剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
I'll write the recipe down for you.
每次我尝试烤面包
Every time I try to bake bread,
最后都软趴趴的
it turns out soggy.
可能是发面的时间不够长
You might not be giving it enough time to rise.
或是 面团揉过头了
Or you...you're overworking the dough.
或者烤箱的温度不够高
Or your oven isn't hot enough.
你不能过早把面团放进烤箱
You can't put it in too soon.
也可能是酵母放少了
Maybe you're using too little yeast.
或者酵母变质了
Or it's gone bad?
酵母没起作用
Yeast doesn't bake.
我现在明白他为什么没打来了
Well, now I know why he didn't call.
你的措辞被采纳进草案了
Your wording made it into the platform draft,
但谢丽·麦克莱恩又把它剪掉了
but then Shirley MacLaine cut it out.
她剪掉了 用剪刀剪的吗
She cut it out? With actual scissors?
谁能干出这种事啊
Who does that?
女演员
An actress.
如果大家根本看不到提案
How are people supposed to vote on our proposal
又怎么给它投票
if they can't see it?
-你就不生气吗 -我都气死了 你看看我
- You don't seem too upset. - I'm very upset. Look at me.
我在柚子减肥法期间吃热狗呢
I'm eating a hot dog on the grapefruit diet.
那现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
最高法♥院♥会考虑到罗诉韦德案
The Supreme Court will consider Roe v. Wade soon.
-希望判决有利吧 -这还不够
- Let's hope for a good decision. - That won't be enough.
我们已经竭尽所能了
I think we've gone as far as we can go on this.
麦戈文在会中感觉被攻击的事
Didn't help our cause that McGovern felt attacked
对我们没好处
at the meeting.
贝蒂真是不可理喻
Betty is impossible.
我会提议为每个大会都选一个
I'm gonna propose we elect one spokeswoman
女发言人来代表我们
to represent us at each convention.
这样就算贝蒂在麦戈文的竞选里
So if Betty runs her mouth off to McGovern's campaign
或媒体面前放嘴炮 她也无法代表我们所有人
or to the press, she's not speaking for all of us.
她会直接威逼别人投给她
She'll just browbeat everyone into voting for her.
除非你去和她竞争
Unless you run against her.
我提名你时 记得装惊讶点
When I nominate you, act surprised.
再提前准备几句发言
Maybe have a few words prepared.
不用太正式 但你得有话说
Nothing formal, but you should have something to say.
你去过大厅了吗 人满了吗
Have you been to the gallery? Is it filled?
都挤破天花板了
To the rafters.
看看这面包
Oh, wow. Look at this bread.
-为什么场合准备的 -不知道 生日吧
- What's the occasion? - I don't know. Birthday?
早上好 亨利
Good morning, Henry.
你心情可真好啊
Well, you're in a good mood.
我当然心情好了
Well, why shouldn't I be in a good mood?
我们票够够了 今天就投票了
We've got the votes. We're voting today.
做好输的准备吧
Get ready to lose.
真好吃
This is delicious.
你为什么心情这么好
Why are you in a good mood?
只是看你享受面包很开心而已
Oh, just enjoying watching you enjoy that bread.
我不该享受吗
Why shouldn't I enjoy it?
持家者送给养家者
来个面包吧 给《平权修正案》投反对票
Enjoy the bread. Vote "No" on ERA.
持家者送给养家者
From the breadmakers to the breadwinners.
投反对票 我想让妈咪留在家里
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-投"反对" -记住投"反对"
- Vote "No." - Remember, vote "No."
女性工作 不为薪水为奋斗
妈咪被征兵后 谁来照顾我
-别忘记投"反对" -不用了
- Don't forget to vote "No." - That's okay.
我们不想让女儿也被征兵
We don't want our daughters drafted.
保护我们不受国会的困扰
Preserve us from this congressional jam.
-非常感谢 -反对《平权修正案》的骗局
- Thank you so much. - Vote against the ERA sham.
持家者送给养家者
From the breadmakers to the breadwinners.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
-一定要投反对票 -别忘记投反对票
- Make sure to vote no. - Don't forget to vote no!
我们不想让女儿也被征兵
We don't want our daughters drafted.
别忘记给《平权修正案》投反对票
Don't forget to vote "No" on ERA.
已经拿过了
Got one right here.
我们可能要保不住伊利诺伊州了
We might lose Illinois.
什么
What?
不是已经拿到足够票数了吗
I thought we had the votes.
之前是 但突然冒出来个赠送面包的组织
We had the votes, but then this group showed up with bread,
突然间 我们的选票就飞没了
and suddenly we didn't have the votes.
-什么组织 -家庭主妇
- What group? - Housewives with bread,
带着自♥制♥烘烤面包
and baked, you know, homemade.
哪种面包
What kind of bread?
-哪种有什么关系 -我很好奇
- What does it matter what kind? - I'm curious.
我们能让金妮·查普曼回电♥话♥吗
Can we get Ginny Chapman back on the phone?
查查看是什么面包
Find out what kind of bread it was.
这就能让一个男人改变投票意向吗
Is that all it takes to get a man to change his vote?
还有果酱
Well, there was also jam.
他们终于找到了掩盖沙文主义的最佳障眼法
Oh, they finally found the best smoke screen for their chauvinism.
女人啊
Hmm? Women.
立刻通过《平权修正案》
ERA now! ERA now!
立刻通过《平权修正案》
ERA now! ERA now!
好了女士们 是时候让人听到我们的声音了
All right, ladies, it's time to go in and have our voices heard.
这些家庭主妇是父权制的最后防线
These housewives are the last gasp of the patriarchy,
被洗♥脑♥认为如果自己不遵守这个规则
brainwashed to believe that if they don't play the game,
就会失去男人的爱和保护
they will lose the love and protection of men.
容我说一句 差异万岁
May I just say, vive la difference?
我认识这些女人 我们一起在皮奥里亚长大
I know these women. I grew up with them in Peoria.
她们从不认为自己是女权主义者
They've never thought of themselves as feminists.
她们没有能力谋生
You know, they're not equipped to earn a living.
她们很害怕
They're scared.
法律又没禁止她们
No one is legislating that
整天待在厨房♥烤面包
they can't stay in the kitchen and bake bread all day
她们愿意就可以这么做
if that's what they want to do.
问题是她们不会乖乖待在厨房♥里
The problem is they're not staying in the kitchen.
她们把面包带到了立法机关
They're bringing the bread to the legislature.
谁组织的家庭主妇
Who organized the housewives?
那个右翼的疯子
That right wing nut.
菲利丝·施拉夫利
Phyllis Schlafly?
我在《多纳休秀》上看到她了
I saw her on "Donahue."
她上了《多纳休秀》
She was on "Donahue"?
是啊 她说出来的话真是...
Yeah. Everything out of her mouth was--
都是胡说八道 但听起来很聪明
oh, it was all nonsense but smart-sounding.
我们应该担心她
We should be worried about her.
贝尼托·墨索里尼 法♥西♥斯♥主义创始人
墨索里尼很受欢迎
Mussolini was very popular.
我们得继续周游全国
We have to just keep traveling around the country,
跟她们谈话 直到通过
talking to them until we get through.
你已经花了一半时间在旅行上了
You already spend half your time on the road.
告诉她们婚姻就是卖♥♥淫
Telling them that marriage is prostitution
赡养费是战争赔款
and that alimony is war reparations.
她们怎么还没改变心意
I mean, how have they not been converted?
好吧 我们在言辞方面都可以
All right, we could all be a little more careful
再小心一点
with our rhetoric.
我们不想让家庭主妇
We do not want housewives
认为我们在反对她们
thinking that we are against them.
我们就是反对她们
We are against them.
革命很混乱 总有人被抛下
Revolutions are messy. People get left behind.
这对传统的美国家庭来说是一个巨大的胜利
It's a tremendous victory for the traditional American family
至于婚姻制度
and, uh, for the institution of marriage,
这是世界上最适合女人的交易了
which is the best deal for women that the world has yet devised.
我们会在明年通过批准
We will get it ratified next year.
你只是走运
You just got lucky.
她什么意思
What does she mean,
-什么叫我们走运 -非常感谢
- we got lucky? - Thank you so much.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你上《多纳休秀》时
When you go on "Donahue,"
知道你说的话没有事实根据吗
do you know what you're saying has no basis in fact,
还是说你只是不知道自己在说什么
or do you just not know what the hell you're talking about?
我认为大多数美国女性
Oh, I think the majority of American women
都知道我在说什么
know exactly what I'm talking about,
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表