剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
谢谢 晚上好
Thank you. Good evening.
谢谢 晚上好
Thank you. Good evening.
快接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Well, answer it. Answer it!
冷静点
Be cool.
拉克斯豪斯府 我是拉克
Ruckelshaus residence. Ruck speaking.
...一位令人期待的全新的执行者
...new exciting performer.
我跟这哥们共事过
I've worked with the fella before.
她在
She's right here.
是奥黛丽
It's Audrey.
那边情况怎么样 我刚正打算带女儿们去...
How's it going there? I was just about to take the girls--
我们遇到了大♥麻♥烦
We're in big trouble.
反对派他们都来了 气势十足
The Antis-they are here in full force.
他们是来支持里根的
They're backing Reagan,
而菲莉丝在尽力促成ERA不被纳入党纲
and Phyllis is making a push to take the ERA out of the platform.
不 不 我现在就给福特太太打电♥话♥
No, no, I-I will call Mrs. Ford right now.
里根不会退缩的
Reagan won't back down.
我们说不定能挽救ERA
I think we can save the ERA,
不过可能需要作一些妥协
but there will be concessions.
什么样的妥协
What kind of concessions?
有关堕胎的吗
Abortion?
我真希望你能在这
I wish you could be here.
这也是生命
共和党全国大会
堪萨斯城
别管资质投票异议和育儿补贴了
Forget credential challenges and child care subsidies.
别管社会保险制度改革了
Forget Social Security reform.
取消全国妇女组织游♥行♥
Well, call off the NOW march.
我不管你用什么办法
I don't care what you have to do.
稍等一下
Just hold the line.
新泽西代表
爱荷华州州长罗伯特·雷
委员会主席
马萨诸塞州代表
北卡罗莱纳州参议员
游说委员会内每一名成员
Lobby every member on that committee.
提醒他们我们是
Remind them that we were
首位在1940年就赞同ERA的党派
the first party to endorse the ERA in 1940.
不好意思 议员先生
Excuse me, Congressman.
我们四十年来都未曾动摇过 将来也绝不会
We have never wavered in 40 years, and we never will.
安德森议员
Congressman Anderson,
我能够占用您些许时间吗
if I could just have a moment of your time, please.
我们可以稍微打扰你一会儿吗
If we could just have a moment of your time...
告诉菲莉丝和她的鹰女们
You tell Phyllis and her Eagles
她们代表不了共和党的女性
that they do not represent Republican women.
我们是林肯之党
We are the party of Lincoln.
请投反对票
Please vote no.
我们决不容许自己
And there's no way that we are allowing
受制于中西部的这些恶女巫
the Wicked Witch of the Midwest to enslave us.
邪恶女王
Evil queen.
废止《平权修正案》
党纲委员会最具争议的问题当属
The most strongly contested issue on the platform committee
孩子需要的是爱
而不是日托
反对ERA
是否应该支持
is the struggle over whether to support
将《平权修正案》写入宪法
the Equal Rights Amendment to the Constitution.
里根
保守党人及里根的支持者们
Conservatives and Reagan supporters
预计会反对
are expected to oppose that.
里根
共和党人向来是支持ERA的
Republicans have traditionally backed the ERA,
里根让生活更美好
但有明显向保守派靠拢的趋势
but there was a strong conservative move
并改变阵营
to change that position.
在两百周年之际 这对我来说这十分诧异
It's extraordinary to me in our bicentennial year
里根不会放弃南部
我们竟然还需要讨论
that we should be debating
女性是否也是平等公民
whether or not women are equal citizens.
反对ERA
堪萨斯城阿♥拉♥米达广场酒店
最终 经过98人的投票
Finally, with 98 votes cast,
我们将宣布
we are ready to announce the results
党纲委员会对于ERA政策的投票结果
of the platform committee's position on the ERA plank.
共和党重申了
The Republican Party reaffirms its support
对《平权修正案》的支持及认可
for ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment...
票数结果是51票赞成对47票反对
The ayes are 51 to 47.
没关系
It's okay.
你差点就促成了这件难以想象的事
Well, you almost pulled off the unthinkable.
差点
Almost.
你插下了一面旗帜
You planted a flag.
罗恩会为你感到骄傲的
Ron will be impressed.
今晚到我的房♥间来
Come with me to his suite tonight.
传授你一些策略
Strategy session.
女士们 我们做得不错
Well, ladies, we put on a good show.
萝丝玛丽
Rosemary.
走吧
Come on.
你答应过 一切都不会改变
You promised things wouldn't change.
帕梅拉 什么都不会改变
Pamela, nothing is going to change.
试图将ERA剔除于党纲之外
Trying to take the ERA out of the party platform
比任何事件都具有标志性意义...
was more symbolic than anything--
在投票数量上展示了我们的实力
a show of our strength in numbers.
我想帕梅拉只是在家过得不好
I think Pamela's just having a hard time at home.
凯文
Kevin.
再加上荷尔蒙的作用 肯定很难受
And all the hormones, so it's extra disappointing.
哭哭啼啼也没有用
Well, sobbing and whining's not gonna help.
我真的该走了
I really have to go.
我不能在见里根的竞选团队时迟到
I am not gonna be late to meet Reagan's campaign staff.
别告诉我这是为了基辛格
Oh, please tell me this isn't about Kissinger.
我们根本他妈不在乎基辛格
We don't give a shit about Kissinger!
帕梅拉 注意用语
Pamela! Language.
总得有人去制定国防政策
Defense policy doesn't make itself.
-你要为我们而战 -我在为你们而战
- You have to fight for us. - I am fighting for you.
你们不可能说我不算战士
You're not gonna accuse me of not being a fighter.
我们从一开始就一直和你并肩战斗
We have been with you since the beginning.
一切都是有关联的 你还看不出来吗
Look, it's all related. Don't you see?
基辛格 ERA 堕胎问题
Kissinger, the ERA, abortion.
共♥产♥主义的人可是在全面进攻
Now the communists attack on all fronts.
议会有一个漏洞
Well, there is a parliamentary loophole
我们可以把取消ERA的权利
that could allow the removal of the ERA plank
交给大会决定
on the convention floor.
我们可以试试
We could try it.
如果你不想再为此战斗了
If you don't wanna fight for this anymore,
我们可以自己来
we can do it ourselves,
但我们必须交至大会
but we need to take this to the floor.
这正是我去见里根的手下时
Which is exactly what I am going to tell Reagan's people
打算商议的话题
when I meet them.
他要选鲍勃·道尔
He's going to pick Bob Dole.
他赞成反堕胎修正案
He supported the pro-life amendment plank.
奥黛丽说会需要妥协
Audrey said there'd be concessions.
但这算是坚持立场的胜利吧
It was a victory to hold our own.
我也可以去的
I could've been there.
我应该去的
I should've been there.
我找到了我当年...
Found the speech I gave...
1972年大会的演讲稿
to the '72 convention.
"今早是做女人的美好时机
"What a beautiful morning to be a woman...
而且是作为一名共和党女人的最好时机"
"and the best possible time to be a Republican woman."
-你好吗 -约翰
- How are you? - John.
菲尔 见到你很高兴
Hey, Phil. Good to see you.
-你好吗 -见到你很高兴 我很好
- How are you? - Nice to see you. Good.
约翰·梅杰斯
John Majors...
-菲莉丝·施拉夫利 -认识你很荣幸
- Phyllis Schlafly. - Pleasure.
菲莉丝 这是乔治·菲利普斯
Phyllis, this is George Phillips.
-乔治 -认识你很高兴
- George. - Good to see you.
-马克 -菲尔
- Mark. - Phil.
-你好吗 -见到你很高兴
- How are you? - Good to see you.
-马克·琼斯 菲莉丝·施拉夫利 -你好
- Mark Jones, Phyllis Schlafly. - Hello.
女士
Ma'am.
这是约翰·希尔斯 乔瑟夫·科尔斯
And we have John Sears, Joseph Coors...
对
Oh, yes.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表