基本准备好了
Okay. We're almost ready here.
好 滤镜别用得太过 小卡
Okay. Now, easy on the filters, Cam.
全家福而已 不要用什么复古色调
It's a family picture. We don't need sepia tone.
你知道什么色调[语调]不该用吗
You know what other tone we don't need?
友好一点
Play nice.
好吧
Okay.
我们要拍张新照片挂在壁炉上
We are taking a new photo for above our mantel.
现在挂的那张没有莉莉
Lily's not in the one up there now,
我们察觉到...这似乎让她有点...
and we...started to get the slight impression that...
不满意
it was bothering her.
莉莉 要吃晚饭啦 亲...
Lily, we're ready for dinner, sw--
笑得灿烂一点
Big smiles!
-太好了 -太好了
- Great. - Great.
来看看
Let's take a look.
还不错
Okay. Not bad.
还不错
Not bad.
-我们来抖下脸 -真的要吗
- Let's shake out our faces. - Really?
是谁在网上看了教学视频 快抖抖
Who took the online course? Shake 'em out.
可以了 非常好
Yep. That's perfect.
一...二...
1...2...
-茄...子... -茄...子...
- Chee-e-e-se! - Chee-e-e-se!
好了 很好
Okay. Great!
米奇尔
Okay, um, Mitchell,
-你能过来一下吗 -好
- can I see you over here, please? - Yeah.
等一下 亲爱的
Hang tight, sweetie.
你看
Look.
她的脸怎么那样
Why is she doing that with her face?
不知道 我从没见过
I don't know. I've never seen
这么怪异又勉强的笑脸
such a weird, forced smile.
我好看吗
How do I look?
-美死了 -好看极了
- Beautiful. - Perfect.
这校园太棒了
What an amazing campus!
看那些楼都超酷的
I mean, look at these cool buildings.
你们有看到乌龟吗
And did you guys see the turtles?
再看看这个
And check this out --
明镜般的池塘
A reflecting pond.
很好 你可以照照看你现在有多疯癫了
Great. Maybe you can see how crazy you're being right now.
天哪 我要是带飞盘来就好了
God, I wish I'd brought a frisbee.
这里有什么特别的吗
What's so special?
跟我之前上的大学一模一样啊
It looks exactly like the college I went to.
我们在这里的时间
And we've been here
也跟你在那里待的时间一样短
exactly as long as you were there.
卢克 别这么刻薄
Luke, be nice.
艾丽克斯要走了
Well, Alex is leaving.
总得有人继续毒舌传统吧
Somebody's got to keep the trains running.
支持我啊 各位
Back me up here, guys.
这地方太适合艾丽克斯了 对吧
This place screams "Alex," Right?
跟美国其他大学没什么区别啊
It looks like every other college in America.
有什么我没注意到的吗
What am I missing?
好成绩 SAT分数 基本语言能力
Good grades, S.A.T. scores, basic verbal skills.
学着点
That's how you do it.
加州理工学院真是棒极了
Caltech is the perfect school.
对克莱尔来说
For Claire.
还有艾丽克斯 拜托 我们说的可是
And Alex! Come on, we are talking about
全国最好的学校之一
one of the best schools in the country.
是的 离我们家是只有45分钟车程
And, yes, it happens to be 45 minutes from our house.
当然 她去哪儿我们都会支持她
Of course, we'll support her wherever she goes.
当然啦 对我来说 没什么
Obviously. Nothing is more important to me
比她的学业更重要
than her academic whatever,
但对于艾丽克斯
but with Alex,
最重要的是接下来四年
the important thing is keeping her close
要把她留在身边
for the next four years.
之后她要是去了海王星
After that, I'm never gonna see her
住在她建的生态馆里
unless she Skypes me from Neptune,
除非打视频电♥话♥ 否则再也见不到她了
where she's living in a biodome she invented.
太棒了 那就可以去海王星过圣诞了
Awesome! That means Christmas on Neptune!
两年去一次好吗
Every other year?
不 不
No. No.
各位 请聚拢过来
All right, everyone, gather 'round.
我们马上要开始参观校园了
We'll be starting the tour in just a moment.
我要自己逛 去机器人实验室
Okay. I'm gonna peel off and hit the robotics lab
看看它们跟职业女性有多像
to see how close they are to a working female.
等等
Hold on.
没你想象的那么像
They're not nearly as close as you'd hope,
你不准离开我
and you're not leaving my side.
但很无聊啊
But it's so boring.
感觉像是在受罚
It's like I'm being punished.
你就是在受罚
You are being punished.
你老师告诉我你逃课
That's what happens when your teacher calls
你就得受罚
to tell me you cut class.
我很遗憾 我拍电影忘了时间
I'm sorry. I lost track of time making my movie.
《蜂鸟人》
Hummingbirdman --
一个每分钟心跳一千下的超级英雄
A superhero whose heart can beat a thousand times a minute.
但他有感情吗
But can it love?
你们看 学校里有个实验室
Check it -- there's a lab on campus
拿你做实验还给你50块钱
where they do experiments on you for 50 bucks.
对对对 我以前在学校里经常做这个
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I used to do a lot of these in college.
有时候是回答问题
Sometimes it's questions.
有时候往你身上插一堆装置
Sometimes they hook stuff up to you.
有时候是跟一只猴子一起玩耍
Sometimes it's just palling around with a monkey,
不知道为什么他们只奖励猴子不奖励我
wondering why they're rewarding him and not you.
听起来不错 你应该试试
Well, that sounds great. You should go do that.
我要去
I'll go.
只要不用剃毛什么的 我就参加
I'm up for it as long as they don't shave anything.
我很想赚这50块钱
Hey, I'd love the 50 bucks,
但我相信老妈希望我留下来
but I'm pretty sure mom wants me here.
没有 你可以去啊
No, I don't. You can go.
别装了
Oh, you can drop the act.
我知道你俩逼我来这里
I know you guys forced me to come here
就是要我学学艾丽克斯
so I can watch Alex
重新激发我上大学的梦想
and get all inspired by college again.
真的没有
We really didn't.
对啊 是你自己上车的
Yeah, you just got in the car.
我只准备了四份三明治
I only packed four sandwiches.
结婚纪念日快乐 杰
Happy anniversary, Jay!
我不喜欢你这样
I don't love this tableau.
这是歌♥洛莉亚给我的礼物吗
Is that Gloria's gift to me?
是什么
What is it?
不知道
I don't know.
你肯定知道 一看就知道礼物是谁包的
Sure you do. I can tell by the wrap job.
她折不出这样的角 曼尼
She can't make corners like this, Manny!
那只是因为她总是匆匆忙忙的
Only because she's always in such a hurry.
生活真有这么忙碌吗 连抽出20分钟
Is life so busy you can't take 20 minutes
找一把直尺好好包装礼物的时间都没有吗
to get out the straight-edge and wrap a gift anymore?
别这样 我对我给她的礼物不太有信心
Come on. I'm a little anxious about my gift for her.
如果能知道这礼物是
It would make me feel a lot better
电♥话♥购物来的我会不那么紧张
if I knew she phoned this one in.
抱歉 杰 只有时间会告诉你答案
Sorry, Jay. Only time will tell.
天哪
Oh, God.
是我一直想要的沛纳海手表是不是
It's that black Panerai watch I wanted, isn't it?!
跟我猜字谜时 你反应怎么就没这么快
Why can't you be this fast when I'm your charades partner?
好啊 亲爱的们
Hola, my loves!
假装没看到我 别让她进车♥库♥
You didn't see me. Keep her out of the garage.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我去跟她谈谈
I'm gonna talk to her.
我给她拍了这么多年照片
I've been photographing her for years.
我们之间建立了关系
We have a relationship.
真的吗 对方人怎么样
Really? What's she like?
我是说职业关系
I mean a professional relationship.
我要告诉她
Look, I'm gonna tell her --
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表