前受尽了羞辱
in front of Bella Abzug and 2,000 libbers.
女同性恋权利也是人♥权♥
Lesbian rights are human rights.
愿荣耀归于父 子
Glory be to the Father and to the Son
及圣灵
and to the Holy Ghost...
我要把这些女权分子的发言录到一盘磁带上
I'm putting these libber quotes all together on one tape,
包括洛蒂·贝思发给我的布道
including, uh, some sermons that Lottie Beth sent me.
难道人们没有意识到大部分女性都在忙着
Don't people realize that most women are working...
破坏自己的家园
to destroy the home,
家庭和宗教
family, and religion.
但这并不是她的演讲原文
But that's not exactly what she said in her speech.
对 但她说了这些话
Yes, but she said those words.
是 但她没有这个意思
Yes, but--but in a-- in a different way.
你这是在断章取义
You're just taking them out of context.
这是她亲口说的
She said them.
孩子们管这叫音乐合集
Now the kids--they call these, uh, music compilations.
就像电影原声带
They're like movie soundtracks,
他们会做给自己的心上人听
and they make them for their sweethearts,
但也可以做给那些
but you can also make them for people
不在你心上的人听
who are not your sweethearts.
我们如果要发动更多人
If we're gonna mobilize more people,
就得让他们知道那些女权分子的丑恶嘴脸
we need them to know how truly horrible those libbers are.
而且是用她们自己的话 真阴险
Yeah, in their own words. That's devious.
你在生我的气吗
Are you angry with me?
我会告诉姑娘们 你食物中毒了
I'll tell the girls you had food poisoning.
女同性恋权利影响着我们所有人
Lesbian rights affect all of us.
"你不能像与女人同床那般
"You shall not lie with a male
和男人共寝 那会招人厌恶"
as with a woman. It's an abomination."
我们为生育自♥由♥而战
We fight for reproductive freedom!
"我在怀你之前 就已经了解你"
"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you."
坚守家庭的女性比任何人都更努力
Women at home work harder than anyone,
她们每周无偿工作99.6个小时
and they work 99.6 hours a week without pay.
而男人付给管家的年薪高达一万四千美元
A man would have to pay a housekeeper $14,000 a year,
还不包括兼♥职♥卖♥♥淫的酬劳
not including part-time prostitution.
-这磁带叫"恐怖派" -我想格洛莉亚了
- So that's the Horribles tape. - I miss Gloria.
恐怖派是指我们吗
We're the Horribles?
这些磁带现在到处都是
These tapes are everywhere.
像野火一样传遍了各大教堂
They're spreading like wildfire across the churches.
他们就是用这盒磁带在上周末拿下了俄克拉荷马
This must be how they swept Oklahoma, Alabama, Mississippi
阿♥拉♥巴马和密西西比
last weekend--this tape.
他们不只发动了更多的人
It's not just that they've mobilized more people.
还鼓动三K党从地底爬了出来
They've emboldened the Klan to crawl out from under a rock.
三K党冒头了吗
The Klan is showing up?
密西西比将派出
Mississippi will be represented
完全由白人组成的代表团前往休斯顿
by an all-white delegation in Houston.
其中包括密西西比三K党的三把手
That includes the wife of the Grand Dragon
其下依次为"大狮"和"大龙"
三K党最高首领称为"最高克兰"
-大龙的老婆 -他们连藏都不藏了
- of the Mississippi Klan. - They're not even hiding.
你能请总统多拨点钱加强安保吗
Can you ask the president for more money for security?
我会委婉地提一提
Delicately, I will.
就用这个搞垮菲莉丝·施拉夫利吧
Use this to bury Phyllis Schlafly.
她和三K党勾结的证据 我已经等了好几年了
I've waited years for proof that she's in bed with the Klan.
考虑到现有情况 我觉得...
Uh, given all that's happening, I-I think, um...
继续在议程中讨论
I think it's...unwise
同性恋权利的决议不太明智
to keep a gay rights resolution on the agenda.
你不能这样 已经有三十个州批准了
You can't do that. It was approved in 30 states.
相信我 这也是我工作中最难办的部分
Believe me, this is the hardest part of my job.
这份工作是我给你的
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表