我给你和乔准备了晚餐
I left dinner for you and Joe,
但是不要吃冰箱里的魔鬼蛋
but don't eat the deviled eggs that are in the refrigerator
因为那是明天野餐吃的
because they're for tomorrow's picnic.
什么野餐 庆祝某人的猫上大学了吗
What picnic -- somebody's cat going to college?
不是 歌♥洛莉亚的一些朋友拿到了绿卡
No, some of Gloria's friends are getting their green cards.
他们其实人很好
It's actually a nice group.
是啊 他们是认真工作的正派人
Yes, they're very decent, hardworking people.
杰在米拉贝拉的假婚礼上遇见了他们
Jay met them at Mirabelle's fake wedding.
《祖宝》
Zooboo!
不 今天你已经看了六次《祖宝》
No, you've already watched "Zooboo" six times today.
我们要在大屏幕上
We're gonna watch a classic movie
看一部经典电影
right here on the big screen.
你最好让他看他的节目
You better let him watch his show.
不然他会炸毛的
If not, he's gonna freak out.
昨天我关了电视
Yesterday I turned it off,
他咬穿了一颗台球
and he bit through one of the pool balls.
米奇尔
Hey, Mitchell.
你好啊
Hi, uh, um...
布...伦达
B...renda.
你还以为我不记得了 对吧
Yes, you thought I wasn't gonna remember, didn't you?
上班第一周感觉怎么样
So, how's your first week been?
我要离婚了
I'm getting a divorce.
天啊
Oh. God.
是我问的 所以...
Um...well, I did ask, so...
我不想一个人待着 懂吗
It's really hard to be alone, you know?
懂
Yeah.
你知道还有谁也加班吗 史黛丝
Hey, you know who else who stays late is, um, Stacey.
-14个月了 -天啊
- 14 months. - Oh, gosh.
有时候早点抽身也挺好的
Well, sometimes it's good to get in and out fast, though, huh?
我们14个月没做♥爱♥了
We haven't had sex in 14 months.
我们结婚20年了
We were married 20 years.
这个数字不错
Well, that's a nice, round number.
是的
Yeah.
我的不宁腿综合症 这是离开的原因吗
My restless leg syndrome, like that's a reason to leave?
你知道 大家都有...
Well, you know, everybody has --
他有好多恶习和无理要求
Especially after all his habits and requests!
我比刘易斯和克拉克远征时
God! I've done more paddling
"划船"划得都多
than Lewis and Clark!
[Paddling也指用拍子击打对方臀部]
史黛丝 你在吗
Hey, Stace, you out there?
她走了 人们会离开
Oh, she's gone. People leave.
如果我可以做点什么
Well, you know, i-if there's anything
来帮助你
that I can do to help you --
我能和你待在一起吗
Could I stay with you?
什么
What's that?
拉里可以坐在沙发上 而我不行吗
So, Larry's allowed to sit on the couch and I'm not?
拉里是白色的[白人]
Well, Larry is white.
是你们选择的我
Hey, you chose me.
我不是那个意思
Oh, uh, that's not what I meant.
-喂 -好啊 小卡
- Hello? - Hey, Cam.
你记得
So, listen, you remember
我的新同事布伦达对吧
my -- my new friend at work Brenda, right?
谁
Who?
是啊 那个美女
That's right -- the pretty one.
她和她丈夫在闹矛盾
Uh, so, she and her husband are -- are going through some problems at home,
她想知道
and she was wondering
是否可以暂住在我们家
if she might be able to stay at our house.
天哪 当然可以了
Oh, my gosh. Yes, of course.
对了 该死
Oh, shoot and darn it!
我就记得好像有什么事的
I thought we had something.
米奇尔 我知道你在干什么
Mitchell, I know what you're doing.
没办法改期了 对吧
Ahh, there's no way we can reschedule, huh?
战胜你的本能
Fight your instincts.
这是你表现同情心的机会
This is a chance for you to show some real compassion.
-我要吃左洛复[抗抑郁药] -好 好
- I need a zoloft. - Okay. Okay.
你说的我都同意
Well, I agree with all that,
不过 我已经很客气了
but I -- I am being nice!
好吗 我跟她说话
Okay? I -- I-I-I talked to her.
我还问她 有什么我能帮忙的地方
I-I asked her if there was anything I could do to help.
可是 我不是认真的
But I -- I didn't mean it.
谁也不可能是认真的
Nobody ever means it.
米奇尔 你希望自己在这方面有长进的
Mitchell, you want this growth in your life.
所以你才会问她 你只是害怕而已
That's why you asked her. You're just scared.
不 不是 那完全就是个虚伪的提议
No, no, it was a completely hollow offer and --
是的 没错
Yeah, that -- that's right.
好的 乔治和温蒂·哈洛请我们
Okay, George and Wendy Hollow offer
晚上七点半吃晚餐 好的 再见
dinner at 7:30. Okay, bye-bye.
你需要做这件好事 而我也需要它
You need this, and I need something nice
作为可以写在圣诞卡片上的素材
to write about you in our Christmas Letter.
我也爱你 再见
I love you, too. Goodbye.
坏消息 是吗
So...bad news, huh?
是啊 如果你介意吃家常菜的话
Well, only if you hate home cooking.
-你是最好的 -那就
- You're the best! - So --
你好像吃进去一点我的左洛复了
I think you got some of my zoloft.
没关系 我用得上
That's okay. I could use it.
狗狗的成年礼 这概念太好了
Bark Mitzvah -- what a concept.
贝狗饼夹熏鱼 狗胸饼
Beagles and lox, dog briskets.
原词应为Bagles and lox, dog biscuits. 贝果饼夹熏鱼 狗饼干
这里用了与狗狗相关的音似词
负责这些文字游戏的人真是太赞了
Whoever's in charge of the wordplay, bravo.
这是给狗吃的还是给人吃的
Is this for dogs or for people?
希望是给人吃的 我都吃了四块了
I hope it's for people. I've had four of them.
-你觉得有意思吗 -是的
- Are you having fun? - Ay, yes.
今天前 我还从没见过肉汁喷泉
Before today, I had never seen a gravy fountain.
小软糖 快看 斯黛拉来了
Oh, Gumdrop, look! Stella's here!
大家快来 我们照张合影
Everybody, let's get a picture.
还有狗仔队呢 太棒了
Pupparazzi! How great is that?
大家靠近一点
Everybody squeeze in.
小心她的包囊 她会咬你的
Be careful of her cysts. She'll nip you.
好的
O-okay.
好的 再来一张 小涂鸦刚才眨眼了
Okay, one more. Doodles blinked.
这次靠得再近一些
Now, really get tight this time.
不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
-够了 够了 -歌♥洛莉亚 歌♥洛莉亚
- Enough. Enough. - Oh, Gloria -- Gloria.
歌♥洛莉亚 亲爱的
Gloria, honey, I -- listen.
我知道你不喜欢狗
I-I know you're not a dog person.
不是 跟狗在一起没问题
No, I'm okay with the dogs.
我只是不喜欢爱狗的那些人
I'm just not a dog-person person.
你说这个派对是正常的
You said that this party was going to be normal.
只是图个乐子
It's just fun.
这有个为狗准备的自助餐和酒吧
There's a buffet and an open bar for dogs.
我表亲在救生艇上结的婚
My cousin got married on a raft.
我很努力地融入了 杰
I tried to play along, Jay,
但这也太疯狂了
but -- but this is crazy.
我必须要回家了
I have to go home.
歌♥洛莉亚 你认为用疯狂这个词
Gloria, now, do you think it's fair
来形容这里公平吗
to use the word "Crazy" about a --
我们回家见 歌♥洛莉亚
I-I'll see you at home, Gloria.
非常感谢你们
Oh, thank you so much, you guys.
天哪 我寻找真命天子的时候
God, where were you when I was
你们在哪呢
looking for the perfect man?
可能在密苏里
Well, probably in Missouri
一家叫堪萨斯城肉♥棒♥的酒吧
at a bar called Kansas City Meats
-做着同样的事吧 -太幽默了
- doing the same thing. - Funny!
-看你笑得 -怎么了
- Look at that smile. - What?
这就是表达善意的感觉
That's what being nice feels like.
-我很喜欢 -我为你骄傲
- I like it. - I'm proud of you.
我只是让一个不怎么认识的人
Well, I'm just letting a person
住在我的家里
I barely know sleep in my home.
我不知道是否可以称得上是英雄 可是
I don't know if I'd use the word "Hero," But...
英雄
"Hero"?
别说了 我都不好意思了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表