剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
美国夫人
第五集
本剧改编自因《平等权利修正案》引发的政♥治♥斗争和辩论的相关真实事件
部分剧中角色和一些场景对话做了戏剧创作和改编
做饭 擦地板
Cook the food. Scrub the floors.
菲莉丝&弗莱德&布兰达&马克
叠好干净衣服
Fold the laundry.
做饭 擦地板
Cook the food! Scrub the floors!
叠好干净衣服
Fold the laundry!
这就是婚姻的本质
This is what a marriage is.
这就是婚姻的本质
This is what a marriage is.
我的酒呢
Where is my drink?!
看到我的屌♥了吗
Do you see my cock?
我的领带呢
Where's my tie?!
你看到我的屌♥了吗
Can you see my cock?!
谢谢了
Yeah, thanks. Yeah.
这就是婚姻的本质
This is what a marriage is.
这就是婚姻的本质
This is what a marriage is!
这就是婚姻的本质
This is what a marriage is!
这就是他们恨我们的原因
This is why they hate us.
它被《美国之声》称为刺♥激♥
"The Voice" said it was provocative.
至少刺♥激♥了笑声
Certainly provoked laughter.
你不认为我们的婚姻是囚牢吧
Hey, you don't think our marriage is a prison, do you?
因为我也"做饭"
Because I also "cook the food!"
难道婚姻从定义上讲不就是囚牢吗
Isn't marriage by definition prison?
看到我的挑战了吗
See what I'm up against?
这就是婚姻的本质
This is what a marriage is.
这就是婚姻的本质
This is what a marriage is.
但对于你的书来说是好调研吧
It's gotta be good research for your book, though.
-写得怎么样了 -他快写完了
- How's it coming? - He's almost done.
-嗯... -什么 你快写完了吗
- Well... - What? You're almost done?
我还需要个好标题
I still need a good title.
《男性解放》听着像模仿
"Men's Lib" feels derivative.
或许《神奇男人》 就像《神奇女侠》
I was thinking "Wonder Man," like "Wonder Woman,"
但也有怎样做男人的含义
but also, I wonder how to be a man.
我不擅长起标题 你呢
I'm not good with titles. What about you?
你给你的书起好标题了吗
You have one for your book?
是的 《两百页废话》
Uh, yes. 200 pages of shit.
才不会呢
I highly doubt that.
我许下誓言要在40岁前完成它
I promised I would have it finished by my 40th birthday.
你想怎么庆祝
What do you wanna do to celebrate?
我们一起去旅行吧
We should all go on a trip together.
去圣马丁吗
You mean like Saint Martin?
我喜欢我们去的那栋房♥子 是吧
I love that house we went to, right?
或者法国南部
Or maybe south of France.
或者像普通周二那样过
Or maybe we could just treat it like any other Tuesday.
你得让我们做点什么庆祝 这是个重要里程碑
You gotta let us do something. I mean, it's a big milestone.
如果你想为我做点什么
If you wanna do something for me,
再给我五个州
send me five more states.
已有33州批准了《平权修正案》
拿着这个
You hold this, hmm?
就像在工作
Just like you're working.
好多了
Much better.
很有派头
So distinguished.
你看上去像罗克·赫德森
You look like Rock Hudson.
那你就是多莉丝·戴了 亲爱的
I guess that makes you Doris Day, honey.
两人均为演员 银幕拍档
罗克可谓千万女性的梦中情人 也有妻子
但他实为同性恋 并于85年死于艾滋病
一切随缘 还有件事
Que será, será. Oh, one last thing.
多莉丝·戴的一首歌♥
没事 不会有人注意到的
Oh, it's all right. No one will notice.
不 太旧了 不上相
No, it's too worn for the picture.
我还想问你件事
Let me ask you something else.
女性运动的领袖
Leaders of the women's movement
称你妻子对《平权修正案》的反对理由
claim your wife's arguments against the ERA
太过时
are old-fashioned.
你认为你妻子是这样的人吗
Would you characterize your wife as such?
完全不 我认为我妻子
Uh, not at all. I would classify my wife
是名杰出的女性 她能成功平衡
as an exceptional woman who has been able to manage
在家做主妇和出门做公众人物
a career at home and her public life.
孩子们怎么样了
How are the kids?
罗杰很喜欢普林斯顿
Oh, Roger's enjoying Princeton.
菲菲明年可能也会申请那里
And Phyl might apply there next year.
约翰呢
And John?
他在探索其他道路
He's exploring different paths.
你也知道如今的年轻人
You know young people these days.
不过布鲁斯在准备法学院入学考试
But Bruce is studying for the LSATs.
子承父业啊
Oh, following in his father's footsteps.
非要说的话 她在公众生活中帮我阐释了
If anything, her public life has helped shed light
我个人的事业追求 共♥产♥主义和堕胎
on my own causes, uh, namely communism and abortion.
我觉得这张照片里唯独缺的
I think what's missing from this picture
就是您 施拉夫利太太
is you, Mrs. Schlafly.
不不不 这是弗莱德的专访
Oh, no, no, no. This is a profile of Fred.
-是没错 但是... -再说了
- Yes, but-- - Besides, I wasn't
此处背景音乐为多莉丝·戴的《一切随缘》
我不太会摆造型
on the list of, uh, poses.
我现在不适合拍照
I'm in no condition to be photographed.
关于堕胎 他们想努力实现
With regard to abortion, their efforts
人口零增长其实能帮助共♥产♥主义者...
at zero population growth actually help the communists...
司法部
非常抱歉 我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
讲话超时了 而且我打不到出租车
My talk ran long, and I couldn't get a taxi.
-很高兴见到你 -没关系
- Nice to meet you in person. - It's fine.
你们应该没等我先开始了吧
Uh, I hope you started without me.
-他想等你来 -我之所以联♥系♥斯坦奈姆女士
- He wanted to wait. - I reached out to Ms. Steinem
是因为我刚到司法部时
because when I arrived at Justice,
发现我们国家存在一个十分严峻的
I discovered there is a massive women's problem
女性问题
in this country.
等等 你是不知道有越战这回事吗
Wait, have you heard about Vietnam?
我想成立一个女性工作组
I would like to start a women's task force,
但是需要与运动领袖合作
but I wanna work with movement leaders
这样我们的目标就不会产生分歧
so we're not at cross purposes.
我随口说一个
Well, off the top of my head,
雇一名女性来管理怎么样
what about hiring a woman to run it?
那不如你直接加入当我的顾问
Well, why don't you come on board to advise me?
你真会听取我的建议吗
Would you actually take my advice?
其实 并不是所有被尼克松任命的官员
You know, not all Nixon appointees
都是腐♥败♥的大男子主义者
are corrupt and chauvinistic.
我们一直在把目光瞄向中西部的摇摆州
We've been targeting swing states in the Midwest.
-俄亥俄州获得了大胜 -我就是那里人
- Ohio was a big win. - I'm from Ohio.
-我也是 托莱多市 -戴顿市
- Me, too. Toledo. - Dayton.
我现在特想来一瓶弗农斯牌姜汁汽水
What I wouldn't give for a bottle of Vernors right now.
怡泉牌的味道又不一样
Schweppes doesn't taste the same.
我们接下来打算奋力争取伊利诺伊州
Next, we're making a big push for Illinois.
如果拿下 很可能会成为关键转折点
If we win, it could be a real turning point.
菲莉丝·施拉夫利的家乡州
Phyllis Schlafly's home state.
天呐 她可是把这场斗争完全分化成了两极
Boy, she has polarized the hell out of the fight.
你不得不承认 她很聪明
You gotta give it to her. That's clever.
确实
It is.
她是受特殊利益集团操控的聪明傀儡
She's a very clever puppet for special interests.
特殊利益集团可做不出那些派
Special interests aren't baking all those pies.
但面粉钱是他们出的
But they are paying for the flour.
你准备怎么解决她
What are you doing to neutralize her?
我们在《女士杂♥志♥》写了篇她的揭丑新闻
We wrote an exposé on her in "Ms."
没什么效果
Nothing stuck.
针对群体错了
Preaching to the choir.
你去和她辩论如何
Why don't you debate her?
在电视上
On television.
我最不想做的就是用我的影响力
The last thing I want to do is use my profile
增加她的受众
to increase her audience.
而且你跟菲莉丝那种女人讲道理没用
Besides, you can't reason with women like Phyllis.
她们连父权制都吸收内化了
They've internalized the patriarchy.
也许只能靠法♥院♥来解决平权了
Well, perhaps the answer to equality lies in the courts.
判决也会被推♥翻♥
Rulings can be overturned.
将反对性别歧视写入宪法后
Writing an explicit prohibition against sex discrimination
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表