把屋顶盖上去
Let's raise the roof.
杰 我觉得还没到完工庆祝的时候
I don't think it's time to celebrate, Jay.
我们都还没盖屋 噢
We haven't even put on the roo-- oh.
宝贝
Honey.
真的对不起
I am so sorry.
你早上看上去那么沮丧
You just seemed so upset this morning,
我就以为这是因为得奖日还有艾丽克斯
and I assumed it was about awards day and Alex.
我根本不在乎得没得奖
I don't even care about awards.
那你为什么不愿意去上学
Then why didn't you want to go to school?
该不会是因为
This isn't still about that fight
你跟曼尼在抢萨拉·芬克吧 是吗
that you're having with Manny over Sarah Fink, is it?
我根本就不喜欢萨拉·芬克
I don't even like Sarah Fink.
我都已经叫她不要再打电♥话♥给我了
I told her to stop calling me.
好吧 那为什么曼尼还以为你
Well, then why does Manny think that you're...
你没有勾搭她 是她勾搭你的
You didn't hit on her. She hit on you.
所以你 你是在努力不让曼尼伤心
And you're -- you're trying to spare Manny's feelings.
我真是世界上最笨的笨蛋
I am the dumbest person in the world
居然以为你会需要我的帮助
to think that you would ever need my help
才能获得品格正直奖
to win an integrity award.
我真是太为你骄傲了
I could not be prouder.
明年再说吧 艾丽克斯
Maybe next year, Alex.
搞定 遮阳蓬都装好了
Okay. Awning is done.
那本来应该是个吊桥的
Supposed to be a drawbridge.
难道那些链条都没让你反应过来吗
Weren't the chains a clue?
你还有脸喷我
A lot of criticism
你刚刚才把自己的鞋子锯掉了一半
from a guy who just sawe1d half his shoe off.
开什么玩笑呢
Who are we kidding?
我们把门装倒了
We got a wall on backwards.
我连那些东西该怎么装都不知道
I don't even know where that stuff goes.
看上去都不怎么像...
It barely looks like a --
城♥堡♥
Castle!
乔 慢点
Joe, wait!
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
嘿 这要是涂好漆了看上去会更漂亮
Hey, it's gonna look even better when it's painted.
那遮阳蓬感觉不错
Ah, the awning's a nice touch.
杰 这个城♥堡♥本来应该更...
Jay, this castle's supposed to look like so --
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
乔 看看你做的好事
Oh, Joe, look what you did.
你觉得我会相信
Do you expect me to believe
一个两岁的小宝宝能瞬间摧毁一座城♥堡♥吗
that a 2-year-old can destroy a whole house in one second?
-可以的 -淡定
- Oh, wow, yes. - Easy.
绝对可以
For sure.
杰 你要不要告诉我到底发生了什么
Jay, do you want to tell me what really happened?
一个人如果要成事
No one wins anything
就需要家人和朋友的帮助
without help from family and friends
指引你丢掉错的想法
who steer you away from bad ideas...
慢着 菲尔 菲尔
Wait, Phil! Phil! Phil!
并作出对的选择
...and toward good ones.
我不知道我们今天这是怎么了
I don't know what got into us today.
你说关于宝宝的事情吗
Oh, with the baby thing?
是的 我现在最不需要的就是个熊孩子了
Yes. It's the last thing I need right now.
-我们都不需要了 -对
- It's the last thing any of us need right now. - Yeah.
因为每个人的成功
Because every time anyone accomplishes anything...
-背后都有 -做得不错嘛
- he or she achieves it... - Nice.
无数个沉默的英雄
...with the help of a thousand silent heroes.
无私的伙伴伸出他们的援手
the selfless team players who offer their support,
并不是为了被认可
not to be recognized,
而是因为那是对的事
but because it's the right thing to do.
人们并不经常会因为
Awards aren't usually given out
是个好人而被嘉奖 但是今天
being a good person, but today...
他们会被嘉奖
they are.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner
获得"马龙·邦尼菲斯"品格正直奖的是
of the Marlon Boniface integrity award is...
真是太棒了
This is awesome.
-卢克·邓菲 -不要啊
- Luke Dunphy. - No!
艾丽克斯·邓菲
Alex Dunphy.
哇 这真是个惊喜
Wow, this is a surprise.
让我来讲一个关于追梦小女孩的故事
Let me tell you about a little girl with a dream.
非常 非常感谢
Muchas, muchas gracias.
我刚才说到哪儿了
Where was I?
颁奖日啊
Awards day...
或者像桑杰·帕特尔认为的 是逾越节
or as Sanjay Patel knows it, passover.
那个小女孩想要的
All that little girl wanted
不过是台计算器和一个机会
was a calculator and a chance.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表