剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
那又如何 我们还有很多余地
Let them. There's a lot of land.
如果我们想被认真对待的话
If we want to be taken seriously,
就必须证明我们不是铁石心肠
we‐‐we have to show that we are not hard‐hearted,
证明我们不是为了固执而固执
that we are not stubborn just for the sake of it.
这不是基♥督♥精神
It's not Christian.
我来这里是为了维护自己
I came here to defend myself,
但我不得不问 到底是谁在攻击我们
but I have to ask, who exactly is attacking us?
我们可以出发了吗
Should we head over?
全国妇女组织在我们所有在海报上
NOW has been posting all this propaganda
都贴上了这句标语
all over our posters.
你能相信吗 太小家子气了
Can you believe? It's so petty.
我得拿一张给菲莉丝看看
I'm gonna have to take one and give it to Phyllis.
她会大发雷霆的
She's gonna be furious.
菲莉丝·施拉夫利就是个女权主义者
她为自己做决定 她控制自己的人生
选择 选择 选择 选择
Choice! Choice! Choice! Choice!
胎儿也是生命
支持婚姻 支持生育
这就是堕胎医生...
This is what the abortionist...
选择 选择 选择
Choice! Choice! Choice!
肃静 不 让她说话
Order! Oh, no, let her speak.
她们有权发言
Uh, they have a right to speak.
这就是堕胎医生所做的事
This is what the abortionists do.
他们把可爱的婴儿 移出他们天然的栖息地
They take the lovely baby from its natural habitat,
将它扯掉
and they rip it out...
然后把孩子扔掉
and they throw it away.
所有赞成
Would all of those in favor
生育自♥由♥决议的人 请起立
of the reproductive freedom resolution please rise?
支持人数占多数 决议通过
The resolution has clearly carried and is adopted.
阻止《平权修正案》
我正式提出以下有关
I move the following resolution
性取向的决议
on sexual preference.
国会表明地方立法机关
Congress states that local legislatures
应当通过立法消除
should enact legislation to eliminate discrimination
对性取向和情感取向的歧视
on the basis of sexual and affectional preference.
众所周知
I am known
我是个强烈反对女同性恋的人
to be violently opposed to the lesbian issue
或许是因为我太爱男人了
as someone who perhaps loves men too much.
然而
But...
我依然相信 我们必须帮助身为同性恋的女人
I do believe we must help the women who are lesbians
保护她们享有公民权
to be protected in their own civil rights.
说得好
Yeah!
全国女性大会1977年
请所有支持
Would all those in favor
性取向决议的人起立
of the sexual preference resolution please rise?
我们无处不在
让这个消息从休斯敦
Let this message go forth from Houston
传向世界各地吧
and spread all over the land.
新的认识诞生了
There is a new understanding,
抗击一切不公正的新姐妹情谊诞生于此
a new sisterhood against all injustices born right here.
我们不会再被离间和打败
We will not be divided and defeated again.
请支持此项决议的人起立
All those in favor of this resolution, stand.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会帮你 无论你需要什么
I will help you, whatever you need.
真没劲 我去收拾东西了
This is depressing. I'm going to pack.
出租车候车处见吧
I'll meet you at the taxi stand?
*...战胜*
*...overcome*
*我们终将战胜*
*We shall overcome*
*我们终将战胜*
*We shall overcome*
*总有一天*
*Someday*
*在我内心深处*
*Deep in my heart*
*我坚信*
*I do believe*
*我们终将战胜*
*We shall overcome*
*总有一天*
*Someday*
我们不惧怕
We are not afraid!
*我们不惧怕*
*We are not afraid*
*我们不惧怕*
*We are not afraid*
*我们不惧怕*
*We are not afraid*
*今时今日*
*Today*
我想我会写本书
I think I'm going to write a book.
《自♥由♥[女权]的代价》
"The Price of Liberty."
你明白吗
Do you get it?
女权主义
Lib‐erty.
她真的做到了
She really did it.
真不错
It's great.
她在那 菲莉丝
There she is. Phyllis!
不必 她们是我们的人
Oh, no, they're with us.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我想我们改变了一些人的心意
I like to think we changed a few hearts and minds.
我们凑够了
We filled it.
两万人
20,000 people.
你做到了
You did it.
大会很糟糕吗
Was it awful?
非常...不同寻常
It was, uh...something.
你见到格洛丽娅·斯坦奈姆了吗
Did you run into Gloria Steinem?
没有
No.
你该补补妆了
You should fix your face.
...美国国旗
...the flag of the United States of America
及它代表的国家
and to the Republic for which it stands,
一个上帝庇佑的 不可分割的
one nation under God, indivisible,
全民享有自♥由♥和公正的国家
with liberty and justice for all.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表