剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
当然了 你认识杰西·海尔姆斯医院
And, of course, you know Senator Jesse Helms.
-杰西 -菲莉丝
- Jesse. - Phyllis.
认识你真是太荣幸了
Oh, it's such a pleasure to meet you.
-我也是 -先生们 菲莉丝...
- Pleasure. - Gentlemen, Phyllis has...
-谢谢 -组织了一群中立女性
- Thank you. - ...activated a group of apolitical woman.
没错 我们是全美
Oh, yes, we're the fastest growing
人数增长最快的女性组织
organization of women in America.
自从创建鹰论♥坛♥后
And since, uh, creating the Eagle Forum,
我的邮寄名单已经超过四万人了
my, uh, mailing list has ballooned to over 40,000.
-还包括很多福音派传教 -没错
- Including many evangelicals. - Yes, that's right.
我得把你引荐给杰瑞·法尔维尔
I should introduce you to Jerry Falwell.
他很想参与
He wants to get in the game
但是不知道该怎么办
but doesn't quite know how to play.
我觉得我可以指点他一二
Well, I think I could teach him a few things.
罗恩肯定很想看看你的邮寄名单
You know, Ron sure would love to see your mailing list.
如果他想看我的邮寄名单 可以给我打电♥话♥
Well, if he wants to see my list, he can call me.
这会让福音派的人很高兴
It makes the evangelicals happy,
但鹰派的人觉得自己遭到背叛
but the hawks feel betrayed.
没错 但他应该在外交政策上更花功夫
Yes, but he should be fighting for it on foreign policy.
攻其弱点 那个《赫尔辛基公约》
Attack his weakness. You know, the Helsinki treaty.
我给福特只有一个忠告 开除基辛格
I have two words for Ford-fire Kissinger.
罗恩可以引用这句话
Oh, Ron can quote me.
如果他想要赢得我身后这群姑娘们的芳心
and, uh, if he wants to keep my ladies happy,
那他就该支持让ERA问题进入到大会投票环节
he should support taking the ERA fight to the floor.
在座有谁不希望伊丽莎白·雷
Who here wasn't hoping that Elizabeth Ray
能把基辛格和韦恩·海斯一起干掉
would take down Kissinger along with Wayne Hays?
菲尔
Oh, Phil.
控制不了自己是一回事
It's one thing not to be able to control yourself,
怎么连秘书也管不住
but your secretary?
-就是 -对
- Right. - Yeah, well,
你知道让你秘书闭嘴最好的办法是什么吗
you know the best way to shut your secretary up?
-给她戴上口罩 -不
- Put a muzzle on her. - No.
把她扔进波托马克河
Dump her in the Potomac.
不不不 直接插她嘴里
No, no, no. Stick it in her mouth.
福特太太一直致力于让政党支持ERA
Mrs. Ford's made it her mission to keep the party pro-ERA.
任何风波都会激怒
And any challenge will antagonize
还在保持中立的代表们
the delegates still on the fence.
你得放弃大会投票一事
You'll drop the floor fight.
你一滴酒都没喝
You haven't touched your Scotch.
所以资质...
Hey, so, the credentials...
我说不好
Yeah, I don't know.
不 这事我相信你
No, I trust you with this.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表