剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
*到墨西哥湾的潮水*
*To the Gulf Stream waters*
*这片土地 属于你我*
*This land was made for you and me**
真棒
Yes, now.
你有一副好嗓子
You've got a beautiful voice.
这是我在家时最喜欢的歌♥
It's our favorite song at home.
我和孩子们在学校学会的
I learned it with all my kids when they were in school.
伍迪·格斯里写的
Woody Guthrie wrote it.
他是个诗人
Oh, he's a poet.
他是个社♥会♥主♥义♥者
He's a socialist.
得了吧 别傻了
Come on. Don't be ridiculous.
你刚才站那唱了一首马♥克♥思♥主义者的歌♥
You were up there belting out a Marxist song.
不 不 不 那是爱国歌♥曲
Oh, no, no, no. It's patriotic.
没错
Exactly.
我想喝牛奶
I need milk.
休斯顿众议院民♥主♥党议员
她们用这些海报盖住了阿尔伯特·托马斯
They put these posters up all over Albert Thomas.
我本不想让她们来
I wanted to keep them out.
但只能如此了
But here we are.
所有一切
All this work.
我没想到她们会这么刻薄
I didn't think they would be so...mean.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们得回应
We need to respond.
你坐地上干嘛呢
What are you doing on the floor?
钥匙在你那
You have our key.
你试着敲门了吗
Well, did you try knocking on the door,
看看她们在不在
see if they're in?
我听到里面有很大动静
I heard a lot of voices in there,
听上去在争论
and it sounded like they were arguing.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
-我去哪了 -我找不到这个旅馆
- Where have I been? - I...couldn't find the hotel.
大会后我就转了向
I got turned around after the convention.
你为什么不像说好的那样在喷泉边等我
Why didn't you wait by the fountain like I said?
你为什么不像说好的那样去大会
Why didn't you come inside to the convention like you said?
因为你搞砸了吗
Because you messed up?
-她曲解了我的话 -我很担心你
- She twisted my words. - I was worried about you.
不用担心我 我好的很
Well, don't worry about me. I'm fine.
你应该担心你回去后
You should worry about what you're going to say to Kevin
要怎么和凯文交代
when you get back.
也许我不会回去
Maybe I won't go back.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我只会再次怀孕的
I'll just get pregnant again.
我不能再生一个孩子了 我都不能
I can't have another child. I can barely‐‐
很显然
Clearly!
你都不能单独在旅馆待几小时
You can't be alone for a few hours in a hotel!
你都不能自己敲门进去
You‐‐You can't even walk through a door by yourself!
你需要凯文
You need Kevin!
-你保证过不会离开我的 -不要哭
- You promised not to leave me. - Oh, don't start crying.
求你了 停下 我这一晚过得够累了
Please, just stop it. I've had a long night.
我回来了
I'm back.
进来吧 抱歉 有点拥挤
Come in, come in. Sorry about the crowd.
我们还在工作
We're still working.
进展怎么样了
How's it going in here?
她好香
She smells so good.
这衣服的颜色很衬你
That's a pretty color on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不到12小时 大会就要开始投票了
It's just that we are less than 12 hours from the vote on the floor,
现在我们唯一达成一致的
and the only thing we agree on
就是在措辞上无法达成一致
is that none of us can agree on the language.
该决议太宽泛了
The resolution is too broad
无法囊括所有黑人女性的议题
to encompass the issues of all women of color.
黑人党团起草了专门的决议草案
The Black Caucus had its own version of this resolution drafted
在火炬传递前就拟好了
since before the torch run.
如果让每一个党团都另外添加自己的附录呢
What if each of the caucuses got to write their own addendum?
这个附录有多长
How long is this addendum?
太长了
Too long.
很好 那你也写那么长
Great. Then that's how long yours will be.
我不屑于与人比长度
Well, I'm not above comparing length.
男人才在乎长度
It works for men.
终于 有一致同意的点了
Finally, common ground.
在我带着新主意回党团之前
So before I go back to the caucuses with this new idea,
我希望确定在场的所有人都同意这一方法
I want to make sure everyone here approves this approach.
-奥黛丽 -同意
- Audrey? - Yes.
-卡门 -同意
- Carmen? - Yeah.
-安娜 -同意
- Anna? - Yes.
-同意 -同意
- Yes? - Yes.
-真理子 -同意
- Mariko? - Yes.
瑞亚 比莉
Rhea, Billie?
爱丽丝
Alice.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我要会见记者
I'm meeting the press.
什么
What?
这衣服的颜色很衬你
That's a pretty color on you.
你听说我的采访了
You heard about my interview.
我逐字逐句地替你写下来了 爱丽丝
I wrote it all down for you word for word, Alice.
-你反对我的话 是吗 -不
- You rejected my words, didn't you? - No.
你反对它们
You rejected them.
你该去补补妆
You should fix your face.
我没法呼吸了
I can't... breathe.
你是残次品 你是残次品
You're a reject. You're a reject.
你是残次品 残次品 你是残次品
You're a reject. A reject. You're a reject!
在1972年驳回了《平权修正案》
...rejected the ERA in 1972
在1973和1974年再次驳回
and rejected it again in 1973 and 1974
之后的每一年都是
and every year since.
本周公布了一项洛普民♥意♥调查
There was a Roper poll that was released this week
调查显示只有19%的人认同你或你的目标
that showed only 19% identified with you or your goals.
这难道不是与你的观点相悖吗
Doesn't this just go against your point
即大众反对女权运动
that the tide is against the women's movement?
这当然不相悖了
No, it certainly doesn't,
因为这个民调并不专业 不准确
because that is a poll that cannot be professionally defended.
这个民调
It was a poll that...
真是个积极的信息 而且我喜欢这颜色
Such a positive message, and I love the colors.
反抗策划工作室
支持 支持 支持
Pro, pro, pro.
真专业 你是个天才
Professional. You're a little Picasso.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天是大会投票关键的一天
We have a big day on the floor today.
很高兴你能加入我们
I'm glad you could join us.
我们还担心你被好战的女同性恋
We were starting to get worried that you'd been kidnapped
绑♥架♥了呢
by the militant lesbians.
想象下那场景
Imagine?
-你为什么不叫醒我 -你的纽扣开了
- Why didn't you wake me? - Your buttons are off.
投票一结束
So as soon as the vote is over,
我们就得赶去太空竞技场
we have to hustle on over to the Astro Arena
去集♥会♥上和菲莉丝和洛蒂碰面
to meet Phyllis and Lottie at our rally.
我们一共有200人 每个人都很重要
There are 200 of us, and everybody counts.
我听说她没有找到足够的公交车
I heard she couldn't get enough buses,
而且没人想在大晚上开车
and no one wanted to drive through the night.
我们只需要祈祷
We just have to pray that there will be
我们至少能有一千人
at least a thousand of us.
那样场面会比较可观
That'll be a respectable showing.
我想感谢萝丝玛丽
I would just like to thank Rosemary
感谢她优雅地引领我们度过难关
for shepherding us through the fire with grace.
安 谢谢你
Ann, oh, thank you.
-不好意思 -我...
- Excuse me. - I‐‐
我想问问 为什么我们要反对所有
I‐I wanted to ask why we're opposing all
有关女权主义的决议
of the feminist resolutions.
我们并不反对就业或接受教育
We're not anti‐employment or education
或是少事族裔妇女
or minority women.
我不是说我们不该为自己的信念而战
I'm not saying that we shouldn't fight for what we believe in,
但难道我们不该在某些事上达成共识吗
but shouldn't we try to find consensus about something?
但你越是退让 女权分子就越会得寸进尺
But you give the libbers an inch, they'll take a mile.
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表