Or hold down a job? We only have one basement.
等你的人生也降到谷底时
There's no place for you to move
你可就没地方去了
when your life bottoms out!
好伤人
Okay.
爸 我翘了那课
Dad, I cut that class
是因为我必须为我的电影拍最后一组镜头
because I had to get one last shot for my movie.
换你也会逃课的
You would've done the same thing.
我的天
Oh, my god!
你气的不是我
You're not mad at me.
你在气你自己 因为我跟你当年一样
You're mad at yourself because I'm just like you.
歪打正着
Total shot in the dark.
你说得对 我给你树了个坏榜样
You're right -- I set a terrible example for you.
没这回事 这榜样很好
No! It was awesome!
你以为史蒂夫·乔布斯有循规蹈矩吗
Do you think Steve Jobs followed every rule?
还有魔术大♥师♥道格·汉宁
Doug Henning?
说下去
Keep talking.
还有那个住在
What about that guy who lived in that town
不让人跳舞的镇里的人
where people weren't allowed to dance?
《浑身是劲》的主人公有遵规守纪吗
Did Footloose follow the rules?
他叫伦 完全不守规矩
His name was Ren, and he most certainly did not.
也许科学家找的就是这种人
Maybe that's what those scientists are looking for --
不墨守成规的人
Rebels!
知道么
You know what?
我才不管那些禽兽要找什么样的人
Who gives a hoot what those bastards want?
无意冒犯
No offense.
我们就要违反规则 就要按按钮
We're gonna break every rule, and we're pushing that button!
就是这样
Yeah!
离按钮远点
Back away from the button!
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我这一生都在违反规定
I've been breaking the rules my entire life,
看看我落得什么下场
and look where it's gotten me.
住在爸妈家的地下室里
I live in my parents' basement!
我已经恨透了自己总是一事无成
I'm sick of being a failure at everything!
我的天
Oh, my god!
你气的不是我们
You're not mad at us.
你是气你自己
You're mad at yourself.
我就是这意思
That's what I'm saying!
你去哪了
Where were you?
安慰杰
Consoling Jay.
你砸碎的不只是那只兔子 女士
That bunny wasn't the only thing you shattered, lady.
你第一次跟杰约会的时候
When you first started dating him,
他给你取了什么昵称
what was his nickname for you?
性感裤裤
Sexy pants.
另外一个
The other one.
兔兔
Bunny.
所以他才把手链放到兔子里
Oh, so that's why he put the bracelet inside the bunny.
里面没有手链
There was no bracelet.
兔子就是礼物
The bunny was the present.
就这只吗
That?
他亲手做了送你的
He made it for you himself.
不是吧
No.
他在陶艺课上做的 上了好几周课呢
In a pottery class he's been taking for weeks.
不会吧
No!
结果你把它砸碎在台子上
And you smashed it on the counter.
他尴尬得都不敢告诉你实情
And he was too embarrassed to say anything.
不是吧
No!
不能这样
I can't take it!
胶水 快拿胶水来
Glue! Okay, give me glue!
我要胶水
I need glue!
快让我停下来
Make it stop!
海莉 把凳子放下
Haley, put down the chair.
为什么
Why should I?!
因为这越来越荒唐了
Because this is getting absurd,
被整屋科学家
and it's no fun being laughed at
和穿尿布的猴子嘲笑一点也不好玩
by a room full of scientists and a monkey in a diaper.
没错 我们必须按下按钮
Yeah! We need to push that button,
告诉那些臭学究我们不是胆小鬼
show those eggheads that we're not sheep!
不行 违反规定并不代表你是英雄
No! Breaking the rules doesn't make you a hero!
而是个傻瓜
It makes you a screw-up!
记住我说的 卢克
Take it from me, Luke --
一百万个退学学生里
One out of a million dropouts
才出一个史蒂夫·乔布斯
becomes Steve Jobs.
知道有多少人变成没工作的败类吗
Do you know who become losers with no jobs?
剩下的九万九千人
The other 99,000!
宝贝 你不是败类
Honey, you are not a loser.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你们对我的"期望"我都听到了
I hear the shots you all take at me.
我妹妹就要跟我读同一个年级了
I see my sister about to lap me
进的学校还是我做梦都进不了的
at a college that I would never be able to get into.
就连蠢成我这样的都知道
Even someone as dumb as me
我是个多没出息的人
can see that I'm a giant failure!
海莉 别说了 好吗
Haley, stop, okay?
海莉 我告诉你
Haley, let me tell you something --
你有自己的价值 能力和潜力
You have value, talent, and potential
是他们的测试衡量不出来的
that their tests can't measure.
没人在意你是否符合他们的要求
Who cares if you don't fit into their little box.
你在寻找适合自己的路
You're finding your way.
二十几岁的年纪就应该这样
That's what your 20s are for --
去尝试
to take chances...
去犯错 吃一堑长一智
to -- to make mistakes and to learn from them,
而你已经在吸取教训了
and you are learning from them.
你不按按钮就证明了这一点
The fact that you won't push this button proves that.
说得太暖心了 爸
That was really sweet, dad.
我居然还想
I can't believe I was gonna hit you
抡凳子砸你
over the head with that chair.
等等 所以我们不按按钮了吗
Wait. So now we're not pushing the button?
不按了 我们要支持海莉
No. We're supporting Haley.
你下半辈子都要支持[养着]她了
For the rest of your life.
说这话帮不上忙
That is not helpful.
我们要团结一心
We need to stick together.
我懂了
Oh, my god.
我懂了
Oh, my god.
测试的目的原来是这个
That's what this test is.
它不在于到底
It's not about whether we push the button
按不按按钮
or don't push the button.
你们是想看我们是为此团结还是分♥裂♥
You want to find out if this unites us or divides us.
大家牵着手
Let's join hands
给这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
and send these sons of bitches
和臭猴子开开眼
and their filthy monkey a message!
感觉好好
Feels good.
等等
Wait a minute.
我们什么也不做的话他们怎么知道
How are they gonna know we're sending them a message
我们要他们好看
if we're not doing anything?
有道理
That's true.
我们必须按按钮
We have to hit that button.
完全尼玛的正确
Damn straight.
好嘞
Yeah.
谁开的
Who did that?
是我们
We did...
以一家人的名义
as a family.
你们没看到标志吗
Did you not see the sign?
现在空调关不掉了 我们还得叫人来
Now the A.C. won't shut off. We have to call a guy.
不好意思 这个...
Oh, I'm sorry. Is this...
如果...
What if, uh...
对 这满楼的科学家
Yeah, building full of scientists
没有一个想到按两下按钮试试
and no one thought to push the button twice.
请使用二号♥铅笔
Please use number 2 pencils.
后面是墙
Yeah, just wall.
这才是测试
So this is the...test.
我跟珠宝商说清楚了
I got that cleared up with the jeweler.
他尴尬死了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表