是在犹他州
It was in Utah.
天哪
Oh, my god.
我们真的不知道 我发誓
We -- we had no idea. I swear.
没关系
I-it's cool.
我会给她一盒嘎吱船长麦片
I'll just...give her a box of Cap'n Crunch
再把她放到鱼缸前面
and set her in front of the fish tank.
那会让她平静下来
That seems to calm her down.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
我们得清理掉这些 我们得清理掉这些
We have to shut it down. We got to shut it down.
她说"感恩节一起过"[大♥麻♥烟卷感恩节]
Now, when she said "Joint thanksgiving,"
你觉得她是不是指...
do you think that she meant --
-不是 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
每一间公♥司♥
Each of these companies
都把未上报的资金存入同一个账户
funneled unreported funds into the same account.
我相信这张图表可以使这个
Now, I believe this chart makes clear
复杂骗局的网络清晰化
the intricate web of deceit.
好的 我听到了
Okay, I heard it.
我 我重新叙述一遍
I'm -- I'm gonna rephrase that.
这些公♥司♥密谋
These companies conspired
欺骗众多的无辜民众
to defraud numerous innocent people,
还有国内收入署
not to mention the Internal Revenue Service.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
法官阁下 可以上前吗
Your honor, may we approach?
如果你一定需要的话
If you must.
你看到这里发生了什么 对吧
You see what's happening here, right?
你连续输五场官司了
You're losing your fifth case in a row?
四场
Fourth. And --
谁说的 我要输了吗
Who said -- am I losing?
我认为 陪审团
Um, I just feel that the -- the jury
会被那个分散注意力 你知道的
might be a little bit distracted by, um...you know.
记录员请记录下来 辩方律师
Please let the record show that counsel is nodding his head
朝法庭速记员奥利点头
towards the court stenographer, Holly.
法官阁下 辩方律师是想抓住
Your honor, opposing counsel's
最后一棵救命稻草
grasping at straws
因为他又要输了
because he's losing again.
拜托 拜托
Oh, come on! Come on!
她穿得像个大蜘蛛
She's dressed like a giant spider!
我需要陪审团集中注意力到案情上
I need the jury to focus on the details of this case,
而不是这身奇装异服
not some ridiculous costume.
抱歉 你可能是个很好的人
I'm sorry. You're probably a very nice person.
好吧
Very well.
奥利 你能把装扮去掉吗
Holly, would you please remove the costume?
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们先生们 很抱歉要延时了
Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for the delay.
根据律师要求
At the request of counsel,
法庭速记员将脱去装扮
the court stenographer will now remove the costume.
这个红头发真扫兴
That redhead's no fun.
他们讨厌你
They hate you.
根据我之前所说
A-as I was saying, um,
这些公♥司♥窃取了无数无辜民众的钱
these companies stole from countless innocent people,
各位知道
and, you know,
如果有人像那样伸手掏我的蛋
if someone had dipped into my nest egg like that, uh...
我肯定会怒不可遏
I'd be awful grouchy.
连输第四场
Number four.
给你
Here you go.
你扮的是什么[你本来应该怎样]
What are you supposed to be?
生在别人家里
Born into another family.
她扮的是苔丝·麦克吉尔
She is Tess McGill,
八十年代经典《打工女郎》里的
feminist heroine from te 1980s classic
女权主义者
"Working Girl".
有机会要去看看哦
You should check it out sometime.
过几年吧
In a few years.
有用吸尘器吸小鸡鸡的镜头
There is some light vacuuming in underpants.
继续努力
Keep up the good work!
这边情况如何
How's it going here?
我看起来很蠢
I look stupid!
这些小狗狗让我没法
These puppies are making it impossible
再生你的气
for me to stay mad at you.
愚蠢又可爱的狗狗们
Stupid, adorable puppies.
欢迎来到奇妙乐园
Welcome to AwesomeLand,
这里你唯一需要害怕的是乐趣本身
where the only thing to fear is fun itself.
克莱尔 我知道这不是你想要的万圣节
Claire, I know this isn't the Halloween you wanted,
可你能至少做个样子吗
but can you try to sell it?
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我冲你发火 还伤害了安布尔
I got mad at you and I upset Amber,
就因为罗尼叫我"孩奴"
and all because Ronnie called me a soccer mom.
我是什么毛病
What is wrong with me?
你没病
Nothing.
我也很讨厌别人胡乱下一些
I hate it when people assume things about me
错误的结论
that aren't true --
比如因为我漂亮 我就一定很傲慢
Like because I'm pretty, I'm stuck-up.
要是有人那么对我 我就会说
When people do that to me, I'm just like,
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥ 我为什么要跟你说话
"Shut up, troll. Why am I even talking to you?"
我不喜欢被人分类
I do not like being pigeonholed.
很明显 妈妈
It's obvious, mom --
你通过万圣节来告诉大家你也是很犀利的
You use Halloween as a way to show people you have edge.
就像会计师买♥♥了台哈雷机车
It's like accountants who buy a harley.
她说得对
She's right.
扮恐怖就是我那部机车
Being scary is my motorcycle.
这才是我的苔丝
That's my Tess.
我的告别之旅可能带了太多情绪
I knew my farewell tour would be emotional,
但至少我做能说自己做到了我想做的
but at least I can say I did it my way.
你已经说了四遍了
You've said that four times.
你知道他别的歌♥吗
You know he had other songs?
妆化得不错 是富兰克林吧
Nice costume. Ben Franklin, right?
你开什么玩笑 这是白马王子
What? No! Prince Charming.
好吧
Oh. Sorry.
我以为白马王子是有头发的
I guess I just picture Prince Charming with hair.
我也这么认为 但是我的假发丢了
We all do, but I lost my wig,
我头发也掉光了
And I don't have any, so...
好吧 其实有些
Well, you know, there are
好方法是可以治谢顶的
some pretty effective solutions for that.
-你在说植发 -对啊
- Talking about hair plugs? - Yeah.
从两边和脑勺取一点移到头顶
Take some from the side and the back, right?
你觉得那对我有用吗
You think that would work for me?
应该会
It could.
但是你最好咨♥询♥一下真正的医生
But you might want a second opinion from an actual doctor.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你刚才和这个装医生的讨论植发吗
Did you just ask that fake doctor about hair plugs?
没有 你知道你的英文不太好
No! You know how you struggle with the language.
-杰 -该死 歌♥洛莉亚
- Jay. - Damn it, Gloria.
我很怀念有头发的日子
I miss having a head full of hair.
还有不要表现得好像你不希望我有头发
And don't act like you don't miss it, too.
我们结婚的时候
When we got married,
你就比现在多了四根头发
you had four more hairs than you do now.
你这个样子我一点都不吃惊
This is not a surprise to me.
那今天早些时候呢
What about today? Hmm? Earlier?
我们没在打盹的时候
When we were not napping?
当你性致高昂的时候
When you were a little extra-enthusiastic?
那是因为你兴致高
Because you were enthusiastic.
你给我们所有人买♥♥了万圣节装扮
You went out and bought costumes for all of us,
你还在唱歌♥
you were singing.
至少这次你没有说"我才没兴趣呢"
For once, you were not like, "I don't want to do this.
我只想在家里边看高尔夫球
"I just want to sit at home, watch golf,
边吃我的墨西哥式十层开胃菜
And eat my 10-layer dip."
五层 只有五层
Just five. Five layers.
一层就足够了 杰
One layer is enough, Jay.
我超爱你和我们一起玩
I loved that you were having fun with us.
一个快乐的老公
A happy husband --
对我来说才是最性感的
that's what is sexy to me.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表