剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表
Well, who's sending you a package, Phyl?
是男孩子吗
A boy?
摄影师到了
Photographer's here.
就算是你 也太早了吧
Well, this is a bit early, even for you.
只有这时间孩子们都在家
It's the only time all of the children are home.
房♥间里有点热 把他的毯子拿掉吧
It's warm in here. I'd take the blanket off him.
笑一个
Smile!
-布鲁斯 把你的衬衫下摆塞进去 -抱歉
- Bruce, tuck in your shirt. - Oh. Sorry.
你也来啊 埃莉诺姑妈
Get in, Aunt Eleanor.
亲爱的 我没带圣诞毛衣
Oh, honey, I don't have my Christmas sweater on me.
你可以穿我的 我根本不想拍全家福
You can have mine. I don't even wanna be in this photo.
数到三 我们再拍几张
Let's get a few more on the count of three.
一 二 三
One...two...three!
约翰 抬头挺胸
John, you're slouching.
莱莎
Liza...
菲菲
Phyl.
-谁是莱莎 -是昵称
- Who's Liza? - It's a nickname.
"菲菲"就已经是昵称了 为什么
"Phyl" is already a nickname. Why--
这不重要
It's not important.
你瞒着我就说明很重要了
It's important enough for you to keep it from me.
因为我知道你会有这种反应 只是小事
'Cause I knew you'd react like this. Doesn't matter.
不 对我来说不是小事
No, it matters to me.
我正巧很喜欢你的名字
I happen to like your given name.
你知道叫小菲莉丝·施拉夫利在学校里有多难受吗
Do you know how hard it is to be Phyllis Schlafly, Jr. on campus?
普林斯顿很多学生的家长都是知名人士
Oh, there are a lot of, uh, students with famous parents at Princeton.
但他们的家长出名不是因为
Not famous for being public enemy number one
是女性解放运动头号♥公敌
of women's liberation.
-我改名字了 -改成什么了
- I've changed my name. - To what?
莱莎
Liza.
这个名字不是很好听
That's not a very pretty name.
我们还是暂停一下吧
I...I think we're taking a break.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Oh, thank you. - Thank you.
你早知道了
You knew?
这不该由我来告诉你们
It wasn't my news to share.
抱歉 我不知道我的名字对你来说是个负担
I'm sorry. I didn't realize my name was such a burden.
我每次介绍自己 都觉得我像海丝特·白兰一样
I feel like Hester Prynne whenever I introduce myself.
海丝特·白兰: 《红字》女主人公 书中社会的另类女性
大家都嘲笑我 你出名了 那挺好啊
People laugh at me. You're famous. Good for you,
-但是我感到很尴尬 -够了 菲菲
- but it's embarrassing for me. - That's enough, Phyl.
我很多朋友明天都会坐大巴去参加州会
Busloads of my friends are headed to the state meeting tomorrow.
他们是女权主义者
They're feminists.
他们对贝拉·艾布扎格要说的内容很感兴趣
They're interested in hearing what Bella Abzug has to say.
她们都想成为格洛丽娅·斯坦奈姆斯 而不是...
You know, they all wanna be Gloria Steinem, not--
我说够了 菲菲
I said that's enough, Phyl.
立刻向你母亲道歉
Now apologize to your mother right now.
我母亲在图书馆工作了25年
You know, my mother worked at the library for 25 years,
一周上班5天 外加周日下午
5 days a week, and on Sunday afternoons.
周六 她还去我的高中上班
And on Saturdays, she worked at my high school
为了让我能接受天主教学校的正规教育
so that I could have a proper Catholic school education.
我的同学都因为我妈妈在学校工作
Now, uh, my classmates laughed and joked about my mother
而笑话我 但我还是昂首挺胸
working at the school, but I held my head high,
因为我知道 她这么做都是为了
knowing that, uh, she was doing what was necessary
让我过上更好的生活 我从未 从未想过
so that my life could be better, and I never, ever thought,
更不会说出口 她会让我丢脸或是难堪
let alone said, that I was ashamed or embarrassed of her.
我决定去读伯克利
I've decided to go to Berkeley.
新泽西州
加利福尼亚州
田纳西州 犹他州
蒙大纳州 康涅狄格州
伊利诺伊州
反对ERA
贝拉的斗争就是我的斗争
家庭主妇反对贝拉·艾布扎格
你今早有跟她聊天吗
Did you talk to her this morning?
你还要问我多少遍
How many times are you gonna ask me?
我只是希望她没事
I just hope she's okay.
如果她没打算来
Well, if she wasn't planning on coming,
就应该把扩音器给我
she should've given me the bullhorn.
她会来的
She's coming.
太好了 贝拉 贝拉
Yeah, Bella! Bella!
你们好啊
How are you?
-回老家去 贝拉 -回纽约去
- Go home, Bella! - Go back to New York!
我们这儿不需要你
We don't want you here!
施拉夫利到了吗
Has Schlafly arrived?
她到了我们自然会知道 所有树都会枯萎
We'll know when she gets here. All the trees will wilt.
回你老家去 贝拉 回纽约吧
Go home! Go back to New York!
回纽约吧 贝拉 回老家去
Go back to New York, Bella! Go home!
菲莉丝 我要去学校接安了
Phyllis? I was just gonna pick up Anne from school.
你还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
你不舒服吗
Are you unwell?
阿尔伯特医生说睡眠紊乱
Dr. Albert says that erratic sleeping,
-盗汗是很... -不是这事
- sweating is often-- - It's not that.
我没事
I'm fine.
我是不了解到底发生了什么
I do know for me that I didn't know what was happening.
我卷进这场战斗不是为了失败
I did not get into this fight to lose.
不是为了输给那只丑陋的母老虎 我没法...
Not to that hideous battle-axe. I can't...
我只是
I just...
凭什么她能进白宫
Why does she get to be inside the White House?
反正你也不想参加那个女人开的大会
You don't want to go to that women's convention anyway.
在感恩节前一周去休斯顿市
Going to Houston a week before Thanksgiving?
我们有那么多准备工作要做呢
We always have so much to do.
你是打算和我们一起过感恩节吗
Oh, were you planning to spend Thanksgiving with us?
你什么意思
Well...what do you mean?
我知道这是我们的传统
Well, I know it's been our tradition,
但是弗莱德和我太自私了 占用你的时间
but Fred and I have been so selfish with your time,
我知道罗伯特家和丹尼尔家的孩子
and I know Robert's kids and Daniel's kids
都和我的孩子一样爱埃莉诺姑妈
love their Aunt Eleanor as much as mine do.
我会去问问他们的
Oh. I'll-- I'll check with them.
很好 这样才公平
Good. It's only fair.
贝拉·艾布扎格回老家
你们可以在这里等
You can wait in here.
你们好 我是贝拉
Hello. I'm Bella.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
让我看看你们的标牌
Let's see your sign.
贝拉·艾布扎格回老家
所以你们不打算用俏皮口号♥
So you're not going for wit.
好吧 但你写对了我的名字 挺好
Okay. But you spelled my name right. That's good.
你不会相信有多少人
You wouldn't believe how many people
会写错"艾布扎格" 明明音形一致
spell "Abzug" incorrectly. It's phonetic.
你们的女王呢
Where's your queen?
她路上堵车了
She's been held up in traffic.
在伊利诺伊诺马尔这种地方
In Normal, Illinois?
她不会来了 对吧
She's not coming, is she?
你们还不知道
You don't know it yet.
让我来揭开菲莉丝·施拉夫利的真面目吧
Let me tell you the truth about Phyllis Schlafly.
她是个撒谎精 恐惧散播者 诈骗犯
She's a liar, a fearmonger, and a con artist,
而最糟糕的是 她是个该死的女权主义者
but worst of all, she's a goddamn feminist.
她可能全美思想最为解放的女性之一
She might be one of the most liberated women in America.
不好意思 但你根本不了解菲莉丝
Excuse me, but you don't know anything about Phyllis.
在她接过我们的事业大旗之前
Before she took up our cause,
我们就是深夜脱口秀里的搞笑段子
we were the punchline of jokes on late night talk shows,
为身为一名自豪的家庭主妇而感到羞愧
made to feel guilty for being proud homemakers,
羞愧于想在家陪伴孩子
wanting to stay home with our children
而不是出门上班
instead of going to work in an office.
我们不想成为职业女性
We don't want to be working girls.
她是我们的救星 我们的圣女贞德
She's been our savior, our Joan of Arc.
我们所知道的一切 都是从她那学到的
Everything we know, we learned from her.
你们从她那学到什么了
What have you learned from her?
她教会了我们太多
So many things she's taught us.
她有教你们怎么游说立法者吗
Has she taught you how to lobby legislators?
当然
Of course.
她有教你们怎么起草新闻稿 演讲稿吗
Has she taught you how to draft a press release? A speech?
有
Yes.
有教你们如何回答记者提问 接受电视采访吗
How to answer reporters' questions, get the television interview?
教了
Yes.
制定预算 平衡预算呢
How to create a budget and balance it?
剧集 | 美国夫人 | 导航列表