当他不在你身边时 你会想他吗
Well, do you think about him when he's not around?
会吧
I guess.
有时候 我看到一些好笑的事 就会心想
Sometimes, I see something funny and I think,
"安迪一定超爱这个
"Oh, Andy would love that.
真希望他也在这里
I wish he were here
我就能跟他一起乐了"
so I could share it with him."
但是
But...
亲爱的 我知道我只是个机器人
Honey, I know I'm just a robot,
但在我看来那就是爱啊
but that sounds like love to me.
反正也无所谓了
Desn't matter anyway.
他爱着别人
He's in love with someone else.
或许我才是个疯子吧
Maybe I'm the crazy one.
我不是故意要打扰的
Don't mean to interrupt.
只是来道别一下
Just came to say goodbye.
贝丝和我打算开车出去兜兜风
Beth and I are going to take a drive,
欣赏夕阳的美景
try to catch the sunset.
好的 祝你们玩得开心
Okay, well, have fun.
好
Okay.
是海莉 海莉就是那个女孩
It's Haley. Haley's the girl.
你爱的是海...
You love Ha--
你们爱着对方
love each other!
走吧 我送你们出去
Come on. I'll walk you out.
你们要去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
你们爱着对方
You guys love each oth--
你们正在犯下一个巨大的错误
You're making a huge mistake!
准备好了吗
Ready?
快回来
Come back.
天啊 这下一定会很疼的
Oh, boy. This is gonna hurt.
快停下
Stop!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
不要啊
No!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有谁能听到我说话吗
Can anybody hear me?
有人吗
Hello?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你一定得帮帮我 我出了点事故
You've got to help me. I've been in an accident.
我需要你帮我找到我女儿
I-I need you to find my daughter.
好极了 谢谢
Oh, great. Thank you.
什么 你在干什么 你要去哪儿
What -- what are you doing? Where are you going?
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
快把我放下
Put me down.
救命啊 我被人劫持啦
Help! I'm being taken!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表