因为她的"亚洲女人"手法不对
because her "Oriental girl" didn't do it right.
克莱尔 抱歉
Claire, I'm sorry.
但你得检查下口袋
But I need you to check your pocket.
我去
Insanity!
谢谢您
Thank you very much.
别生我的气啊
Don't be mad at me.
是你自己要坐在那的
You're the one who grabbed that seat.
你那么做真的很自私
That was a pretty selfish move.
没错 是我要坐在那的
Yeah, I did grab that seat,
因为整个周末我都大公无私
because I spent the entire weekend being selfless,
但你都没谢过我
and you didn't even thank me once.
我为什么要谢你
Why would I thank you
我给了你一个超棒的周末
for giving you an awesome weekend?
超棒
Awesome?
你整个周末都在重温
You spent the whole weekend rehashing stories
阿痒 阿锈还有爱爱船的故事
about itchy, rusty, and loveboat.
我怎么可能会觉得这些东西有趣
How is that fun for me?!
这些梗都超好笑好吗
They were always getting into stuff!
我过来想找点安慰
I came back here for some compassion,
你却对我撒谎 把我撇在一边
and all you did was lie to me and blow me off
跑回来接着享乐
so you could keep having your fun
我却只能坐在头等舱煎熬
while I suffer up there in first class!
我好同情你
Oh, my heart goes out to you.
去你的吧 克雷斯金[算命大♥师♥]
Oh, stick it, Kreskin.
老娘旁边坐着个吃奶酪的种族歧视者
I'm sitting next to a cheese-eating racist.
cheese-eating: 该词本身带有种族歧视色彩
形容法国人
对不起 你的牌被撕了
I'm sorry about your card.
不用
Don't be.
我的...
Son of a...
到了
All right.
我六点回来接你
I'll be back -- pick you up at 6:00.
还记得我怎么教你的吗
Now, remember, what did I teach you?
暴♥力♥能解决一切
Violence solves everything,
还有别像大力水手似的挥拳
and don't wind my fist up like Popeye.
不是暴♥力♥ 是自卫
It's not violence. It's self-defense.
你不能任他欺负你
You cannot let this kid keep pushing you around.
给我拿出一副恶棍样 走进去
Now, you walk in there like a badass,
做出人所未见的美味千层面
and you make the best damn lasagna anybody's ever seen.
谢谢您的教导 杰
I appreciate the speech, jay,
但我会按照我的方式来处理这事
but I'll handle things my way.
孩子 还有一件事
Kid, one more thing.
别忘了大蒜面包
Don't forget the garlic bread.
-要是没了它 -我懂
- Because without that... i- - I get it.
等等 迪尔加多
Hey, Delgado.
曼尼 我跟你说话呢
Manny, I'm talking to you.
想要一块这个吗[想打架吗]
You want a piece of this?
你这是干嘛
Ow! What was that for?
看来是你被我打了
Looks like I gave you a piece of this.
你有病啊
What the hell?
我刚问你要不要烤苹果奶酥啊
I was just offering you some apple crumble!
什么 才不是呢
What? You were not.
我说真的 上次的事我很内疚
Yes, I was! I felt bad about teasing you.
我的心理医生说
My therapist said
我行为失常是因为父母离婚
I was acting out because of my parents' divorce,
所以我想跟你和解
so I was trying to be nice.
对不起 我不知道
I'm so sorry. I didn't know!
打得好
Good shot, kid!
现在知道别招惹谁了吧 小混球
That'll teach you who to pick on, you punk --
离他远点
Not my boy!
他的拳法可是跟高手学的
He learned how to punch from the best.
他父母要离婚了
His parents are getting divorced,
他做了那些甜点来道歉
and he made me that dessert as an apology.
这全都是你♥妈♥的♥主意
This whole thing was your mother's idea.
罗纳多 你拿上那个会摇的东西
Ronaldo, you grab the roller thingy, and, uh --
我拿那个网眼笼
Oh! I'll grab that big mesh cage.
够了 所有人都停手
All right. Everybody, stop.
你不能就这么收养一个孩子
You can't just keep a baby
跟在院子里捡到的兔子似的
like it's some rabbit you found in the yard.
有制度管着呢
There are systems in place.
他今晚总得待在什么地方吧
He has to stay somewhere tonight, no?
没错 待在这不行吗
Yeah, how about right here,
我们可是有育儿经验的
because we know how to raise a child?
得了吧
Oh, please.
我们会给他换衣服 喂他吃东西
We'll dress him and feed him,
粑粑什么的可以让肯奇塔处理
and Conchetta can handle the poopy stuff.
我给她上了医疗保险呢
I gave her Obamacare.
这点事她总该做吧
It's the least she can do.
我们都想给宝宝最好的
We all want what's best for the baby.
你们人不错 但我们有经验
Y-you're very nice people, but we've done this before.
那又怎样 该轮到我们了
So? It's our turn.
我想要孩子很久了
I wanted a child for some time now.
人家身体马上就不适合养了呢
My biological clock is ticking.
您这说辞也太扯了呢
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
-扯吗 我44了 -你才44也挺扯的
- Is it? I'm 44. - Or that is.
你个牙尖嘴利的小婊砸
You are one mean lady.
没费利佩我们决不走
We're not leaving without Felipe.
行 那你们就留在这吧
Well, then, you're not leaving.
留就留
Fine!
真的要叫"费利佩"吗
Did we settle on "Felipe"?
菲尔
Phil.
宝贝 你在这干嘛
Honey, what are you doing?
你等下
One second.
我衣橱里有20件皮毛大衣
So, I have 20 fur coats in my closet,
但我的朋友里面
but I'm the only one of my friends
只有我还会穿那些
who even wears them anymore,
你说说到底是谁要绝种了
so you tell me who's endangered.
吉莉安在我的座位等着
Jillian's waiting for you in my seat
为你做个背部按♥摩♥
to give you a little back rub.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
你这个周末也没必要那么耐心
You didn't have to be so great this weekend.
但你做到了 谢谢你
But you were, so thank you.
我应该更早一些感谢你的
And I should have said that earlier.
去享受剩下的旅程吧
Go enjoy the rest of your flight.
这边交给我处理
I'll deal with this.
"交给你处理"
"Deal with this"?
我可是州议员的情妇
I'm a state senator's mistress.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
进屋前把鞋底蹭干净
Wipe your feet before you come in!
听听 她说的第一句话
Listen to that. First thing out of her mouth,
就是给我们下命令
she's telling us what to do.
一切都要在今天结束
Well, that stops today.
我们要强势一点 决不让步
We go in strong. We hold our ground.
要让她知道 我们不再随她摆布了
We let her know she's done pushing us around.
曼尼 你怎么这么早就回来了
Manny, why are you home so early?
你让他翘课吗
Did you let him skip school?
不是 妈
No, mom.
我被开除了
I was kicked out
因为我打了一个被误解的学生
for punching a really misunderstood kid,
都是因为你
thanks to you.
因为我吗 什么
Thanks to me? What, did --
我都告诉他了
I told him everything.
你知道我们意识到了什么吗
And you know what we realized?
我们的生活中的确有个欺凌弱小的人
There is a bully in our life,
就是你
and it's you.
你给我们定规矩 随意指使我们
You make the rules, you boss us around,
-我们不会再忍♥气吞声了 -没错
- and we're not gonna take it anymore. - Mm. Yeah.
瞧瞧你们两个
Ah, look at you two,
鼓足勇气 来和这个
standing up to the big, scary bully
爱你们 保护你们
that loves you and protects you
希望你们安全的大坏蛋对峙
and wants you to be safe in this world.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表