好了 莉莉
Okay, Lily.
这单子上有你作业要用的东西
I got the list of what you need for your project.
-荧光胶水 -好的
- Uh, glitter glue... - Okay.
荧光圆片
glitter dots...
荧光纸
glitter...paper.
丹尼尔斯太太说我的作业有太多荧光了
Mrs. Daniels says my projects have too much glitter.
好吧 她需要一个丹尼尔斯先生
Okay, well, she needs a Mr. Daniels,
因为作业再怎么华丽也不为过
because a project can't have too much pizzazz.
这只不过是爱尔兰大饥荒的报告
It's a report on the Potato Famine.
抱歉 难道爱尔兰人的眼泪不会发光吗
I'm -- I'm sorry. Do Irish tears not sparkle?
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Okay. Sorry.
朗吉娜 约坦
Longinus, Jotham.
你们好啊 来干什么呀
Hi, guys. What's up?
没什么 来买♥♥点东西
Oh, nothing, just picking up supplies to make signs
-做抗♥议♥示♥威♥的标语 -对
- for the big protest. - Yes.
对对对 没错
Oh, right. Right, yes.
是什么抗♥议♥示♥威♥来着...
Uh, uh, w-- and which big protest is --
去回力球酒吧抗♥议♥ 还用解释吗
We're picketing the Jai Alai Lounge for obvious reasons.
不解释
Obviously.
-不解释 -不解释
- Obviously. - Obviously, yes.
求解释 大爸
What reasons, Daddy?
约坦 你告诉她吧
Um, well, Jotham, y-you tell her.
气得我都不想说了
It makes me so angry, I can't even say it out loud.
烦死人了
So upset.
我们只知道回力球酒吧
All we know is the Jai Alai Lounge
有国内最好吃的汉堡
has the single best burger in the country...
如果不算全宇宙最好吃的话
if not the universe.
-里面有1/4磅安格斯肉眼扒 -是1/3磅
- The Jai Alai Burger is 1/4-pound......Prime Angus, - 1/3.
-新鲜爽脆的生菜 -是牛油生菜
- Uh, fresh, crispy lettuce... - Butter lettuce.
还有从天堂运来的调味酱
a sauce delivered from heaven...
肯萨斯市来的
From Kansas city.
夹在刚出炉完美烤制的圆面包中
all on a perfectly toasted, fresh-baked bun.
上面还洒了芝麻
With sesame seeds.
我都想拿来做我的婚礼蛋糕了
I wanted to have it as our wedding cake.
下一个婚礼上用吧
Maybe for your next one.
都有谁要去抗♥议♥呢
So, who's this "we" that's picketing?
每周我们都会有一群人集♥合♥起来
Every week, a group of us get together
去抗♥议♥那些阻碍同性恋事业发展的人
to protest those who have been holding back the gay cause.
为什么没有邀请我们
Why haven't we ever been invited?
因为你们两个不是那么...
It's just that you're not that...
关心政♥治♥
political.
就是自从...
Uh, um, you know, ever since...
他知道我看得到吧
He knows I can see, right?
我们非常非常关心政♥治♥
We are very, very political people.
对啊 我们刚刚还在讨论...
Yes, we were just discussing...
-爱尔兰土豆饥荒呢 -对
- the Potato Famine of Ireland. - Yes.
我都四年没吃过土豆了
I haven't had a potato in four years.
如果你们真的感兴趣
Well, if you're honestly interested,
我们这周六中午会去那边
we'll be out there on Saturday at noon.
你们也来吧
You should come join us.
-我们会的 -对 带着铃铛去
- We will. - Yep. With bells.
[with bells on 俚语 表示兴致勃勃]
-对 那只是一种比喻 -天呐
- Yeah. That's just -- that's an expression. - Oh, gosh.
其实是莉莉土豆饥荒的作业要用的
These are for Lily's project on the Potato Famine, actually.
-好吧 再见 -好吧
- Oh, okay. Bye. - Well, all right.
-回见 伙计们 -再见
- See ya, Guys. - Bye.
周六见 伙计们
See ya Saturday, guys.
是啊 很高兴见到你 再见
Yeah, good to see you. Bye.
天呐 这你能信吗
Oh, my god. Can you believe that?
对啊 对于一个
Yeah, he's a little hippy
不吃土豆的人来说 他也太嬉皮了吧
for somebody that doesn't eat potatoes.
就在艾丽克斯毕业一周前
We were called into Principal Brown's office
我们被请到布朗校长的办公室
one week before Alex's graduation.
这只有两种可能
That can mean only one of two things.
要么艾丽克斯要做学生代表致告别辞
Either she's gonna be valedictorian
要么他们要给最性感爸爸颁奖了
or they're giving an award for sexiest dad.
我们为艾丽克斯感到骄傲
We're very proud of Alex.
亲爱的
Honey.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是觉得我这辈子的努力
I just feel like my whole life
一直都是为了这一刻
has been building up to this point.
我知道
I know.
你们好啊 邓菲们
Hello, Dunphys.
能在繁多的会面中
So nice to be able to
告诉你们一则好消息 真是太好了
give you some good news in one of these meetings.
顺便问一句 海莉好吗
How is Haley, by the way?
很抱歉我们迟到了 我们
So sorry we're late. We --
-她来这里干什么 -他来这里干什么
- What's she doing here? - What's he doing here?
艾丽克斯和桑杰
Well, Alex and Sanjay,
在四年的激烈竞争之后
after four years of spirited competition,
我很高兴地告诉你们
I am very pleased to tell you
你们两个将成为巴利高中2015届的
that you are the Pali High class of 2015 --
联合学生代表
co-valedictorians!
太棒了 太棒了
That's amazing! Yes!
太为你们感到骄傲了
Couldn't be more proud of the both of you, huh?
你说联合学生代表是什么意思
What do you mean -- co-valedictorians?
"联合"是拉丁语前缀表意"一起"
"Co" is the latin prefix for "together."
但说真的 联合学生代表是什么意思
But really, what do you mean -- co-valedictorians?
我料到可能会碰到一些令我紧张的质问
Well, I thought there might be some aggressive questions
所以我把我的回答提前写下来了
that, uh, made me nervous, and so I wrote down my remarks.
不 我不是要毁掉你们的人生
No, I'm not trying to ruin your lives.
只是因为你们两个的绩点持平
It's just that your GPAs are tied
小数点后一千位也是一样的
to the thousandth of a decimal point.
-但我的绩点是4.6♥4♥5923 -我的绩点是4.6♥4♥5923
- But my GPA'S 4.6♥4♥5923. - My GPA's 4.6♥4♥5923.
她法语期末考只得了个A-
She got an "A-" On the French final.
他的一篇英语论文只得了A-
He got an "A-" on an English paper.
不
No.
这简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
这辈子最糟糕的一天
Worst day of my life.
各位 我们该庆祝一番
Guys, we should be celebrating.
这是真正意义上的双赢
This is literally a win/win.
我这辈子这么努力可不是为了平局
I didn't work my whole life for a tie.
无意冒犯 校长 但你是学教育学的
No offense, Principal Brown, but you were a teaching major.
我想自己核算一下绩点
I'd like to check the GPAs myself.
请便
Have at it.
这俩人怎么了啊
What is it with these two?
我同意他们 平局不是美国风格
I agree with them. Ties are un-American.
如果超级碗最后平局了 你会高兴吗
Would you be happy if the Super Bowl ended in a tie?
会啊 会有两次夺冠游♥行♥
Yes! There'd be twice as many parades!
肯定有办法决定
There must be some way to determine
最棒的学生是谁
who the best student is.
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately,
所有期末考试和论文都结了
all the final exams and the papers are in.
分数已经算完了
Grades are closed.
可不是所有分数哦
Not all the grades.
看来管♥理♥员♥终于修好了我的椅子
Looks like the janitor finally fixed my chair.
你们来这里干什么呢
What are you guys all doing here?
《美国公民指南》
最后加入♥联♥邦的是哪两个州
What are the last two states to be admitted into the union?
阿♥拉♥斯加和夏威夷
Alaska and Hawaii.
列举两个内阁职位[橱柜位置]
Name two cabinet-level positions.
很简单
That's easy.
上面一层是放杯子的
There's a higher one for the glasses
下面一层是放锅碗瓢盆的
and a lower one for the pots and the pans.
别骄傲
Hey, don't get cocky.
我们开始准备时
When we started studying for this,
你还以为国防部长的工作
you thought the secretary of defense job
是保卫"栅栏"
was to guard "da fence."
歌♥洛莉亚要参加公民入籍测试了
Gloria's about to take her citizenship test.
这个小跳豆要成为美国人了
This little jumping bean's about to become an American.
跳豆是墨西哥的
Jumping beans are Mexican.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表