You want some chicken nuggets?
-好的 -好
- Okay. - All right.
你知道孩子是怎么来的吗
So, do you know how babies are made?
是的 我会告诉你
Yep, and I'll tell you.
但首先 我们需要一支笔
But first, we're gonna need a pen
和一个贝果饼
and a bagel.
为什么
Why?
你需要记笔记 而我饿了
Well, you're gonna need to take notes, and I'm hungry.
拜托
Please.
好了 我们不能再等了
Okay, we can't wait any longer.
我们迫不及待要给出礼物了
We are dying to give you our present!
各位 我说了不要礼物的
Guys, I said no gifts.
不 你是说不要一百元以下的礼物
No, you said no gifts under $100.
是吗 给我
Oh, did I? Gimme.
是你超酷的基舅们的一点小心意
It's just a little something from your supercool guncles.
好吧
Okay!
这种事压力很大的 基佬舅舅...
There is a lot of pressure when one is a gay uncle...
或者说基舅
Or guncle.
要送海莉这么潮的侄女一份礼物
...giving a gift to a niece as hip and chic as Haley.
我们在一起的十年里
In the 10 years that we've been together,
只有一次搞砸了
we've only missed the mark one time.
那次克莱尔告诉了我们该买♥♥什么
Yeah, when Claire told us what to buy,
但我们学到了教训
but we learned our lesson --
无视克莱尔 相信我们的基佬直觉
Ignore Claire and trust our gay instincts.
或者说"基觉"
Or "Ginstincts."
太过了
Too much.
别说了
No.
天啊 好可爱
Oh, my god! So cute!
-你真这么觉得吗 -是啊 超可爱
- Really? You think? - Yes! Totally! Super cute!
如果你不喜欢的话 我们可以退掉的
Because we can return them if you don't like them.
不不 挺好的
No, no, they're good.
我喜欢
I love them.
如果我们穿同一♥码♥的鞋子
If we wore the same size,
我现在就会穿上
I would have these on right now.
他走开很长时间了
He's been gone a long time.
我觉得我们伤害了他的感情
I think we hurt his feelings.
这些人没感情
These guys don't have feelings.
他在后面勾搭秘书呢
He's back there making time with a secretary,
吹嘘自己带了几个白♥痴♥去试驾
bragging about how he's taking a couple suckers for a ride.
瞧 他之前是军人
Look. He was in the military.
奥斯瓦德也是[肯尼迪遇刺案的主凶]
So was Oswald.
你能信任我
Can you trust me
会给你争取到最优♥惠♥的价格吗
that I'm gonna get you the best deal possible?
知道吗
You know what?
为什么我要一直抗拒你
Why do I keep fighting you on this?
你知道自己在做什么
You know what you're doing.
我会一直跟随你的
I'm behind you all the way.
我跟经理谈过了
Well, I spoke to my manager...
怎么样
Yeah.
轮胎或者折扣都没法给你们
...and I can't give you the wheels or the discount.
说实话
Frankly, he's mad
我给你的那个价格让他很不满
that I gave you the deal that's on the table.
谢谢 达里尔 你尽力了
Well, thanks, Daryl. You did your best.
你也是 杰
You, too, Jay.
我还是签了然后赶紧开走吧
I guess we'll just sign and be on our way.
-我们还是走吧 -什么
- Or we can get out of here. - What?
对不起 老兄
I'm sorry, buddy.
他家附近的经销商那里有我一个哥们
I got a pal at the dealership closer to his house.
我们去那买♥♥好了 菲尔 我们走
We're gonna take our business there. Let's go, Phil.
我觉得菲尔想买♥♥下这辆车
I think Phil wants to take the car.
不用你告诉菲尔他想干什么
Don't tell Phil what he wants.
菲尔想走了
Phil wants to leave.
菲尔
Phil?
我们在干什么 那个价格已经很低了
What are we doing? That was a great deal.
错 别停下
Wrong. Keep walking.
杰 我需要这辆车
Jay, I need this car.
二十分钟内我们就要赶到酒吧去
We're supposed to be at the bar in 20 minutes.
淡定 他不会让我们离开这里的
Calm down. He's not gonna let us leave the lot.
你现在点一杯苹果马提尼
You can order your Appletini now
等你到酒吧的时候冰都不会化的
and be there before the ice melts.
买♥♥车这事上你最好是对的
You better be right about this
因为苹果马提尼里根本没有冰
'cause you are dead wrong about Appletinis having ice.
伙计们 等一下
Hey! Guys, hold on a second!
什么事 达里尔
Yes, Daryl.
你忘记拿墨镜了
You forgot your sunglasses.
开心啦
Happy?
是的
Yeah.
这不是我的墨镜
These aren't my sunglasses.
真不敢相信海莉不喜欢那双鞋
I cannot believe Haley didn't like the shoes.
别这么想 她当然喜欢了
Oh, come on. Of course she did.
不 我很确定她不喜欢 她用了高音
No, she most certainly did not. She gave us the high voice.
"好可爱啊"
"They're cute!"
我知道那音调
I know the voice.
那音调是我发明的 我常用的
I invented the voice. I use the voice.
等等 这么说我不适合穿中长裤吗
Wait. So, I can't pull off mid-thigh shorts?
不 你可以
No, you can.
你可以脱下来送给比你年轻二十岁的人
Pull them off and give them to somebody 20 years younger.
你可真傻
You're so silly!
你们俩在笑什么
What are you two giggling about?
海莉刚才问我
Haley just asked me --
你不会想知道的 相信我
Oh, you don't want to know, trust me.
不 我想 我想知道 告诉我
No, I do. I do. I do. I do. I do. Tell me.
不 你又会评头论足了
No, you'll just be all judgy
因为你希望我是个完美的小天使
because you want me to be this perfect, little angel.
宝贝 不 不是那样的
Oh, honey, no, that's not true.
我知道 目前为止我做得不是很好
I know I have not done a great job of it so far,
但是我是真心的
but I meant it when I said
我希望跟你的关系更成人化
I want to have a more adult relationship.
我很肯定 我和妈
I am sure the reason
产生隔阂的原因就是
why mom and I grew apart
她一直把我当孩子来对待
is that she never stopped treating me like a child.
而且她就是让疯狂朱古力泡芙发疯的原因
Plus, she was loco for Loco-puffs.
怎么 你们都没吃过那种麦片吗
What, you do not have that cereal?
海莉 告诉我
Come on. Haley, let me in.
好吧 我们刚才笑
Okay, fine, so we were laughing
是因为我们在玩"你选哪个"的游戏
because we were playing "Would you rather."
那是什么游戏
What's that?
我说
And I said,
你选嫁给乔治·克鲁尼
"Would you rather marry George Clooney
还是跟汤姆·哈迪滚一次这辈子
"or have the best sex of your life for just one night
最棒的床单
with Tom Hardy?"
-那是谁 -不知道 上网搜一下
- Who's that? - I don't know. Google him.
我选汤姆 因为乔治只会
I'm going with Tom because George would
喋喋不休地谈论政♥治♥
just want to talk about politics all the time
而汤姆看起来会安静地把事办完
and Tom seems like he would quietly get the job done.
海莉说了一模一样的话
That's exactly what Haley said!
-好吧 -是的
- All right! Okay! - Yeah!
你们俩 来跳舞
Hey, you two! It's dance time!
天哪 又来了
Oh, boy. Here we go.
是啊 看来有人还不满足哦
Yeah, somebody's hungry for a little bit more.
应该告诉她们我们是直男
We should have just told them we're straight.
我们认识她们就是因为
We met them because you accurately
你准确地闻出了新娘的香水品牌
identified the bride's perfume.
你们两个准备好扭动起来了吗
You two ready to tear it up?
我们现在正忙自己的事呢
Oh... Well, we're kind of doing our own thing right now,
-不过谢谢邀请 -来吧 小伙子们
- but thank you. - Come on, boys!
那两个基佬哪儿来的
Who are those gays?
我不知道 不过我喜欢他们的长相
I don't know, but I like their look.
-是吗 -真的吗
- Do you? - Really?
是的
Yeah.
我能感觉到
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表