好了 找到你们了
Okay. Found you.
头等舱有一个空座
I do have an open seat in first class,
如果你们其中一人愿意免费升舱的话
if one of you would like a free upgrade.
不用了 谢谢 我们要坐在一起
No, thank you. I think we'll sit together.
在我们度过了美满的周末后
After the amazing weekend we just had --
给我吧
I'll take it.
那座位是我应得的
I deserved that seat.
和菲尔的前拉拉队死党们
Three days in the woods with
在丛林里共度了三天
Phil's ex-cheerleader buddies --
听老掉牙的故事
the old stories,
看他们自发地叠罗汉
the spontaneous human pyramids,
还不停地在Tumblr上发翻跟头的照片
constantly updating their tumbler Tumblr --
Tumblr是雅虎旗下轻博客网站 音似tumbler: 翻跟头
我全程陪笑
I smiled through the whole thing.
但问题是我演得太好了
Problem is I was so convincing,
菲尔觉得我是真的很开心
Phil thought I was having a great time.
我想要什么呢 颁个奖吧
What do I want? Some credit.
什么时候要呢 就现在吧
When do I want it? Now.
很抱歉我一身营火味
I'm sorry if I smell like a campfire.
我在丛林里待三天了
I've been in the woods for three days.
我讨厌野营
I hate camping.
我要是在丛林里待了三天
If I'm ever in the woods for three days,
那意味着我已经死了两天了
it means I've been dead for two of them.
发自内心地笑感觉太好了
It feels good to laugh for real.
你看起来需要喝点酒啊
You look like you need a drink.
亲爱的
Hon?
给我的朋友拿两杯霞多丽和一条热毛巾
Two chardonnays and a hot towel for my friend.
马上来
Right away.
我爱你 陌生美女
I love you, beautiful stranger.
不得不承认 我有点生气
I have to admit, I was a little miffed
克莱尔居然选择了好座位
that Claire grabbed the good seat,
特别是我刚给她制♥造♥了一个魔幻般的周末
especially after I gave her such a magical weekend,
但我决心要保持乐观
but I was determined to stay positive.
之后我突然想到[打中了我]
And then it hit me.
各位 萨尔到了
Everybody, Sal's here.
-好了 -好了
- Okay. - All right.
条幅"直"吗
Is this straight?
你办一个迎婴派对
You're throwing a baby shower
邀请了十几个穿着定制西裤
with a dozen men in tailored pants
喝着贝里尼酒的男人
sipping Bellinis.
完全看不出哪里...我都说不出口了
Nothing about this is -- ugh, I can't even finish.
怎么 最后一个词分量太重了吗
Really? The last word was too much?
我们决定把死党们聚集起来
So, we decided to get the gang together
给我们的朋友萨尔办一个迟来的迎婴派对
to throw our friend Sal a belated baby shower.
她最近比较忙
She's been a little hard to pin down lately,
但我们知道她肯定不愿错过
but we knew she'd never miss the chance
一帮汉子一起送礼[洗澡]的机会
to shower with a bunch of men.
你很爱这个梗是吧
You love that joke, don't you?
因为那是一词多意
Well, because it's two different kinds of showers.
这是小萨米
This is little Sammy.
这也是第一次
This is as long
你来我们家这么久没喝酒
as you've ever been in our house without a cocktail.
不了 谢谢 请给我水就行
No, thank you. Just a water, please.
各位 别这么吃惊
Okay, everybody, drop your pearls.
我还在母乳喂养呢
I'm still breastfeeding.
书上都说 至少母乳喂养一年
All the books say, "Do it at least a year."
约坦 这杯你喝吧
Jotham, drink this.
不行 我得提早离开去看冰球赛
I can't. I'm leaving early to go to a hockey game.
国王对阵黑鹰[音似"黑屌♥"]
Kings versus Blackhawks.
队名还能叫这个吗
They can call a team that?
黑 鹰
Black hawks.
我要把这个放到厨房♥去
I've got to put this in the kitchen.
所有宝宝食物都是我自己做的
I make all my own baby food.
完全天然 无化学添加
It's all-natural, no chemicals.
这个女人是谁
Uh, who is this woman?
她不喝酒 自己做婴儿食物
She's not drinking, she's making her own baby food.
莉莉还有别的盘子吗
Does Lily have any other plates?
我不能让萨米从塑料餐具里吃饭
I don't let Sammy eat off this plastic.
另外那边的橱柜里
Uh, yeah, the far cabinet.
完全说不通啊
Okay. None of this makes sense.
我知道 她不让宝宝碰塑料的话
I know. How does she breastfeed him
她要怎么母乳喂养啊[硅胶]
if she doesn't let him near plastic?
妈 我发烧了吗
Mom, do I have a fever?
我看看
Ay, let me check.
我们有体温计啊
You know, we have a thermometer.
你一定要总是这么白人作风吗
Do you have to be so white all the time?
宝贝 快去躺下
Oh, baby, go lay down.
你真是个勇敢的小男孩
You're such a brave, little boy!
他装的
He's faking it.
他装病
He's pretending to be sick
为了不去上烹饪课
so he doesn't have to go to his cooking class.
他必须得去 今天教做千层面
He has to go. Today's lasagna.
我饿了一天就等那个了
I've been starving myself all day for that.
他不想去
He doesn't want to go
因为那里有个孩子总捉弄他
because there's a boy there that is picking on him.
烹饪课吗
Cooking class?
我们都不知道能送他去哪里
You know, we're running out of places to send him
他会是酷学生了
where he can be cool.
我知道 真的是够了
I know. Enough is enough.
你得教他打架
You have to teach him how to fight.
对 这管用
Yeah. That'll work.
你去教他
You're doing this.
但别告诉他这是我的主意
And don't tell him that this is coming from me.
知道他妈妈觉得他软弱对男孩子不好
It's bad for a boy to know that his mother thinks he's weak.
会让他变成那种花钱找女人
That's a lifetime of paying women
打他屁♥股♥的男人
to spank him until he cries.
那孩子天生不会打架
The kid is just not a fighter.
他砸牛肉都小心翼翼的
He gets squeamish pounding veal.
教他
Just do it!
好吧 但我教他只是为了千层面
Fine, but I'm only doing it for the lasagna
还有他每周日带回来的食物
and the extra food he's been bringing home on Sundays.
这样周一就方便多了
Makes Mondays easier, you know?
天呐 你真是加菲猫
Oh, my God, you're the Garfield.
两位美女有谁愿意
One of you pretty ladies
一会儿带我去见一个妹子吗
want to take me to meet a girl later?
你觉得叫我们美女就有免费车坐吗
You think calling us pretty is gonna get you a ride?
我来吧
I'll take it.
你要走的时候告诉我
Let me know when you want to leave.
另外 我喜欢罗思 我觉得她很配你
Besides, I like Rose. I think she's good for you.
是另一个姑娘 莎拉
This is a new girl -- Sarah.
我受够罗思了 她很神经
I'm done with Rose. She crazy.
慢着 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Easy, Macklemore.
你说"神经"是什么意思
What do you mean, "crazy"?
我告诉你他什么意思
I'll tell you what he means.
女人在任何方面挑战了男人
Any time a woman challenges a man in any way,
她就成了神经病
suddenly, she's crazy.
她做了什么神经病的事 卢克
So, what did she do that was so crazy, Luke --
跟你说了她的建议吗
Give you her opinion?
是啊 或者 她竟敢谈她的感受
Yeah, or what, did she dare to talk about her feelings?
听起来你们好像是懂我了
The words sound like you get it,
但你们的口气却像在批评我
but your tone is throwing me.
拜托告诉我你分手时说了几句好听的
Just tell me you said something nice when you broke up with her.
我还没跟她分手呢
I haven't broken up with her.
什么
What?!
打电♥话♥给别人
It just seems weird
告诉他们坏消息 感觉有些奇怪
to call someone up and give them bad news.
她总会知道的
She'll find out somehow.
你什么时候成了男人 好恶心
Ugh. Ugh, when did you become a guy? It's gross.
你得勇敢地面对她
You need to stand up and face her.
当面吗
In person?
我们30岁了吗 给她发短♥信♥啊
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表