剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
查查他们都偷了什么
Find out what they took.
我不是你的助理
I'm not your assistant.
朱蒂 什么东西被偷了
Judy, what'd they take?!
就像是《粉红豹》里的剧情
It was like "The Pink Panther."
-首先 我转移了视线 -我不想知道
- First, I created a diversion. - I don't wanna know.
鹰论♥坛♥是一个遵纪守法的组织
The Eagle Forum is a law-abiding organization.
鹰论♥坛♥的确是
Well, Eagle Forum is,
但公民审查委员会就另当别论了...
but the Citizen's Review Committee...
别看着我
Don't look at me.
我当时在张罗我们的接待室
I was setting up our hospitality suite.
我们也应该出本这样的培训手册
We should have a training manual like this.
我们可以自己写一份
We could write our own.
甚至可以直接用她们的印刷字体
Maybe even steal their typeface to make it
把我们包装成她们委员会的一分子
look like we're an official part of their commission.
"公民审查委员会的招待室
"The Citizen's Review Committee hospitality suite
将受到全天候安保监管
"Will be under 24-hour security supervision
要想进入必须..." 听好了
and can only be accessed..." Get this.
"打手势暗号♥"
"...using the secret hand signal."
哪种手势暗号♥
What kind of secret hand signals?
上面说这个新组织的头儿是
According to this, the head of this new group
家庭主妇萝丝玛丽·汤森
is housewife Rosemary Thomson.
她恰好也是反对ERA伊利诺伊州分会主席
Who also happens to be head of the Illinois chapter of STOP ERA
和鹰论♥坛♥的理事会成员
and on the board of the Eagle Forum.
她们想扼杀此次全国大会
They're trying to kill this national convention
正如她们一直想扼杀ERA 我很担心
just like they've been trying to kill ERA. I'm worried--
不必 我们有1400名代表席位
Don't be. We have 1,400 delegate spots.
佐治亚州选出三个极端保守派的人不会怎么样
What's three ultra conservatives getting elected from Georgia?
要到多少人我们才应该担心呢
At what number should we start worrying?
她们要是能占到两成席位 就算有实权了
If they get 20%, they'll have real power.
每次女权分子想要宣读
So every time the libbers would try to read
《平权修正案》决议时就这样
the ERA resolution...
录音会把哨声也录进去
You can hear it on the recording.
我会把副本发给海尔姆斯参议员
Well, I'll send copies to Senator Helms
把她们的政♥治♥宣传收录进国会记录
to include their propaganda in the Congressional Record.
德州会议的录音哪去了
Where's the recording of the Texas meeting?
-我... -我需要
- Oh, I... - I'll need every single one
每场会议的录音 帕梅拉
of those recordings, Pamela.
我得了解情况
I need to know what's going on.
密苏里州
她们轻松拿下了密苏里州会议
They swept the Missouri meeting.
整个代表团都被反对派占领了
The entire delegation was taken over by the Antis.
她们在夏威夷州也收获颇丰
They did well in Hawaii, too.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
那里有一座波利尼西亚文化中心
Well, there's an LDS cultural center out there.
那些摩♥门♥教♥徒都乘船去了
All these Mormons came over on boats.
米尔德雷德怎么没提个醒
Why didn't Mildred warn us in advance?
那不是她的工作吗
Isn't that her job?
曾经的工作 你把午餐扔她一脸后她就辞职了
Was. She quit when you threw your lunch at her.
我没有朝她扔 就是点菜丝沙拉而已
I didn't throw it at her. It was just a little cole slaw.
压垮骆驼的最后一根菜丝
The slaw that broke the camel's back.
你可真会挑时间
This is not a good time.
我本能预料到密苏里的情况
I could have predicted what happened in Missouri.
我告诉你
And let me tell you something.
不管组织公民审查委员会的人是谁
Whoever is organizing this Citizen's Review Committee
都要比菲莉丝·施拉夫利更阴险狡诈
is even more cunning than Phyllis Schlafly.
就是菲莉丝·施拉夫利
It is Phyllis Schlafly.
公民审查委员会就是鹰论♥坛♥
The Citizen's Review Committee is the Eagle Forum,
就是反对ERA 都是一帮人
is STOP ERA. It's all the same people.
我要是被耍了 那所有人都被耍了
Well, if I was fooled, everyone's fooled.
但你却想征求珍·斯泰普尔顿的意见
But you want to get advice from Jean Stapleton.
那不是很聪明吗
Oh, ain't that smart?
她可是演了伊迪丝·邦克
She's Edith Bunker.
70年代美国大火情景喜剧《全家福》中的女主角
她在委员会是因为她是名人
She's on the commission because she's a celebrity.
我也是名人
Well, I'm a celebrity,
我要是没有在场
and my fans are not gonna show up--
我的众多拥护者就肯定不会去
I have a lot of fans-- unless I'm there.
那你就赶紧去奥尔巴尼市
Then get your ass to Albany
竞选纽约代表
and run to represent New York state.
也许我还真会
Well...maybe I will!
天啊
Gosh.
奥尔巴尼市有大♥麻♥烦了
We have a big problem in Albany.
杰西·海尔姆斯会参加国宴吗
Is Jesse Helms going to be at the state dinner?
一定要堵截他 问出菲莉丝
Make sure you corner him and find out where Phyllis
是从哪得到的资金 让...
is getting her funding and reassure--
第♥一♥夫♥人♥安心 事情都在我们掌控之内
The First Lady that we've got things under control
还要安排单独时间给总统
while finding private time for the president
时任埃及总统
和安瓦尔·萨达特 我知道
with Anwar Sadat. Yes, I know.
她是不是打扮得很好看
Doesn't she clean up well?
你真美
You're so beautiful.
我觉得自己像盏吊灯
I feel like a chandelier.
我们是什么安排
What's our plan?
吃中餐 然后在杜邦圆环区欣赏变装秀
Chinese, followed by a drag show in Dupont Circle.
真是我的完美男人
Mm! My perfect man.
我从没想过你会说这话
Words I never thought I'd hear you say.
乖乖的
Be good.
你本该盯着那里的任何风吹草动
You were supposed to monitor any activity on the ground!
你是谁
Who are you?
我把报告放你桌上了 你有看吗
I put a report on your desk. Did you even look at it?
怎么回事
What happened?
公民审查委员会正送人去奥尔巴尼市
Citizen's Review Committee is busing people to Albany--
成千上万的摩♥门♥教♥徒 你被解雇了
Mormons, thousands of 'em. You're fired.
她不是真的要解雇你
She didn't mean that.
我们只是对这个情况焦头烂额 我...
We're just frustrated with the situation. I--
对 大家都焦头烂额 一个人被解雇了 走吧
Yes, everyone's frustrated. One person is fired. Go.
士气已经很低沉了
Morale is already low.
我们正处于危机中
We are in a crisis.
没什么能比菲莉丝·施拉夫利更能调动我们士气了
Nothing gets our side mobilized more than Phyllis Schlafly.
她现在隐藏起来了 我得把她引出来
She's in hiding. I need to draw her out.
朱蒂 你能帮我订一张机票吗
Judy, could you get me a flight
前往伊利诺斯州诺马尔市
to Normal, Illinois?
我觉得你不应该去
I don't think you should go.
你不相信我心里有数吗
You don't trust I know what I'm doing?
-你一直在发脾气 -我的压力太大了
- You've been having outbursts. - I'm under a lot of stress.
你不能在众目睽睽之下对菲莉丝发脾气
If you have an outburst with Phyllis in front of thousands of people,
贝蒂就是这样栽她手里的
that's how she got to Betty.
所以你现在认为我是贝蒂
Oh, so you think I'm Betty now.
如果你那么担心的话 跟我一起去
If you're so concerned, come with me.
我安排了在加州的会议上发言
I'm scheduled to speak at the California meeting.
这就是你和我的区别
You know, that's the difference between you and me.
你想对着唱诗班布道 多此一举
You wanna preach to the choir.
我当然要在我的家乡所在州竞选
Of course I'm gonna run in my home state.
这些会议不是对所有女性开放吗
Aren't these meetings open to all women?
他的眼睛像汤米 发际线像巴克
He's got Tommy's eyes. And Buck's hairline.
随时可以
Ah. Anytime.
媒体正在大肆宣扬最后的决战
The press is crowing about a showdown.
还有 无论贝拉·艾布扎格在哪
And where Bella Abzug is,
格洛丽娅·斯坦奈姆都紧随其后
Gloria Steinem's not far behind.
这是不是代表
So does this mean
你可以和我们一起竞选了
you can come out and run in the elections with us?
秘密已经泄露了
Well, the cat's out of the bag.
他们知道公民审查委员会是我的组织了
They know that the, uh, Citizen's Review Committee is my work,
而且 我不能让你们失望
and... can't let my ladies down.
这下我可以松口气了
Oh. I'm so relieved.
我这辈子还从来没参加过什么竞选呢
I've never run for anything in my life.
我认为我应该在会上发言
You know, I think I should, uh, make a speech from the floor,
说些让贝拉感到羞愧的话
something to make Bella really squirm.
一定会很有趣的
It's gonna be fun.
我在等一个包裹
I'm expecting a package.
你在邮箱里看见东西了吗
Did you see anything in the mail?
谁会给你寄包裹 菲菲
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表