四个小时了
For four hours,
我一直害怕会被别人发现
I've been living in fear that I'd be found out.
你们知道那种感觉是怎样的吗
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
好吧
Right.
杰 谢谢你承认了
Jay, thank you for admitting that.
你真是个正直的人
You are a real class act.
取消资格
Disqualified!
你们输了
You lose!
给我 那是我的 老天呐
Give me that! That's mine! Oh, my god!
天呐 冠军
Oh, my god, champions!
我们又是冠军了
We're champions again!
-让我出去 -天呐
- Let me out! - Oh, my god!
你猜怎么着 杰
Guess what, Jay.
你是我新的死对头
You're my new archrival.
我觉得很糟
I feel terrible.
-你太守规矩了 童子军 -是啊
- You're too good, boy scout. - Yeah.
所以你才需要有我们这样的人在身边
That's why you need people like us around.
承认吧 你很高兴看到那玩意儿被毁了
Admit it -- you're happy it's gone.
我很高兴
I'm happy it's gone,
不过很奇怪 我们都坐在外面
but it's weird we're out here
而不是关着灯躲在屋里面
instead of inside with the lights off.
这就叫做欲盖弥彰
It's called hiding in plain sight.
我们就坐在这里表现出胸怀坦荡的样子
We just sit here and act like we got nothing to hide,
他们就不会怀疑我们
and they won't suspect a thing.
各位 我要问你们几个问题
Folks, I need to ask you a couple of questions.
有人说他们听见有辆卡车把雕塑撞倒了
Someone said they heard a big truck run over that statue.
什么 我们什么也不知道
What? Well, we wouldn't know anything about that
我们刚才在外面吃晚餐
because we were at dinner.
介意我看一下你的卡车吗
Mind if I take a look at your truck?
你好 巴迪[伙计]
Hey, Buddy.
别管警♥察♥叫伙计 他们讨厌那样
Oh, don't call a cop "Buddy." They hate that.
不 那是他的名字
No, that's his name.
我卖♥♥过他一套公♥寓♥
I sold him a condo.
-菲尔 -是我 巴迪
- Phil? - Yeah, Buddy.
我们四个刚才在吃晚餐 我可以担♥保♥
The four of us were at dinner. I can vouch for it.
如果你要找罪人的话
If you're looking to solve a crime,
这位女士吃鱼配红酒
this one here had red wine with fish.
是我♥干♥的 没错
Oh, I did. I did.
抱歉打扰你们了 祝你们今晚过得愉快
Sorry to bother you. You folks have a good night.
你也是
You too.
我再也不是童子军了
No more boy scout.
看来今晚你要跟亡命之徒一起睡了
Looks like you're sleeping with an outlaw tonight.
是啊
Yes.
我们也加入
Uh, we're in.
-不 我在跟克莱尔说话 -是的
- No, no, I was talking to Claire. - Yeah.
你是说你们对我们没兴趣吗
Are you saying you're not attracted to us?
-没有 没有 -没有 没有
- No, no, no... - No, no, no...
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
真不可思议
It's unbelievable.
爸妈居然在跟他们
Mom and dad are sitting outside
以前很讨厌的邻居一起坐在外面
with the neighbors they used to hate
谈天说地 就像他们是最好的朋友似的
yukking it up like they're all best friends.
为什么呢
And why?
因为有酒吗
Because there's wine?
不 因为艺术
No. Because of art.
那个雕塑太令人不悦了
That statue that was so offensive
引发了他们的话题
provoked a conversation.
那就是艺术的力量 会使人凝聚起来
That's what art does. It brings people together.
即使很恶心也行吗
Even if it's gross?
有人觉得恶心 可有人觉得美丽
One person's gross is another person's beautiful.
那真的很强大
Wow. That's really powerful.
你认为这也可以让人们凝聚起来吗
Do you think this could bring people together?
这是我老二的自画像
It's a self-portrait of... my junk.
不许再跟我说话
Never speak to me again.
伪君子
Hypocrite.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表