Ms. Plank gave her homework on the weekend?
她才七岁
She's 7.
我知道 那女人疯了
I know. The woman is insane.
不过听着
But listen.
我在荧光纹身贴那里排队时听到了些消息
I heard something in the glitter-tattoo line.
什么
What?
斯帕萝老师的班上有了一个空位
There's an opening in Miss Sparrow's class.
天哪 小卡 那太棒了
Oh, my god! Cam, that's amazing.
我们必须把她换到那个班上
We got to get her in.
我知道 明天一早我们就去帮她换班
I know. We're going in first thing tomorrow.
给我看看你纹了什么
Let's see it.
两只海豚组成的红心
Two dolphins that form a heart.
莉莉的学校有两位二年级老师
There are two second-grade teachers at Lily's school --
斯帕萝老师
Miss Sparrow,
她的课有趣而刺♥激♥
who makes learning fun and adventurous.
以及教莉莉的普兰克老师
And then there's Lily's teacher, Mrs. Plank,
她快把莉莉逼疯了
who is stressing Lily out.
让我们看看 宝贝
Let's see, sweetie.
做得真棒
Good job.
不 我把蝌蚪拼错了
Oh, no! I spelled "Tadpole" wrong!
没关系 只是个小错误而已
Oh, well, now, that's just one mistake.
普兰克老师不允许有错误
Mrs. Plank doesn't tolerate mistakes!
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - All right.
我称普兰克老师为"可烂老师"
I call Mrs. Plank "Mrs. Crank."
因为
Because, you know,
我有勇气说出别人不敢说的
I have the courage to say what others won't.
背着她说
Behind her back.
我一年前帮上一个房♥主
And I also helped the previous owners
装了全新的即热式热水系统
install a brand-new tankless water heater a year ago,
但是他们有感激我吗
but did they show any gratitude?
没有
Nope!
因为这工作"不用谢"[谐音]
Because it's a "Tankless" job.
没错
Yes!
搬过来吧
Please move in.
我们可以经常这么即兴创作段子
We can riff like this all the time.
你们觉得怎么样 还喜欢吗
So, what do ya think? Do you still love it?
当然
Absolutely.
我已经在想象在院子里种满鲜花
I can just see filling this yard with flowers.
和我们假装在干的一样
Just like we're pretending to do.
话说我很喜欢你的鞋子
By the way, I love those shoes.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
乔治的公♥司♥在为大概十家鞋子品牌做公♥关♥
George's firm does P.R. for about 10 shoe brands.
如果我们搬进来
If we end up living here,
相信我 你们会被淹没在鞋子的海洋
trust me, you'll be swimming in shoes.
我做过这个梦
I've had that dream.
说起梦想 你们怎么想
Speaking of dreams, what do you think?
准备好提笔签约了吗
You guys ready to pull the trigger?
我想准备好了
I think we are.
-棒极了 -太好了
- That's great! - Yes!
我穿六号♥鞋
I'm a size 6!
自从上次我从房♥顶上掉下来
Not since I fell off the roof
刚好摔在正被送来的蹦床上
while they were delivering our trampoline
就再没发生过这么美好的事了
have things come together so beautifully.
有房♥待售
菲尔·邓菲
再见
See you soon!
成功了
We did it.
我们就要迎来史上最棒的邻居了
We are gonna have the best neighbors ever!
这什么声音
What's that noise?
酷
Cool!
我才不想看什么破房♥子
I don't want to see a stupid house.
你能不能闭上嘴别丢我们的脸
Hey, how 'bout you shut up and not embarrass us?
你俩能不能都闭嘴
How 'bout you both shut up?
听你们说话都听烦了
I'm sick of listening to you.
别这么跟你♥爸♥说话
Hey, don't talk to your dad like that,
不然就搬去跟你男友住
or you can go live with your boyfriend.
他不是我男友
He's not my boyfriend.
我只是跟他亲热而已
I just make out with him
这样就不用再上他的课了
so I don't have to take his class again.
我们该去打个招呼
We should go say hi.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
菲尔 快摘下来
Phil, shut it down.
我在努力 这东西怎么这么结实
I'm trying! What are these things made of?
快点
Come on.
天啊
Dude...
我爱死这地方了
I love this place.
我也是 亲爱的
Me too, baby.
我一直想住在西班牙式的房♥子里
I always wanted a Spanish house.
就好像住在小公牛墨西哥餐厅一样
It'll be like living at an El Torito.
是你家人
Oh! Your family.
你们是邻居吗 喜欢这地方吗
Hey, you the neighbors? You like living here?!
你说什么 不好意思
What? I'm so sorry.
交通噪音太大 我听不清
It's so hard to hear over all that freeway noise, right?
这样就不会有人抱怨
Hey, then no one's gonna complain
我驾驶汽车 机车和我老婆时的噪音了
when I'm revving my cars, my bike, or my lady.
我叫罗尼·拉方丹
I'm Ronnie Lafontaine.
这位辣妹是我老婆 安布尔
And this hot lady right here is my wife, Amber.
这两个小恶魔是塔米和小罗尼
And these two little hellraisers are Tammy and Ronnie jr.
你好啊 辣妹
Hey, hot stuff.
我 我 我吗
M-m-m-me?
你好啊
Um...hello.
这地方太好了
Damn, this neighborhood's sweet.
离我工作的地方也很近
Yeah, it's close to my work, too.
你是干什么工作的 罗尼
Wh-- uh, what is your line of work, Ronnie?
我基本上算是医生
Well, I'm basically a doctor.
别谦虚了
Oh, stop being modest.
他有一大堆医用大♥麻♥药房♥
He owns, like, a buttload of medical-weed dispensaries.
我就说我看你怎么这么眼... 你好
Ah, that's where I kno-- Oh, hello?
大妹子 你好像不太舒服
Honey, you look a little nauseous.
是啊 是有点
Yeah. Yeah, a little.
我有东西能让你舒坦些
Hey, I got something for that.
不用了
All good.
你怎么能把她领家里来
How could you bring her to my home?
她是我的死敌的孙女
She's the granddaughter of my worst enemy.
我又不知道是这样
I had no idea who she was.
我是在戏剧小组认识她的
I met her in my theater group.
我演凯撒 她演3号♥小妾
I'm Caesar, and she's Concubine #3.
缘由天定躲不掉
It was bound to happen.
厄尔·钱伯斯是个在背后暗算人的骗子
Earl Chambers is a liar and a backstabber
他背叛了我却从未道歉
who betrayed me and never apologized.
杰 拜托 不就是衣柜吗
Jay, please. It's just closets.
我倒希望是"就是衣柜"公♥司♥的人
I wish it was just closets.
那帮人还值得我尊敬
I respect those guys.
糟了 她看到我的"袜掘机"了
Damn it, she saw the Sock It To Me!
那又怎样
So what?
如果她能记得它的工作原理
If she can remember how it works,
她会一五一十地告诉厄尔的
She's gonna tell Earl all about it.
她会记得它的工作原理
If she can remember how it works?
不就是把袜子放到盒子里
You put the sock in a box.
连乔都能想得出来
Even Joe could have thought of that.
你还跟她说过什么
What else did you discuss with her?
你提到过
Did you mention
我们在实验发光晾衣杆的事吗
we've been experimenting with lighted hanging rods?
我不太擅长和女生聊天
I don't have a great rap with girls,
可我不会傻到聊那个
but it's better than that.
那你只能和别人聊了
Well, you're gonna use it with someone else
因为我禁止你再见她
'cause I forbid you to see her.
-什么 -这不公平
- What? - That's not fair.
不公平的是在我重拾生活的同时
What's not fair is me picking up the pieces of my life
厄尔却可以出演《豪门恩怨》
while Earl gets to be an extra on "Dallas"!
邓菲
Hey, Dunphy.
我在打量这棵树
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表