是啊 让我热血沸腾
Yeah, it does kind of get the blood going.
一个小细节
Oh, one small detail --
这是基佬保龄球联赛
This is an all-gay bowling league,
所以我跟大家说你是基佬
so I told everyone you're all gay.
什么
What?
你必须是基佬才能参赛
You have to be gay to play.
我们去跟大家见面吧
Let's go meet the guys.
算了 我不来了
Forget it. Not doing it.
杰 我们需要你
Jay, we need you.
没人会信我是基佬的
No one's gonna believe I'm gay.
为什么 因为你举止不够傲娇吗
Oh, why, because you're not flouncy enough?
杰 那很冒犯
Jay, that's offensive.
这世上有各种各样的基佬
There's all kinds of gays.
百老汇基佬 健身房♥基佬
You've got your broadway gays, your gym gays,
小鲜肉基佬 熊基佬 水獭基佬
your twinks, your bears, your otters,
妖孽型基佬
your "Hey, girl" Gays.
小狗基佬 幼兽基佬 白鲑基佬
You've got your pups, your cubs, your chubs.
最重要的是 有你这种
And most prominently, you've got your
"绝对看不出来是基佬"类型的基佬
average-joes-who-you-would never-know-are-gay gays.
水獭基佬是什么啊
What the hell is an otter?
20号♥赛道穿白裤子的
Lane 20. White pants.
你没必要改变自己的行为
Look, you don't have to do anything differently.
做自己就好 你就很基了
Just...be yourself. You're gay enough.
好啊 卡梅隆
Hello, Cameron.
我就觉得闻到了失败和廉价发胶的味道
I thought I smelled failure and cheap hair spray.
好啊 马丁 你气色不是太好
Oh, hello, Martin. You're looking unwell.
你能不能重复一下去年做过的事
Could you do that thing you did
那时候你输了
last year where you lose
想扔一把椅子
and then you try and throw a chair
但你没发现那把椅子是固定住的
but not realize it's bolted down
结果扭伤了背
and wrench your back
你还咒骂我
and then curse at me
而我对着你肥肥的红脸晃动着奖杯
while I wave a trophy in your big, red face, could you?
瞧瞧你 你好激动
Oh, boy, look at you. You're all worked up.
在乔安工艺品店
It must have been a tough day
做助理一定很累吧
assistant-managing that Jo-ann Fabrics.
是迈克尔工艺品店 你知道的 混♥蛋♥
It's a Michael's, and you know it, you son of a bitch!
好吧 我会参加 我不喜欢那个人
Fine. I'll do it. I don't like that guy.
但是如果我认识的人走了进来
But what happens if somebody I know comes in here
觉得我过着秘密生活怎么办
and thinks I'm living a secret life?
杰 相信我
Jay, trust me,
如果今晚有你认识的人走了进来
if someone you know comes in here tonight,
那他们才过着秘密生活
they're living a secret life.
-有道理 -跟大家见见面吧 各位
- You make a point. - Okay, let's meet the guys. Guys!
好啊 我好开心
Hey! I am in the best mood.
我的Uber司机长得酷似亚当·德利弗
My Uber driver looked just like Adam Driver.
你们准备好狂欢了吗
You guys ready to party?
-是的 出发 -去哪
- Yeah, let's go! - Where?
出去 我们走吧
Out. Let's do this.
才八点半 夜店再过一个小时才开门
It's 8:30. The doors don't even open for another hour.
那你来干什么
Well, then, what are you doing here?
热身
Pregame!
莫吉托和四海为家鸡尾酒
Mojitos and Cosmos --
你们两个种族的标志性酒水
the drinks of your peoples.
好吧 我们来狂欢
All right, let's get crazy.
我来切奶酪
I'll uncover the cheese.
我们十点半在夜店外和我的朋友们见面
So, we'll meet my friends outside the club at like 10:30.
十点半吗
10:30?
是啊 乐队半夜才开始演出
Yeah, the band doesn't go on until midnight.
半夜
Midnight?
如果你们现在就听不见我说话
Okay, if you guys can't hear me now,
我们在吵闹的夜店可就有问题了
we're gonna have some real problems at the club.
-没问题 -我们没事 没事
- No problem. - No, we're good. We're good.
我希望30年以后也和你们一样酷
I hope I can be as cool as you guys in 30 years.
她觉得我们有50岁吗
Does she think we're 50?
不 她只是数学很差
No, no, she's just really bad at math.
连续两次全中
Two strikes in a row!
快找找出口吧
Familiarize yourself with the exit
某人简直势不可挡哟
because somebody's on fire!
杰 到你了
Okay, Jay, you're up.
好了 杰 我们去拿下第一个全中吧
All right, Jay. Let's get that first strike.
想着你会获得的奖赏
Keep your eye on the prize.
想象你今晚把那宝贝带回家
Imagine taking that bad boy home tonight.
杰瑞
Jerry...
抱歉 我今天有点不在状态
I'm sorry. I'm just off my game tonight.
你能行的
You got this.
你的新队员是谁
Who's your new guy?
他是我老公的叔叔
He's my husband's uncle.
你看起来很困惑
Oh, you look confused.
老公就是一个你不用给钱
A husband is somebody who loves you
就会爱你的人
that you don't have to pay.
该死
Damn it!
那个人不是基
That guy is not gay.
我可以取消你们的参赛资格
I could have you disqualified, you know.
他当然是基
Of course he's gay.
我不会弄错的
I'm never wrong.
我的基达可灵敏了
My gaydar is highly sensitive.
比如我现在就得离你远点
For instance, I have to move it away from you right now
免得被你闪瞎
before it explodes.
我会盯着杰叔叔的
I'm keeping an eye on uncle Jay.
-杰 -别担心 我会追上去的
- Okay, Jay -- - Don't worry. I'll pick up the spare.
不不不 有个更严重的问题
No, no, no, we got bigger problems.
马丁盯上我们了
Um... Martin's onto us.
你得表现得傲娇一点
You need to flounce it up a little bit.
但你不是说那样很冒犯人吗
But you said that was offensive, remember?
什么水獭和黄鼠狼之类的
The otters and weasels and stuff.
好吧 你知道什么更冒犯吗
Okay, you know what's more offensive?
让马丁赢
Martin winning.
所以你要表现出基佬的欢快气质来
So, we need to get you lighter in those rental loafers.
我哪里暴露了
What gave me away?
是因为我不够帅吗
I'm not handsome enough. Is that it?
很好 缺乏安全感又肤浅
Perfect. Insecure and superficial --
是个好的开始
It's a great start.
-要不要点瓶红酒 -好啊
- Should we order a bottle of wine? - Yes.
不用
Oh, no need.
罗尼从家里带了一瓶来
Ronnie brought this big daddy from home.
是的 盖[音同"喂"]
Yeah. Guy.
盖
Hey. Guy.
罗尼 他是有名字的
Oh, Ronnie, I'm sure he has a real name.
是啊 他就叫盖
Yeah, it's Guy.
拉方丹先生及太太 很高兴又见到你们
Mr. and Mrs. Lafontaine, so nice to see you again.
-你好 -我是盖 很高兴见到你们
- Hey, Guy. - Hi, I'm Guy. Pleasure.
-你好 盖 -你好
- Hi, Guy. - Hi.
好酒啊
Oh. Very nice.
2002年产的哈伦
2002 Harlan.
今晚要庆祝什么呢
What are we celebrating tonight?
我们终于有机会
Well, uh, we're finally having dinner
和邻居共进晚餐了
with our next-door neighbors.
你们的邻里关系一定很好
Well, you must be very good neighbors.
-真感谢你 -谢谢
- That's so nice. - Thank you.
这没什么
Oh, don't mention it.
很高兴能请你们来
It's nice to have you guys here.
孩子们都好吗
So, how are the kids?
好 就是气氛有点紧张
Uh, good. It's a little intense right now.
艾丽克斯正在纠结
Uh, Alex is freaking out about
到底去哪里上大学
where she's gonna go to college,
我们很担心她会去东海岸
and we're freaking out it's gonna be on the east coast.
是嘛 我们懂的
Oh, yeah. Well, we get that.
R.J.很快要去纽约
R.J.'s going to New York soon.
我觉得我到时会哭得
I think I'm gonna cry harder than the day
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表